Mercury

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with what Sun is to be :D I also realize this isn't a romantic based RP but I'd say for Sun she'd show interest in both genders more than likely... She is going to be a bit of a spitfire.

Cannot wait to write in the IC when I have a chance!!!!

Reactions: ch0sen1
Bash just likes to know he can get any and everybody so yeah xD, posting intro tonight after work.

Btw it seems like Sharks are sorta full of shit and Bengals resign to fate, Falx are a little ditsy or apathetic and Hounds are... Something

Also... Where are the freshies at this exact moment cause that's kinda fuzzy to me

But haven't they already arrived and went over their METAs and everything?
Yes. The cruise just ended and upon arriving at MIS that's the first event that happened, hence the META spoiler. It's a transition into The Turbine splicing.

I'm conflicted where my character should be

For the first time in forever . . .
I have made the very first post~

:D

I am going to assume Freshmen do not have their uniforms yet hence why I wrote her thoughts on said uniform as she watched students.

Reactions: ch0sen1
So, I sent Chosen a filled out character sheet, and he would have been assigned as a Stripe. Lol

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Wish you could join

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
It's all good. I just should have noticed it sooner. Haha

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Status
Not open for further replies.