Metahumans in a fantasy Skyrim-like setting!? What

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ch0sen1 I have a couple questions for you(and I'm gonna use a pretty pink because I feel jealous of all the pretty colors being used =^.^= )

1. [BCOLOR=#000000]Do you have a preference on images?(anime/art/real?)[/BCOLOR]
  2. [BCOLOR=#000000]If this takes off, how did you plan on it starting? After the storm happened? Or before?(I think it would be interesting to actually go through the experience of the storm, rather than just say it happened)[/BCOLOR]
  3. [BCOLOR=#000000]Expanding on the above question, after the storm, will everybody get their abilities at the same time? Or will it be more like the Meta's of the Arrowverse where they emerge at seemingly random after being exposed?[/BCOLOR]
  1. Concept, realistic, and digital art will be acceptable. No cartoon or anime please.
  2. From the amount of interest, I can almost guarantee this is going to happen. The intro post will be during the storm (setting up the plot) and then will jump to a day after, and everyone will be "judged" at the same time by the storm. Abilities will start off non existent to weak, and rise in power as time goes on.
  3. Same time.

I have to say... I'm like... really excited to get this going. Though I have to admit that I need to do some research on Skyrim.

I have to say... I'm like... really excited to get this going. Though I have to admit that I need to do some research on Skyrim.
It's fantasy setting similar to Skyrim, but in truth has NOTHING to do with Skyrim except tone. None of the lore, characters, or anything like that will be in the RP.

• Useful
Reactions: SoleStride
It's fantasy setting similar to Skyrim, but in truth has NOTHING to do with Skyrim except tone. None of the lore, characters, or anything like that will be in the RP.
Thank you! I'll just look up the fantasy-type setting then. Just so I can be familiar with it.

Reactions: ch0sen1
  1. How much will you want to post for this? As often as I possibly can based on the GM posting.
  2. How much CAN you post for this? Once or twice a week.
  3. What about this RP idea intrigues you? The prospects of exploring a superpower roleplay within a fantasy setting! I enjoy different twists on my favorite genres, so this is right up my alley.
  4. How long would you be willing to RP in this story? As long as it takes. I am a roleplayer that is in it for the long haul.
  5. If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say: Since I'm not 100% sure what I am going to create since I have not read any of the lore, I will try my best! "Strange, isn't it? One moment you're nothing but a farmer; a nobody in the vast expanse of this world. And then the next you're somebody. In an instant my life has changed and I'm not entirely sure it's for the better. I miss the life of a simpleton at times. And in others I remain content in knowing I can make a difference."
  6. What's something that would make you excited to experience in this RP? Being able to explore a world that is not my own coupled with the prospects of exploring a superpower I did not originally choose. At first I was a little hesitant because I like a specific set of superpowers, but then I realized it would be fun to broaden my horizons and expand out of my comfort zone.
Some questions:
  1. Will you eventually have a thread for pertinent lore available to read?
  2. What sort of posting length are you wanting from your players?
  3. Will there be excessive gore involved?
  4. How many players will you be accepting?

Reactions: ch0sen1
  1. How much will you want to post for this? As often as I possibly can based on the GM posting.
  2. How much CAN you post for this? Once or twice a week.
  3. What about this RP idea intrigues you? The prospects of exploring a superpower roleplay within a fantasy setting! I enjoy different twists on my favorite genres, so this is right up my alley.
  4. How long would you be willing to RP in this story? As long as it takes. I am a roleplayer that is in it for the long haul.
  5. If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say: Since I'm not 100% sure what I am going to create since I have not read any of the lore, I will try my best! "Strange, isn't it? One moment you're nothing but a farmer; a nobody in the vast expanse of this world. And then the next you're somebody. In an instant my life has changed and I'm not entirely sure it's for the better. I miss the life of a simpleton at times. And in others I remain content in knowing I can make a difference."
  6. What's something that would make you excited to experience in this RP? Being able to explore a world that is not my own coupled with the prospects of exploring a superpower I did not originally choose. At first I was a little hesitant because I like a specific set of superpowers, but then I realized it would be fun to broaden my horizons and expand out of my comfort zone.
Some questions:
  1. Will you eventually have a thread for pertinent lore available to read?
  2. What sort of posting length are you wanting from your players?
  3. Will there be excessive gore involved?
  4. How many players will you be accepting?
  1. Yes Lore will be in the OOC thread once I make it
  2. In an RP like this I'm sure the creativity will flow so it'd be no problem posting at least a couple of paragraphs.
  3. In some cases yes, but not every post should have guts and blood in them, it needs to be nuanced with development and plot as well.
  4. Probably 10-12. Any after that is just too much for what I have planned.

