Medieval Times: Ventorum [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you accepting more Kingdoms?
We only have two kingdoms so far, plus I was going to make an abandoned kingdom.

So~ I think you can. Maybe... Most likely.

darnit.... Now I wanna make a kingdom and or faith.... I CURSE MYSELF!!!!!

Reactions: CrimDemon
darnit.... Now I wanna make a kingdom and or faith.... I CURSE MYSELF!!!!!
Mine is merely one that has been abandoned, and is supposedly haunted. Not much of a kingdom without living residents, no?

You can still bring people back from the dead. Those can count as citizens.

>:) I wonder if I can make a kingdom filled with nothing but demons? or a faith?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Screw it! I will do both in none post! Wish me luck!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Kinzey Shihelm
Nickname: Lynx
Height: Tall-ish (I don't like using feet/inches, it's hard for me to picture that stuff)
Weight: 140 lbs (Mostly muscle and height, since she has a stick-thin and almost awkward looking build.)
Race: Werecat
Appearance:
anime-girl-with-brown-hair-and-eyes-1415911.jpg

Descriptive Appearance: Kinzey is a tall teen who is stick-thin and seems to have no muscle, nevertheless meat, on her bones. She is fairly tanned and has hazel eyes that have an awful lot of yellow in them (not that it looks yellow, it's just weird). Her brown hair hangs to the middle of her back and is mostly tied back versus up, depending on what she is doing. In her cat form, Kinzey turns into a combination of different wildcats (or just a weirdly built lynx.) She has the build of a cheetah, yet smaller, the face of a lynx with the fur cheek stuff going on, as well as tufted ears, and a long tail. Her fur is a golden color scattered with black spots, and her belly is white, as is the bottom of her tail and the backs of her legs. Her eyes, now a menacing golden-yellow, glow in the dark.
my_eurasian_lynx_by_zubiatesuntamnedart.jpg

________
Personality: Kinzey is a rather childish person in general despite her age. She's a really curious person and always wants to know why things happen, and because of this she's often open and accepting of others and their ideals. She can be rather lazy at times, but when she has motivation she'll do whatever needs to be done; however, she's very unorganized and also loses things easily. She has a tendency to not think things through, and sometimes this might put others in danger. She's very friendly and loves interacting with people. Kinzey is also very trusting, and that can be taken advantage of because she'll trust again and again until it hurts someone other than herself. She's very excitable and loves jokes, but can also occasionally be oversensitive. Otherwise, she's rather laid back and is hard to anger. She absolutely loves cats.
+Tea
+Climbing
+Running
+Reading
+Spicy Food
Dislikes:
-Waiting
-Not knowing things
-Being left out
-Deserted Areas
Hobby(optional): Exploring
Job(If any): None
________
Class(Knight,Mage,Rogue, Other): Traveler
Weapon: I'll just give a picture, it's weird to explain.

Tools: All sorts of stuff. Daggers, rope, and just about anything one could possibly need, all stored in her little makeshit lean-to. She refuses to live in one of the actual houses.
Associations(Faith,Kingdom,Guilds,Groups,Cults, Other): Once a citizen of Latrosalus, outliving just about anybody with ease and now living there, hating the isolation but dealing with it, refusing to leave.
Position(Role in said ''group''):
Power: Shapeshifting into a weird cat-lynx thing.
Other Abilities: Popping up randomly and scaring the crap out of people.

Last edited:
To those who recently joined, Welcome to the roleplay. :)
Unfortunately i will have to work on the IC thread pretty much now, Its nothing personal or anything i just feel like it would be more fitting to start it now and not leave people waiting when this roleplay is pretty much open house 24/7. After making the characters and kingdoms and groups you want you will be automatically able to just jump in this way.

Faith Group Sheet

Faith Group Created by(Type Username): @Cybermoon

Faith Group Co-Leader''Demi''(Username of the demi god): @CrimDemon

God's Name: Nyxs

God's Appearance:
ed4b61ebd68b20189749971182e2ac67.jpg

Demi-God Name: Cinu

Demi-God Appearance:
tumblr_ltwxqkcyz21r0fjn0o1_1280-jpg.91226

Faith Name: The children of Nyxs

Faith Motto:
"We follow are father from his sanctum to begin the end of mortals."

Faith Realm(Where the god and your demi god live): The realm of Demons

Faith Belief: Like everything else in life that is true, Death will always follow suit and bring an end to everything. To this, the Children of Nyxs work to bring about then end of certain kingdoms that have overstayed their time in the land and make way for a land of demons to rule. For with every End, a new Beginning will surely follow.

Faith No Go's(What your faith members dislike): Even though they are demons, The Children do not fully believe in sacrifices. Animals are fine but they get lost on human sacrifices. What is the point of sacrificing a human when you can kill an animal and use every part of it. They are demons, not completely brainless monsters.

