Medieval Times: Ventorum [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aschen Glas
23667df4-11d9-4d0d-97d1-951a13f5b29e_zpsmpnyd61x.jpg

Basic Information
Aschen is a 28 year old woman who stands at 6'00 and weighs around 157 pounds. She's clearly a human, but her magic makes her an extraordinarily hard-to-kill human.

Personal Information
Aschen is, to put it simply, a busy person. If she isn't bringing messages from one part of the kingdom to the next, she's clearing land of the undead or whatever evil may inhabit it. Even if you do get an opening to interact with her, she won't reply with much.
Despite this, she enjoys what she does and finds it exciting that people would bother talking to someone who's almost always never around.

Aschen likes sweets and is nearly always seen eating them.

Magic Information
Lava Light Weave
This type of magic allows Aschen to weave hot strings of lava (generated by glyphs) into objects. She also has control over the lava's state of matter, being able to turn it into glass and control the sculpture she's made.
There are two types of glass made upon the cooling of the lava: normal glass and obsidian. While both still have traces of magic in them, obsidian is much stronger and much more durable than the glass.

The lava can be cooled by water (only if the amount of water is greater than that of the lava) and Aschen can lose her magical signal with the glass if it's encased in ice.

Salt, your photo is broken. ):

Reactions: Salt Lord
Editing this post with a kingdom, character, and faith.

Reactions: Kame
tumblr_n1292r2ohj1sudeb6o1_500.jpg

✯ Emory Ironstrike ✯
Pronounced 'Em-or-ee'
tumblr_inline_nkjagdiXoD1sv5szh.png

Basics
Nicknames; Alchemist of the heavens, Emmy or Em
Age; 23
Kingdom; Vestoria
Height; 6''1
Weight; 151 lbs
Race; Miscellaneous..
Descriptive Appearance; Emory is a tall, slender woman with
ivory white hair, her eyes contain the unsurpassed shade of
scarlet with a little hint of black, her eyes usually flare like
the the burning sun when she speaks. Emory always wears
weirdly mystical pieces of clothing that show her magical
personality. During the night Emory's skin glimmers with
a tint of crimson red, this is because of her mysterious background..
More Information
Personality; Emory is always quite a poised person, she's the sort of girl
that gets along with mostly everyone she meets. Emory is quick-witted, intelligent
and she is overall a wise person. Em is a well known alchemist which means that
she has to be professional in her work, she is always determined to finish any task
she comes across, from finding cures to making love potions, she is hardly ever
stunted. Don't be fooled with her overall friendly, happy image as she can quickly
take a turn for the worst. When her veneer of calmness breaks, Em can be explosive,
controlling and aggressive, these aren't good traits to possess when you're a powerful
Alchemist.
Likes; Magic, hunting, drawing, writing, alchemy, knights, animals, monsters.

Dislikes; Pessimists, evil, stupid people, babies.
Hobbies; Due to her line of work her frequent hobby tends to be roaming outside the
kingdoms for monsters and ingredients she may need for her potions and spells.
Job; alchemist, witch, herblorist, freak, potion maker, cultist or whatever you wish

to call it.
Social Class and Abilities
Class; Vassal - Owner of Vepra, a large piece of land inside the
kingdom, passed down by her father.
Weapons; Spiritual Beach wood Staff with a Flaming Ruby Stone.

Tools; Iron Cauldron, Universal Panacea, Philosophers Stone.
Associations; The Queen ~ Mothers were very close and she
now does business for her.
Position; Well known Alchemist Traveller

Powers;
Limitations;
  • Likely demands a use of laboratory/workshop and time.
  • Might have to channel it through use of an object, like the Philosopher's Stone or Hermetic Circles, especially when using advanced alchemy.
  • Equivalent Exchange - The basic law of Alchemy of which nothing is gained without something of equal value being lost.
  • Effectiveness depends on the user's knowledge and skill level.
Other Abilities;
  • Energy Circle Combat

FAITH SHEET
Eothy

Faith Group Created by(Type Username): Presence
Faith Group Co-Leader''Demi''(Username of the demi god): Open
God's Name: Ellora
God's Appearance:
9fa2ddff2502208e1f2843a8bfecc349.jpg

Demi-God Name: Ellara

Demi-God Appearance:
b3ef999165a952c8131fe091b6d07629.jpg

Faith Motto: 'True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.'

