Medieval Times: Ventorum [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then. Don't worry about it. It will just stay open.

Reactions: CrimDemon
I dont mean to come off as rude or anything but I can't tell if anyone saw my CS or not. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes but my intuition sucks so I never have a clue of whether to wait or to remind. ;-;

Name: Kinzey Shihelm
Nickname: Lynx
Height: Tall-ish (I don't like using feet/inches, it's hard for me to picture that stuff)
Weight: 140 lbs (Mostly muscle and height, since she has a stick-thin and almost awkward looking build.)
Race: Werecat
Appearance:
anime-girl-with-brown-hair-and-eyes-1415911.jpg

Descriptive Appearance: Kinzey is a tall teen who is stick-thin and seems to have no muscle, nevertheless meat, on her bones. She is fairly tanned and has hazel eyes that have an awful lot of yellow in them (not that it looks yellow, it's just weird). Her brown hair hangs to the middle of her back and is mostly tied back versus up, depending on what she is doing. In her cat form, Kinzey turns into a combination of different wildcats (or just a weirdly built lynx.) She has the build of a cheetah, yet smaller, the face of a lynx with the fur cheek stuff going on, as well as tufted ears, and a long tail. Her fur is a golden color scattered with black spots, and her belly is white, as is the bottom of her tail and the backs of her legs. Her eyes, now a menacing golden-yellow, glow in the dark.
my_eurasian_lynx_by_zubiatesuntamnedart.jpg

________
Personality: Kinzey is a rather childish person in general despite her age. She's a really curious person and always wants to know why things happen, and because of this she's often open and accepting of others and their ideals. She can be rather lazy at times, but when she has motivation she'll do whatever needs to be done; however, she's very unorganized and also loses things easily. She has a tendency to not think things through, and sometimes this might put others in danger. She's very friendly and loves interacting with people. Kinzey is also very trusting, and that can be taken advantage of because she'll trust again and again until it hurts someone other than herself. She's very excitable and loves jokes, but can also occasionally be oversensitive. Otherwise, she's rather laid back and is hard to anger. She absolutely loves cats.
+Tea
+Climbing
+Running
+Reading
+Spicy Food
Dislikes:
-Waiting
-Not knowing things
-Being left out
-Deserted Areas
Hobby(optional): Exploring
Job(If any): None
________
Class(Knight,Mage,Rogue, Other): Traveler
Weapon: I'll just give a picture, it's weird to explain.

Tools: All sorts of stuff. Daggers, rope, and just about anything one could possibly need, all stored in her little makeshit lean-to. She refuses to live in one of the actual houses.
Associations(Faith,Kingdom,Guilds,Groups,Cults, Other): Once a citizen of Latrosalus, outliving just about anybody with ease and now living there, hating the isolation but dealing with it, refusing to leave.
Position(Role in said ''group''):
Power: Shapeshifting into a weird cat-lynx thing.
Other Abilities: Popping up randomly and scaring the crap out of people.
I kind of wished you asked to be a "resident" of my kingdom, if that is where your character is living at the moment.

I thought it was abandoned. o-o But if that's not the case then I can change it, unless you're willing to tolerate me. ^-^
Derping every day, ha ha ha! -awkward laugh-

Edit: I think I need sleep, I can't think XD Ignore the part about it being abandoned, I understand what you were saying. Is it okay with you if I live in your city/kingdom/thingy-ma-jigger?
It took me five minutes of staring at the quotes around "resident" to realize what was going on ._.

Last edited:
@TheForbidden8thPosition Well, it has one resident (my character) and is potentially haunted by the citizens that died there during the festivals and an incident I may mention later on. I could tolerate you, but granted your character was there some time after anyone died or left, and has never found Annette.

That works. Cities are big enough for that. Thanks, Crim. :D
I won't be on at all today, District band is stealing my time. Have a nice day!

Reactions: CrimDemon
I tweaked Annette's bio, if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.