Faith Accessories(Do your members wear specific items to display faith?): Everyone wears black with any color as it's accent and this around their neck.
Dante__s_amulet_by_Abessinier.jpg

Faith Logo:
ConsortTexture.png

History: Long ago, there was war between the demons and another, unnamed force that tore the land in two. Nyxs, ruling as the king of demons had grown tired of such useless fighting. So, working alongside Death and the Lord of the other side, they ended everything and began the world anew. Just as Nyxs was going to let his kind back into the world, the Lord turned on him and banished the Demon King to the realm that would become known as the realm of Demons. Before he was fully sealed away, Nyxs vowed that his followers would bring about the end of each kingdom and make way for his return. Now, only a small piece of him is able to escape for a limited time in the land before returning.

Faith Members: Chrystalis, Queen of the Kingdom and Prophet of Nyxs
Cinu, Demigod

Kingdom/Group Sheet

Kingdom/Group Creator(Type Username): @Cybermoon

Kingdom/Group Name: Regnum Daemoniorum (I used Google translate. It is latin for Kingdom of Demons.)

Kingdom/Group Motto: "We follow our God and do his Bidding! Soon, he will have this world for his Children! All Hail the God Nyxs!"

Kingdom/Group Appearance/Residence:
Fantasy-Land.jpg

Kingdom/Group Residence Location (North,South,East,West, or anything more specific):
The Kingdom resides in the North East, hidden in a mountain that faces a waterfall. It is hard to get to unless you have a guide that has been there before.

Kingdom/Group Laws(What is allowed and not allowed):
1. You must respect our Beliefs
2. Any disrespect will be met with imprisonment
3. Always bring a gift for the God when you enter the Kingdom and pay respects
4. Never venture out at night

5. Anyone with slaves will be asked for the proper paperwork to make sure those they brought in were not forced into it and instead are, in fact, indentured servants
6. NO SLAVE TRADING! ALL SLAVE TRADERS WILL BE PUT TO DEATH ON THE SPOT!!!

7. If all rules are broken, then there will be death through beheading

Kingdom/Group Wear(What your troops wear normally):
Knight - Full Plate Armor that is black with any color accents they wish
Rogue- light chain mail and black leather and any color accents they wish
Mage - black robes with any color accents they wish

Kingdom/Group Flag:
ConsortTexture.png

History:
Founded by the first demons in centuries to walk the earth, the kingdom was built and a ruler was quickly named. Centuries had passed and soon, the kingdom was flourishing and they worked to end each kingdom that had overstayed their time upon the world. The throne is passed down to those who are gifted with the mark Nyxs upon their skin. This does not always run in the ruling family and with each new ruler, sometimes a new family is put into power. This has worked since the beginning and everything has remained peaceful. They hate the thought of slavery and have thus banned it from their city entirely, only allowing indentured servants within and making sure there is paper work to prove this true.

Kingdom/Group Members and Roles:
Queen Chrystalis - Played by @Cybermoon

Character Sheet
Name:
Chrystalis Nacht

Nickname:
Her Magesty
Prophet Chrystalis
Chrysti (only for those that have known her fore a long time)
Mama (reserved only for her beloved daughter)

Height: 6'

Weight: 160 lbs

Race: Demon

Appearance: Human form -
tumblr_ni4ze8A9p71th93f0o2_540.gif

Demon Form -
14223797762136.jpg

Descriptive Appearance:
Chrystalis is a beautiful woman with long pink hair, blue eyes and pale skin. Her attire consists of a black dress with gold accents, black heels, a gold amulet of her faith and a gold circlet tiara. Her demon form; when transformed, has black, leathery bat wings, paper white skin, black curved horns and her hair changes to a light blue with light purple ends. Her outfit in this form consist of a black strapless leotard, ratted black stockings and black heels. She also has a reptilian type of tail with spikes at the end.
________
Personality:
Chrystalis is a kind and just leader of both her kingdom and faith and a loving mother to her only child. She has no qualms with other religions but firmly believes that all must come to an end and will fight to see it happen for her Lord to take what is his. She can also be cruel and merciless when the actions are needed, as when the rules of her kingdom are broken.