Faith Realm(Where the god and your demi god live): Eothia
Faith Belief:

• be intelligent as much as you can
  • be mindful and aware of thoughts and actions
  • to develop wisdom and understanding.
  • you are not allowed to kill another human, murder is acceptable if it's not you who's doing the killing.
  • give everyone a chance to change
  • give acceptance to all who deserve it
  • magic has been introduced for the greater good
  • Must always thank the god Eoth for your life as it is given to only those who deserve
  • treasuring all nature, especially flowers.

Faith No Go's(What your faith members dislike):

• disregarding your wisdom
  • restricting your chance to further your wisdom
  • being disadvantaged
  • murdering someone through your own will
  • not helping others improve their wisdom
  • drinking
  • damaging your body, for it is a scared temple
  • damaging nature without the intent of revitalising it.

Faith Accessories(Do your members wear specific items to display faith?):

Copper Necklace, Ostrich Feather Pendant
hoh-N002128P-2.jpg

Faith Logo:
crest_of_six_flowers_2_vector__rokka_no_yuusha__by_gwyndbleidd13-d97464u.png

History: At the beginning of time the great god Ellora formed all planets in the universe, she made plants first, then animals, then humans, all the humans she made were made with wisdom, no human was left out. Around the times of Ancient Rome she created a demi-god with a handsome young man to spread the word of her existence and powers to all humans. Ellara her faithful demi-god made awareness of the everlasting god and the religion of Eothy was created.

Faith Members: Emory Ironstrike

ooc: I'm probably going to create a few more characters over the next few days, this one is just to get me started and @Citrus I hope you don't mind that I made Emmy a good friend of yours?

Reactions: Kame
I can't do this. Due to my brother's need to switch our operating system AGAIN, I have no idea how to make the picture show up as an actual picture rather than just a link anymore.

Sorry, but I'm dropping out.

tumblr_n1292r2ohj1sudeb6o1_500.jpg

✯ Emory Ironstrike ✯
Pronounced 'Em-or-ee'
tumblr_inline_nkjagdiXoD1sv5szh.png

Basics
Nicknames; Alchemist of the heavens, Emmy or Em
Age; 23
Kingdom; Vestoria
Height; 6''1
Weight; 151 lbs
Race; Miscellaneous..
Descriptive Appearance; Emory is a tall, slender woman with
ivory white hair, her eyes contain the unsurpassed shade of
scarlet with a little hint of black, her eyes usually flare like
the the burning sun when she speaks. Emory always wears
weirdly mystical pieces of clothing that show her magical
personality. During the night Emory's skin glimmers with
a tint of crimson red, this is because of her mysterious background..
More Information
Personality; Emory is always quite a poised person, she's the sort of girl
that gets along with mostly everyone she meets. Emory is quick-witted, intelligent
and she is overall a wise person. Em is a well known alchemist which means that
she has to be professional in her work, she is always determined to finish any task
she comes across, from finding cures to making love potions, she is hardly ever
stunted. Don't be fooled with her overall friendly, happy image as she can quickly
take a turn for the worst. When her veneer of calmness breaks, Em can be explosive,
controlling and aggressive, these aren't good traits to possess when you're a powerful
Alchemist.
Likes; Magic, hunting, drawing, writing, alchemy, knights, animals, monsters.

Dislikes; Pessimists, evil, stupid people, babies.
Hobbies; Due to her line of work her frequent hobby tends to be roaming outside the
kingdoms for monsters and ingredients she may need for her potions and spells.
Job; alchemist, witch, herblorist, freak, potion maker, cultist or whatever you wish

to call it.
Social Class and Abilities
Class; Vassal - Owner of Vepra, a large piece of land inside the
kingdom, passed down by her father.
Weapons; Spiritual Beach wood Staff with a Flaming Ruby Stone.

Tools; Iron Cauldron, Universal Panacea, Philosophers Stone.
Associations; The Queen ~ Mothers were very close and she
now does business for her.
Position; Well known Alchemist Traveller

Powers;
Limitations;
  • Likely demands a use of laboratory/workshop and time.
  • Might have to channel it through use of an object, like the Philosopher's Stone or Hermetic Circles, especially when using advanced alchemy.
  • Equivalent Exchange - The basic law of Alchemy of which nothing is gained without something of equal value being lost.
  • Effectiveness depends on the user's knowledge and skill level.
Other Abilities;
  • Energy Circle Combat

FAITH SHEET
Eothy

Faith Group Created by(Type Username): Presence
Faith Group Co-Leader''Demi''(Username of the demi god): Open
God's Name: Ellora
God's Appearance:
9fa2ddff2502208e1f2843a8bfecc349.jpg

Demi-God Name: Ellara

Demi-God Appearance:
b3ef999165a952c8131fe091b6d07629.jpg

Faith Motto: 'True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.'

