Mercury

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Vaun is pretty easy to get along with, not much pisses him off, he's kind of...low energy...lol but I suppose being a Blankie isn't going to earn him many friends around campus.

Reactions: ch0sen1
The best way to describe Connie is that she's like one of those small dogs that barks at everything bigger than them.

The best way to describe Connie is that she's like one of those small dogs that barks at everything bigger than them.

I take back what I said earlier, Vaun is gonna hate Connie! lol just kidding :P

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
~ W.I.P ~
park-min-young-with-womens-brand-compagna-photos-6.jpg

decorative-line-1.png

Name:

Sun Isabelle Fujitsu
Classification:

Senior
Height:
5'8
Weight:

HouFac:
N/A at the given time.

park-min-young-main.jpg

Hobbies:
~ Flirting

~ Working Out
~ Running
~ Dancing
~ Traveling
~ Motorcycles
~ Cooking
~ Making New Friends
~ Gymnastics
~ Partying
~ Studying
~ Horseback Riding
~ Animals
~ Reading
~ Teasing Other's
~ Swimming
~ Helping with Children
~ Being a daredevil
Skills:
~ Athletic

~ Acrobatic
~ Developing confidence in others or bending them towards doing things they never imagined they could.
Multilingual ~ Korean , French , Japanese , Portuguese , Chinese , English , Italian , Gaelic , Turkish , Greek , Mandarin , Russian , German , Romanian
~ High Pain
Tolerance
~ Easily able to detect when other's are lying or telling the truth by all but looking in their eye's
~ Extremely Agile
~ Quick Learner in all that she does
~ Resourceful

~ Cunning
Pros:
~ Loyal
~ Natural Leader
~ Brave
~ Intelligent

~ Compassionate
Cons:
~ Blunt
~ Daring
~ Reserved
~ Cold with certain things
~ Calculated

Appearance:
original.jpg

Bio:

WIP ~ Will be finishing when I wake up.
tumblr_mako0e1DhC1qzpnr6o2_500.gif

decorative-line-1.png

The Mercury Erudition Test Assessment (META)

Hello! Dear Mercury students, The Star and the Provosts would like to congratulate you on your enrollment here at MIS. We believe in enrichment not only of the values of learning and progression, but of oneself in the notion of being truly extraordinary. Hope you didn't study! The META is rather intuitive and provides insight as to the persona you share within your psychological, and emotional spectrums. Do not think too hard, nor too lightly, just answer with your instinct and intuition. There's also a 'surprise' in the test, so the best of luck! WELCOME TO MERCURY!

1. Scene: You're on a roller coaster, the wind brushing through your hair and aura with bliss. You look to your left and it's the person you love the most. They smile at you and thing couldn't be any better. The rail connecting to the ride chassis overhead snaps and severs connection, the rollercoaster is riding on one rail now. The screams fill your eardrums. Look to your left, see the face of terror, the face of impending death. The coaster turns a roundabout and flips over from the rail, losing course and braking just in time to not crash off and down into the ground hundreds of feet below. Look to your left, no one is there. Look at your feet, they are holding on for dear life. Your seat holder begins to snap. One tiny motion, you fall. You are off the edge, you cannot climb back, There are no screams. Just you, and them. What do you do?

" My main goal would be first to locate a way to keep a steady hold away from falling. A ledge , bar or anything will be made done of. My main goal and final responsibility within my mind is to keep the both of us alive. This is is the one person I treasure and love above all. If in the end I must choose between saving myself or them... I would choose to save them and keep them alive above all things. They are my main concern and if it means losing my life to save their's I will."

2. Promises: Do you break them?

" Why would I ever go breaking a promise? I don't ever wish to be seen as a liar , backstabber or that of a traitor. If I make a promise with one than you will know full well that I will never go back on my word. I don't make empty promises not ever. Though , if you go back on a promise with me... Just know that my trust in you is gone forever and never to be gained again. I don't make promises that I know I can't keep."

3. Inside a home you sit in a dim lit room. You were adopted, and your biological family decides to agree to the visit you requested. Your adoptive parents have been nothing but doting and loving your whole life. Your adoptive family sees you as blood. You meet the biological family. They are charming, they are loving, and they shed tears of joy as they embrace you in their arms. Siblings, parents, everyone just crying over you. Just you. The room lights up. The biological family wants you to come with them. Your adoptive family is extremely poor, the love has never been enough to pay for a stable life with luxury. Your biological family is very wealthy. They want you to live with them and start the life you were supposed to, they promised you your greatest dream that your adpotive family could never give you. What do you do?