Adores her daughter, sweets, order, her faith, her subjects

Dislikes:
People that break her kingdoms laws, slave traders, spicy things, people who harm her daughter

Hobby(optional):
Playing with her daughter and pretty much being around her daughter when she has the time

Job(If any):
Being Queen
________
Class(Knight, Mage, Rogue, Other):
Rogue

Weapon:
Two daggers and her tail

Tools:
A lock pick set
Extra daggers

Associations(Faith,Kingdom,Guilds,Groups,Cults, Other):
Leader of The Children of Nyxs
Queen of Regnum Deamonorium

Position(Role in said ''group''):
Queen of her kingdom

Power:
Stealth

Other Abilities:
________
History:
Chrystalis was named Queen after reaching her adult hood (the age that she stops at, which for all demons, stops at the age of 20 and they age slowly after that). Before, she was a simple shop keeper, selling hand made pottery. It was discovered that she bore the mark upon her right wrist and was quickly groomed as a the new Queen and Leader of their faith, both jobs she took on with humility. She met her future husband only a decade after being queen and was wed to him the following Winter, having a beautiful white wedding. Fifty years after that, her King lead a charge against a kingdom that was deemed their next target. He did not survive the ensuing war and left her to raise their infant daughter by herself. Being a queen and mother wasn't easy but she pulled through and has had the kingdom prosper and raised her daughter to know that, even if they may not have the mark in their family for long, they at least made a difference in the kingdom.

Other Things:
Konachan_com20-2014800220aqua_eyes20long_hair20pink_hair20revolutionary_girl_utena20skirt20sword20tagme20walkure_romanze20we_zps2a3e4c68.jpg
this is her daughter, Lamia Nacht. She is 120 years of age and is trained as a warrior. (She will mostly be an NPC that I will control unless I feel like making her an actual character.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to go with a Faith instead.

Faith - Endoraism
The worship of the Dragon All-God

dd0cd65248a40ee0b0577afb10f488f8.png

.:Endora:.

"And Her Darkness shall cleanse the world, as the world is reborn".
-The book of Thousand Teeth

Description:
Endora real form take the shape of a massive black Dragon. Beside the incredible hard scales and sharp claws, Endora can breath a purple flame that can kills anything in its path. Endora is a powerful God, always lurking the worlds. She will not be able to maintain her form outside of her realm however, and have thus created a 'presence' of herself. This form is usually take the shape of a woman dressed in black armor and with blonde hair.

Personality:
To put it bluntly, Endora is your typical female villain who drown in her own arrogance. She look down on other divines, refusing to see them as major Gods and genuinely believe herself as the only true God. She relay on brutal power to get what she want, and enjoy watching her victims beg for mercy.

fa9717f85e50a573c7b618e6b0fc20b8.png
6a2bd831035b69c38fbb82f032402b76.png

History
Endora have always been part of the world, forever lurking in the shadows of other Gods. Her watchful eyes saw the creation of the world, however she felt herself superior. She created a shadow realm for herself, from where she could watch. Growing bored however, she threw a shadow over the worlds that quickly left them with earthquakes, floods and powerful volcanoes. Angry by the creation in ruins, a group of Gods placed a lock on her shadow realm, trapping her inside. Realizing there was little she could do, Endora became filled with hatred towards the other Gods.

Now she spreads her words though a group of followers, slowly spreading her religion. The Dragon worshipers rarely have a permanent home, but instead set up bases of operation in larger cities.

Servants/Demi Gods

Ragnar:
249359593103a5f088fbd24edfc486c0.png

Description:
God of war and destruction, Ragnar is the most brutal of the servants. His flaming breath of Armageddon lay ashes to anyone who dare raise against Endora. He is about the size of a small mountain and have red scales. He represents strength and due to this is the most popular minor God among knightly believers.

Vinter:
9985400fd30976e9a0fc2a95cdebd87e.png

Description:
God of death and weather. His breath freezes the very soul and he swoop down from the sky without a sound. About the size of a large castle and bear grey scales. Unlike Ragnar, Vinter capable of human like thoughts.

Prospera:
bd1ba75f83690db5bbc271a492a94f31.png

Description:
Prospera is the God of love, and her Dragon skin takes all the known colors. She can take both the form of a Dragon and a woman. The Dragon form is about the size of a small house. She is often seen next to Endora, but rarely speak.

Realm
Endora is trapped in her own Realm, distant from the rest of the world. Her personal realm is nothing but a dark, endless void. For she rule over the endless deep Darkness. Those who dare enter her realm will simply be met by the illusion of a road on a cloudy night. But the road will never end, no matter how far and long you walk.

Faith Logo
18cac9e7c60a6c46a4eddea86ef9d03f.jpg

(To be edited)

Faith Belief
1. Dragons are the children of Endora, the only true All-God. They shall be worshiped, not killed.
2. All men and women are servants of the All-God, thus you must avoid unnecessary violence.
3. Accept your next, and let them too know the wonder that is our Dragon God.
3. All good come to the patient, for Endora reward even the smallest servant.
4. There is only one true God, Endora.

Faith No Go's
1. Dragon Slayers.
2. Non-believers.
3. Too much light.
4. More to be added.

Faith Members:
To be made.

Should Anton join one of the kingdoms?

I nearly have my characters completed, though I am not sure I will have a Kingdom sheet written. I am struggling a touch with that. However, if anyone becomes interested in playing my race once my characters are up, feel free to PM me for more information on them and the nation.

I do believe I'm done, if anything needs fixed lemme know.

Status
Not open for further replies.