Faith Realm(Where the god and your demi god live): Eothia
Faith Belief:

• be intelligent as much as you can
  • be mindful and aware of thoughts and actions
  • to develop wisdom and understanding.
  • you are not allowed to kill another human, murder is acceptable if it's not you who's doing the killing.
  • give everyone a chance to change
  • give acceptance to all who deserve it
  • magic has been introduced for the greater good
  • Must always thank the god Eoth for your life as it is given to only those who deserve
  • treasuring all nature, especially flowers.

Faith No Go's(What your faith members dislike):
  • disregarding your wisdom
  • restricting your chance to further your wisdom
  • being disadvantaged
  • murdering someone through your own will
  • not helping others improve their wisdom
  • drinking
  • damaging your body, for it is a scared temple
  • damaging nature without the intent of revitalising it.

Faith Accessories(Do your members wear specific items to display faith?):
Copper Necklace, Ostrich Feather Pendant
hoh-N002128P-2.jpg

Faith Logo:
crest_of_six_flowers_2_vector__rokka_no_yuusha__by_gwyndbleidd13-d97464u.png

History: At the beginning of time the great god Ellora formed all planets in the universe, she made plants first, then animals, then humans, all the humans she made were made with wisdom, no human was left out. Around the times of Ancient Rome she created a demi-god with a handsome young man to spread the word of her existence and powers to all humans. Ellara her faithful demi-god made awareness of the everlasting god and the religion of Eothy was created.

Faith Members: Emory Ironstrike

ooc: I'm probably going to create a few more characters over the next few days, this one is just to get me started and @Citrus I hope you don't mind that I made Emmy a good friend of yours?
Emory's appearance image is broken, You need to find another picture. Besides that this looks good.

@Edward Sorry, It was working fine last night, dammit, based my character off of the picture as well...

Red_eyes_white_hair_two_girls_anime_girls_1891x1182_wallpaper_www.wallpapername.com_35.jpg

This picture, but imagine her with gypsy clothes that are like red and brown and stuff and a long wooden staff

I'm perfectly fine with your character being a friend of mine! Hey, the more the merrier ouo

Name: Ithric
Nickname: Ith
Race: "Demi-God". Mother was a water nymph, and she was pregnated by her elfen husband and a god. There is a lost twin, and Ith has no idea whether his genes follow a god or an elven line.
Appearance: Refer to Charahub
________
Personality: Refer to Charahub
Dislikes: Refer to Charahub
Hobby: Refer to Charahub
Job: Knight (( If there's a particular Kingdom looking for a flirty, half drunken ass of a knight, Ith's your man XD ))
________
Class: Knight
Weapon: Double handed axe, Italian rapier(longsword), various throwing knives
Associations: Wanderer, usually travels to groups in need. Devoted follower of Eothy(If it's alright with you~ He generally would follow the rules, but drinks a LOT).
Position: Usually a tactician, assassin, or leader.
Power: Manipulation; Allusion
Other Abilities: Shapeshifting and animal contact
________
History: Refer to Charahub

Click here for Charahub!

Last edited by a moderator:
:jump: So are you taking up the position of demigod again, Crim?

Reactions: CrimDemon
Yes, Cyber. I finally have an idea. I just need to figure out what his history with be.

Well I will put you as the demigod and will patiently wait for you to come up with a history whenever you feel like it.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name raikov tasmeran
Nickname: general raikov
Height: 6'7
Weight:285
Race: human
Appearance:
Descriptive Appearance:
________
Personality: very outgoing and rambunctious
Dislikes: Unfair fights
Hobby(optional):
Job(If any): general of alatum hastum army
________
Class(Knight,Mage,Rogue, Other): knight
Weapon:a two handed broad sword
Tools:None
Associations(Faith,Kingdom,Guilds,Groups,Cults, Other): alatum hastum
Power: beserker
Other Abilities:
________
History:
Other Things:

Name:takeru reigns
Nickname: field Marshall
Height:6'1
Weight:215
Race:elf
Appearance:
Descriptive Appearance:
________
Personality: calm and collective
Dislikes:Death
Hobby(optional):
Job(If any):field Marshall
________
Class(Knight,Mage,Rogue, Other): knight
Weapon: long sword
Tools: Shield
Associations(Faith,Kingdom,Guilds,Groups,Cults, Other): vestoria
Position(Role in said ''group''):
Power:in human strength
Other Abilities:
________
History:
Other Things:

What about mine? Mine was posted right before Dimidium's.