" Why would I leave behind the people that cherished and loved me truly in the first place? Of course the wanting temptation to be with my true family would be there. But , I would want to remain with my adoptive family.. The people who chose me over everyone else and gave me the love that they didn't have to. Why on earth did my true family leave me in the first place anyway? I couldn't leave the one's who gave me the love my true parents couldn't... If they wished to be a part of my life the least they could do was offer to help with my families funds and help give them the better life they always deserved for the life they gave for me."

4. Day of your first date.You have a spouse. They begin to hold your hand in public. As you walk they wrap their arm around you as the public eyes you with desire. Your spouse territorial like keeps you close. Your spouse begins to kiss you aggressively, claiming you. The people show repulsed looks. What do you do?

" Seriously? In all honesty I would kiss them back quite happily.. I would more than likely be also territorial with that of my spouse.. I mean , this is my spouse so why on earth would I feel any shame on how I kissed or acted with them in public? We love each other and we are simply not worried on what other's think of us. I would stop at some point for the sheer fact the staring would become out of hand and if there were children about.. We can always take it elsewhere.. More comfortable."

5. Enlightenment took a turn for the worse. Your father just had an affair on your mother with your favorite teacher. You saw them. You and your father are the best of friends also, he was your world before you saw him with your teacher. He confides in you and tells you to vow not to tell your mother. Your teacher leaves and moments later your mother comes home, happy and grateful to her family. What do you do?

" I would consider my mother's feelings first on this.. I would observe and decide whether she would be able to emotionally consider and eventually take into thought that of my father cheating. I would sit her down at a calm time and casually and calmly bring up the given idea of my father cheating. I vowed not to tell my father outright but never swore to not suggesting the notion to my mother. All things are discovered at some point.. When it did come to light I would tell my mother outright than and there of all I witnessed and not wishing to bring her more pain than what she is going through.. No vows were made with that of my father afterwards and I would vow to never watch him hurt my mother's heart ever again."

6. Running on the fact your uncle has four nephews/nieces answer their names: Earth, Fire, Water, and ______ ?

" Hmmm.. Without a doubt , Wind.."

7. Zen: Categorize your personality alignment with the following terms associated with comic book characters: Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil.

" For certain I'm Chaotic Good.. I believe in always doing what is right above all else. I will not hold back my views on what is right and wrong from other's so don't go assuming that I will all of a sudden hold back my opinion. We all have our Evil and Good natures within... It is how we choose to show and use them that truly defines us in life itself."

[Loading Virtual-Cognition Protocol......]

((You are now in the actual situation. This is no longer written. You can barely separate reality from virtual simulation. You feel, you taste, you react.))

8. Nothing but sand. Sand dunes surround you, and a horde of other people all pile up at the bottom of the dune in a collection of cheerful screams as they chant your name. A man with a hat and glasses smiles at you as he pats your shoulder for you imminent service to the people. A lone wooden pillar stands at the top of the dunes, with a sweaty, dehydrated female tied to it, crying. He hands you a magnum, loaded with only one bullet. The crowd in front of you rages in your favor, respecting you for what you're about to do. She was accused of killing the people's president, stabbed him with a knife 71 times in his torso, or what's left of it. She was found in his room not even 10 minutes ago, the knife on the floor at her side. The man in the hat backs up as she writhes in anger at him, repeatedly yelling that she's going to kill him over and over again. She struggles to get free, the sweat pouring down her face of fatigue and her once pristine shirt now smothered and covered in sand and dust from the winds all around. Her tied hands weak and sore from the cloth trapping and binding them, covered in dust as well. The man in the hat raised his hand with a shout, as the crowd joins him in their excitement at the imending death of the seen anarchist. The female eyes you with tearful eyes of rage. Her adrenaline matches yours in a standoff of hearts. She breathes heavy, your heart pounds. You grip the magnum and?