This looks fun, will read it over and join if I like in a few^^.

@angel ace.
I'm jealous o_o I want a twin chara...

@SoleStride Someone else ended up getting the spot. T w T Lmao but if you're down, we can totally twin-up rofl. ~

@SoleStride Someone else ended up getting the spot. T w T Lmao but if you're down, we can totally twin-up rofl. ~
Aw........ It wouldn't be the same if there were multiple sets of twins v.v
I'm slow and I didn't see the post until just now >.< lol. It's okay XD I expect great things from the twins though.

Reactions: angel ace.
Plot twist - It's triplets?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Effervescent
Soooooo..... we have 10 excluding me that have answered the screening questions, you guys are free to start your CS' in the OOC right away! ^_^ I spent a lot of time making an interesting lore so I hope you all like it, so many possibilities and freedom with the plot arc to be explored!!! Okay okay enough here's the link, see for yourself!!! One more slot is open for the RP!

CLOSED SIGNUPS - Aevum {OOC // CS}

1.How much will you want to post for this? I will want to post daily
2.How much CAN you post for this? I am also able to do that, but I always wait for at least two others before I post again.
3.What about this RP idea intrigues you? Mostly being given a random skill. I think it would make it challenging and fun to adapt to a new power.
4.How long would you be willing to RP in this story? Forever.
5.If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say: "What's that matter?" I think that could fit most of my characters whether aloof or friendly.
6.What's something that would make you excited to experience in this RP? Meeting a dragon and a UFO. For some reason when you mentioned their rarity being on par with UFOs I got a sudden urge to see both at once in something. Not saying I'm not interested in this if there aren't UFOs. I just thought it would be funny.

So, you said there is room for one more. I didn't see anyone fill that slot in the OOC so would I be able to fill it? This seems very interesting to me and I could get a CS made up tonight or tomorrow.

1.How much will you want to post for this? I will want to post daily
2.How much CAN you post for this? I am also able to do that, but I always wait for at least two others before I post again.
3.What about this RP idea intrigues you? Mostly being given a random skill. I think it would make it challenging and fun to adapt to a new power.
4.How long would you be willing to RP in this story? Forever.
5.If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say: "What's that matter?" I think that could fit most of my characters whether aloof or friendly.
6.What's something that would make you excited to experience in this RP? Meeting a dragon and a UFO. For some reason when you mentioned their rarity being on par with UFOs I got a sudden urge to see both at once in something. Not saying I'm not interested in this if there aren't UFOs. I just thought it would be funny.

So, you said there is room for one more. I didn't see anyone fill that slot in the OOC so would I be able to fill it? This seems very interesting to me and I could get a CS made up tonight or tomorrow.
Yup, you're good to post OOC.

Reactions: rechonq
  1. How much will you want to post for this? Probably every time there's interaction between a character and my own (as in, right after their post - but I'd hold back if asked)
  2. How much CAN you post for this? 1- a few time(s) a day, depending on how quickly others reply or how my day goes. (Sometimes it might be every other day/every few days)
  3. What about this RP idea intrigues you? Pretty much everything, but mostly the powers/how the powers were gained, and the possible other vampire/etc. storylines (basically, the most fantastical things)
  4. How long would you be willing to RP in this story? As long as it goes on
  5. If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say: "Oh, come on! You gotta keep the spring in your step otherwise everything will go to hell!"
  6. What's something that would make you excited to experience in this RP? All the magic n' stuff, and hopefully/possibly a lil' bit of romance... mystery and action are pretty neat, too~

Status
Not open for further replies.