I'm just gonna go on a limb and put my character sheet here just in case this RP requires more players and a single character.

Name: Zachariah Maxwell
Nickname: James Sunderland
Height: 5'7
Weight: 169 lbs
Race:Human
Appearance:
suikodenpsp-torwald.png

Descriptive Appearance: I'm just gonna go on a limb again that the image above will be enough to satisfy this criteria.
________
Personality: Straight to the point and blunt he hates nothing more than people spinning truth into lies. Though this perhaps have led him into more fights than he wanted but thanks to that he had grown accustomed to thinking rationally. More so when it comes to his family and close friends, he would make up lies to protect them whenever he could for example: not letting his family know where he got that extra bit of coin from. He was aware of how hypocritical he was but it was to protect his family and friends and he would do it in a heartbeat. Always living in the moment and occasionally glancing at the future. Zachariah has a kind heart but is more of a rebel looking out for his group than a Hero helping everyone he meets.

Likes: Good jokes, comrade in arms, good food, and magic theory.

Dislikes: Betrayal, being lied to, being a slave

Hobby : Practicing his sword and magic combination.

Job: Bodyguard
________
Class: Magick Swordsman
Weapon: A master-crafted long sword made of steel and a wide range of low-mid tier magic (Eg: Dungeon and dragons spells)

Tools: A single dagger made of iron
Associations: kingdom of Vestoria, Latrosalus
Position: Bodyguard

Power: Dual-Cast, casting two spells in a single incantation.
Other Abilities: He is just a normal human maybe a bit luckier than the rest though. Has a affinity with dark magicks.
________
History:
Hailed from Latrosalus and was nearly cruelly hanged by the guards but thanks to a stroke of lucky coincidences like the rope snapping allowing him to escape and the guards that were chasing him crashing into a cabbage cart. This wouldn't have happened if his best friend did not sell him out for a few extra pieces of gold when the months were going tough. At least his parents were clear of guilt about knowing anything about their child having tapped in the pool of dark magic. Zachariah returned to his home after escaping (and some hiding) only to find that his parents were disgusted that their son was a vile creature that had use forbidden magic. At least thats what the guard wrote to the Captain in charge. His parents could only gather what little gold they have saved for a rainy day and gave it to him. Determine to escape and one day return to his parents he escaped Latrosalus (with ample amount of supplies that he 'acquired' through various means.)

Zachariah traveled the lands becoming a student of a old sword master but before the master could teach him anything substantial the master died of old age and he also became a bandit at one point stealing gold from carriages with a bandit group that has long been extinguished by a heavy patrol of guards. After that he was forced into a slave by a Dark Mage. The Mage however saw a potential in the child and somehow with a lot threat and reluctance later became a disciple. This lasted for a good few years before the binding spell that was placed on him suddenly weakens and he was able to escape.

Somehow he made it to the kingdom of Vestoria. The only place where he might make a living and one day return! but first he fainted right outside the city gates and was promptly saved by the Royal Guard that happened to be paying attention in the dead of night. Finally it was smooth sailing from here, after explaining his situation to the guards not having told that he used dark magic before or the fact that was currently Wanted or at least that what he still thinks. The kind guards gave him a job as a lowly guard/Militia with bed, breakfast and dinner but also training and instead of using his real name he just made up a name. So everyone calls him James now instead of his real name wouldn't want anyone to know he was a convict on the run.

In the case of my character being accepted I would like to ask @Citrus if she would want a friendly relationship with my character all within the bounds of luck of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimDemon
WOOOO MORE PEOPLE JOINING VESTORIA

I'm perfectly fine with people who want to have some sort of connection with Esta, since I basically MADE her character to know her people. Of course, she wouldn't know EVERYONE since that's basically near impossible, but she'll at least know more playable characters. Yes, I would gladly have a friendly relationship with your character!
The more the merrier I say!
@Gabriel Heartache

Alright! In the case of my character being accepted how do you see Zachariah meeting her majesty? Also do you mind if my character were one of the guards outside the carriage y'know 'cause two knights just ain't gonna cut it surely? Maybe?
@Citrus

Status
Not open for further replies.