Million Dollars, But...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I love kids.

A million dollars but you have to participate on the show Naked and Afraid to receive it.

Uh, no.

A million dollars but you have to live in a cramped, tiny house and you can't move out of it for the rest of your life.

I like small houses. Yes please.

A million dollars, but you are required to make a by-definition meme every week, or you die.

Eh, okay.

Million dollars but it disappears as you travel back into time. You can only come back if you can earn the same amount in that time period's currency.

No.

Million dollars but you must spend half of it donating to charity.

Yes.

A million dollars but you are required to twerk everywhere you go and in front of everyone you see.

Ugh, no. That is cringy. Dignity, in my eyes, is worth more than any material item.

A million dollars but everything you purchase has to be in secret; nobody is allowed to see any of the items you buy.

Sure, I guess.

Million dollars but your closet consists of really heavy medieval armor you have to wear all day every day, you're not allowed to buy modern clothes to replace them.

Nope.

Million dollars but you are on constant watch by guards for your own safety.

I don't mind, lol. I'm safe!

Million dollars but you now live in a cardboard box just perfectly big enough for you to lie down in.

Yes.

A million dollars but you are required to help write a book with a nitpicking partner in order to receive it.

Sure.

Million Dollars but it is taxed heavily leaving you with 1/4 of the original amount.

Eh, sure.

A million dollars, but everyone knows exactly who you are at all times, and a lot of information about you is public.

Nope. I enjoy my privacy besides I'm not anyone special.

A million dollars but you lose the ability to know which direction you are going.

No.

A millions dollars but you must live your life like the opposite sex.

Nope.

A million dollars, but you are arranged married to a sociopath.

No deal.

A million dollars but every animal in the world is aggressive to you.

No Deal. I Love my Animals.
A million dollars but you have to give up RP.

No.

Million dollars, but you lose a single organ ( but live) every ten years)

Status
Not open for further replies.