Mercury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another cool power I had thought for another superhero rp, was Poison Manipulation, just imagine what you could do with that xD, make people fall over in agony or make a poison that actually helps people or a mist of poison that makes people bleed out their eyes XD, think that's cooler than Psionic Tapping lol.

Reactions: SweetPrince
@Bugsy it's true you know it xD... or Bash will think it xD

Question, since Bash is a freshman what powers would he have for Water Manipulation so I know... and I don't go in with his powers, knowing that he won't have Viscosity Manipulation yet, which is going to be amazing to have.

3 Jaws... we run this place xD.

Except all your characters are extremely incompatible with at least one other on a level as small as an occassional conversation xD

I think it'll be a clique that runs the place, not a particular house.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Except all your characters are extremely incompatible with at least one other on a level as small as an occassional conversation xD

I think it'll be a clique that runs the place, not a particular house.
Bash will be the leader of the clique xD... or people will get annoyed with him saying he is if he isn't. I can't wait to do this, usually my girls chars are the bitches and mean girls, but got a jock asshole for this one so going to be more fun... since I can sometimes act like a jerky jock in real life xD

Bash will be the leader of the clique xD... or people will get annoyed with him saying he is if he isn't. I can't wait to do this, usually my girls chars are the bitches and mean girls, but got a jock asshole for this one so going to be more fun... since I can sometimes act like a jerky jock in real life xD

Bash and Dallas are gonna get along just like Goku and Vegeta xD a mixture of hatred, disdain, brotherly connection, and respect xD

Bash and Dallas are gonna get along just like Goku and Vegeta xD a mixture of hatred, disdain, brotherly connection, and respect xD
Yeah they are lol.

I have now put a number designating what year abilities will be available for use in the Rules tab with the powers to clear things up. Sorry about that.

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Nah, just a friend of the author. I like to think so...

Anyway, I really like the concept, and your characters all seem great, so, I'm excited to get to reading. ^_^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Nah, just a friend of the author. I like to think so...

Anyway, I really like the concept, and your characters all seem great, so, I'm excited to get to reading. ^_^
c04ed522ceebda06a4f59566bdd444e8.jpg

IC will be ready in the near future, once @Shayla gets her CS up we'll be ready! So excited!!! :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Working on it! Have to finish some work on a Collab for another RP and will than set my focus to the CS before my other posts I need to do. ^^

Reactions: ch0sen1
I wonder how long it will take people to hate Bash's cocky attitude xD

I don't think Emilie will hate Bash. She can be quite cocky herself. I think they might just get along fine, most likely annoying each other yet continuing to be friends.

I was honestly a bit miffed to be assigned to Jaws at first, but then I saw the people in Jaws, and now I'm happy and excited to be in Jaws. Yeah, bring on the water!

Status
Not open for further replies.