Mercury

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how long it will take people to hate Bash's cocky attitude xD

I wonder how long it'll take Dallas to emotional frustrate a bitch

Hint:
10 Minutes after talking to someone

Added all list of elemental abilities under the Rules tab for everyone's reference!!! Starting on the IC soon, I think we only have one more person to wait on.

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Obvious question here:
What are limitations to powers? Outright killing people shouldn't be that easy x3

Added all list of elemental abilities under the Rules tab for everyone's reference!!! Starting on the IC soon, I think we only have one more person to wait on.
For the water can they breathe under water

Obvious question here:
What are limitations to powers? Outright killing people shouldn't be that easy x3
Well obviously no Freshman is going to know how to use the advanced techniques. They will be taught from the most basic and onward, but if someone was to like walk up and try to kill someone there would definitely be consequences.

Why would you want to be a blankie anyways?? That's social suicide bahahaha
Because it's like . . . the one house that is mysterious and intriguing! *0*
At least I get to be the only little shit in the Bengals

Regardless, Dallas has never followed social norms, he'll probably make friends with blankies and shit .3.

Maaaaannnn thank god I have our weirdest character.
I get to be the only little shit in my house too! I wonder though how many people will be put off by her wandering nature

So are these the house comparisons between mercury and hp?

The Falx-Hufflepuff
The Hounds-Ravenclaw
The Jaws
-Slytherin
The Stripes-Gryffindor

What
I'm a Slytherin and I'll tell you the only thing we really have in common with the sharks is the water motif.

So are these the house comparisons between mercury and hp?

The Falx-Hufflepuff
The Hounds-Ravenclaw
The Jaws
-Slytherin
The Stripes-Gryffindor
Not at all lol, there are 4, but this is a much more grounded type of thing, more Divergent than HP.

What
I'm a Slytherin and I'll tell you the only thing we really have in common with the sharks is the water motif.
I did have a hard time with Jaws and Hounds so I took the most basic, best known traits of the hp houses and compared it too Mercury's. Hounds because the cunning also meant intelligence, a Ravenclaw trait. Jaws because of their drive which is also like ambition, a Slytherin trait.

It's more of a guess though

Warning: With knowledge of physics and chemistry a Stripe could mimic many abilities of another house by careful manipulation of heat, don't think they're push overs if you're a shark .3.

I did have a hard time with Jaws and Hounds so I took the most basic, best known traits of the hp houses and compared it too Mercury's. Hounds because the cunning also meant intelligence, a Ravenclaw trait. Jaws because of their drive which is also like ambition, a Slytherin trait.

It's more of a guess though

Yes but Slytherin are loners and definitely not truly sporty, we have a strong brotherly bond sure but snakes don't travel in packs :3

Warning: With knowledge of physics and chemistry a Stripe could mimic many abilities of another house by careful manipulation of heat, don't think they're push overs if you're a shark .3.
Anything outside the bullet points on abilities are not allowed, just so you know lol

Yes but Slytherin are loners and definitely not truly sporty, we have a strong brotherly bond sure but snakes don't travel in packs :3
I see what you did there. Just remember sharky there is strength in numbers XD

@ch0sen1 do you know how MIS looks like or the courses we take?

@ch0sen1 do you know how MIS looks like or the courses we take?
Yepp! Mondays and Wednesdays are Merge Days: classes will be shared between all houses. These will be the regular curriculum courses like Math, Lit, Science, etc. Tuesday and Thursdays are House Days: classes will be House-Faction exclusive only, and will focus on honing skills and attributes of elements. Friday is no class, with optional walk-in courses of any skillset or extracurricular activity one would want to do. Those courses are not graded.

Anything outside the bullet points on abilities are not allowed, just so you know lol
Oh I know lol. But a tool can be used for many things .3.

Fire forces change at the molecular level and heat is what causes currents in fluids, and interacts with things in a myriad of ways. Of you knew what you were doing you could accomplish many things that mimic abilities of other houses without actually using a different ability from generating a well placed fire. Of course Dallas isn't that refined in his thinking at the moment 'S

For instance. Trapping someone in a room that is on fire will eventually deprive them of oxygen (unless of course they are a Falk) since fire uses oxygen to fuel itself .3.

But of course no amount of intelligence will mimic the pure power of an actual ability of another class.

Yepp! Mondays and Wednesdays are Merge Days: classes will be shared between all houses. These will be the regular curriculum courses like Math, Lit, Science, etc. Tuesday and Thursdays are House Days: classes will be House-Faction exclusive only, and will focus on honing skills and attributes of elements. Friday is no class, with optional walk-in courses of any skillset or extracurricular activity one would want to do. Those courses are not graded.
Question, since Bash is a freshman what powers would he have for Water Manipulation so I know... and I don't go in with his powers, knowing that he won't have Viscosity Manipulation yet, which is going to be amazing to have.

3 Jaws... we run this place xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.