" My gun is held at aim at the woman as my eye's travel to that of the man nearby before I look to that of the crowd.. My breath falls slowed from my lips as I turn with a steady gaze held to that of my eye's. I refuse to shoot as I speak up in a loud yet firm voice as the gun is lowered down to my side. " You accuse this woman already without a fair trial? You want her dead so quickly.. How am I not to know that one of you isn't passing the crime onto her? A possible innocent?" With that I step forward and free the woman from that of the pillar as I keep her near my side with a fiery gaze of true seriousness. I lower the gun and proceed to make sure that all is settled rightly and fairly before an innocent is possibly killed for something she didn't do.

[Next simulation]

9. You're falling to the ground from the window of a 20 story building, you have no parachute, no safety net. Nothing. Just the inevitable. Nothing to break your fall. Gravity is the same, as is physics. Nothing spontaneous is going to happen to you, just free falling mid-air. You....?

" I let my eyes drift shut as I feel the wind tangle against that of my body and clothes.. I embrace what is to come as I feel my thoughts travel to that of what I hadn't accomplished or done what I wished.. To the loved one's I'd be leaving without a single given goodbye.. At least I knew I was going to die a loved individual."

[Final simulation]

10. You awaken in the middle of a room on a pressurized plate, with no way out except through glass shutters in the four cardinal directions. The room is pale with cold stone all around. Cobwebs are thick and ridden all over the drab area, in fact you are wrapped in a web currently. You cannot walk, nor run, only hobble. Your mouth is concealed. However, behind those glass shutters are each of the corresponding: The east shutter contains nothing but the sky and clouds behind it, but a large, prowling falcon that stands at eight feet with a twenty foot wingspan eyes you with ferocity, ready for the shutter to lift. In the south shutter, behind it lies a dense jungle, with lush and thick plants and trees. You can see a bengal step from the jungle, approaching the shutter, growling at you, mouth seeping drool. It scratches the glass in yearning desire to kill. In the west, behind the glass is nothing but water, what seems to be miles and miles of underwater. A great white shark zooms by the glass every now and again, it's black eyes staring into your soul. And in the north, nothing but a vast outback. A barren land, where a pack of jackals all bark and prance on the glass like wild maniacs, saliva falling from their jaws as they lust the taste of flesh. A holographic screen appears in front of you, counting down from one minute after hobbling off the center plate. You knew that all shutters would open when the timer hit zero. Or...you could voluntarily drag yourself to one particular directional shutter and step on the plate in front of it, opening one shutter and locking the rest, but you'd be faced with the dangers that direction holds directly. You have a minute and counting...

What is your destiny?

" I remain unmoved as I calculate all movements and chances to be taken in this precise moment.. I will accept my fate for what it truly is.. If I'm to die I won't die without a fight if the creatures decide to linger and than enclose on me as their prey. I won't die without a fight and feel like a helpless being even though I'm in a helpless situation. I will go down fighting and as brave as I possibly can be."

[End.]
decorative-line-1.png

tumblr_maqxrxJFE21qgmd0bo1_500.gif

decorative-line-1.png

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY SPECIALNESS HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ME XD

Seriously though. I recognize this isn't a romantic RP or anything but you can't have Dallas Robertson in a role play without someone getting their heart stolen. Its impossible. I've played the character too much. He's my baby ;3;

It's funny because the character I'd play is Irish.

Also, I'll not clutter up your lovely rp here anymore, but, just wanted to reiterate that I'm looking forward to reading all ya writin'.

I am still going to write up a character and probably send it to the lovely and illustrious leader, here. Have a grand time, all!

Oops....hehe I knew that! Seeing if you guys were paying attention... *river dances away*

lmao ^_^

If you girls want romance I'm afraid to tell you Dallas will want to screw one of the dudes x3

Vaun is also more into guys but I don't think he and Dallas are eachother's type :P I should have given him a different personality lol

Reactions: Luxii
It's funny because the character I'd play is Irish.

Also, I'll not clutter up your lovely rp here anymore, but, just wanted to reiterate that I'm looking forward to reading all ya writin'.

I am still going to write up a character and probably send it to the lovely and illustrious leader, here. Have a grand time, all!

Hi there! I'm sure no one considers your messages clutter, i for one like reading them. I think everyone's super excited to get started! ^_^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
lmao ^_^

Vaun is also more into guys but I don't think he and Dallas are eachother's type :P I should have given him a different personality lol

Dallas is everyone's type. X3 you guys think you have a handle on him but he's so unpredictable I guarantee you'll all have your opinion of him change every five or so posts xD

Status
Not open for further replies.