Medieval Times: Ventorum [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It.. really touches me that people have such will to carry on when i haven't been here in so long. If your STILL here please rate this or reply to this post so i know how much true interest this roleplay still has. If we get enough i swear this time i will post now that i have more free time.

It.. really touches me that people have such will to carry on when i haven't been here in so long. If your STILL here please rate this or reply to this post so i know how much true interest this roleplay still has. If we get enough i swear this time i will post now that i have more free time.
Edward you test my faith in you, this is the second RP of yours that I've been in that has died. I want to keep this RP going, goddamn it myself and Crim posted what like three pages to keep it going just by ourselves. I am going to put my faith in you for a third time I really hope I don't regret it.

Edward you test my faith in you, this is the second RP of yours that I've been in that has died. I want to keep this RP going, goddamn it myself and Crim posted what like three pages to keep it going just by ourselves. I am going to put my faith in you for a third time I really hope I don't regret it.
Sorry i don't mean to let down, i just want to balance life and roleplay equally and not tip the balance too much on one over the other. I've seen people get lost into roleplay where they are basically dedicated basement dwellers and i don't wanna do that so i try and not get on so much. I'm so sorry that i might have leaded you to a false path but i'm sure you won't regret it this time. I'm also working on my business and that gets in the way a little bit but i have found myself having more freedom now then a month ago.

Sorry i don't mean to let down, i just want to balance life and roleplay equally and not tip the balance too much on one over the other. I've seen people get lost into roleplay where they are basically dedicated basement dwellers and i don't wanna do that so i try and not get on so much. I'm so sorry that i might have leaded you to a false path but i'm sure you won't regret it this time. I'm also working on my business and that gets in the way a little bit but i have found myself having more freedom now then a month ago.
I understand that real life is first it's just you never said anything, you just up and stopped, I understand when people have urgent matters and aren't quite able to get the word out but (as far as I know) it was never something like that or at least you haven't said it was and honestly it frustrated me. Now it was never directed at you but at the situation and how it turned out it was just a let down when the work put into making these characters were wasted but as I said I want to get back going with this RP just next time when life takes repentance for you Edward a word telling us so would be nice. Also if I were you I would tag those that were in the RP as some may of stopped following this thread and aren't getting these notifications.

I understand that real life is first it's just you never said anything, you just up and stopped, I understand when people have urgent matters and aren't quite able to get the word out but (as far as I know) it was never something like that or at least you haven't said it was and honestly it frustrated me. Now it was never directed at you but at the situation and how it turned out it was just a let down when the work put into making these characters were wasted but as I said I want to get back going with this RP just next time when life takes repentance for you Edward a word telling us so would be nice. Also if I were you I would tag those that were in the RP as some may of stopped following this thread and aren't getting these notifications.
Alright, Well the reason for me not saying anything is that i didn't want people to know. I was afraid if i told everyone that i was gone for a while that they would pack their bags and leave immediately so i tried to get someone to do my job for me while i was gone but no one really wanted to do it legitly.

Alright, Well the reason for me not saying anything is that i didn't want people to know. I was afraid if i told everyone that i was gone for a while that they would pack their bags and leave immediately so i tried to get someone to do my job for me while i was gone but no one really wanted to do it legitly.
*Raises hand* I'll do it next time if it's needed. Your RPs are too good to let die friend so I will help if you need me to.

Reactions: Kame
Well that sucks, it appears that CrimDemon's account was either deleted or banned. Their goes my demi god and all the plot we had planned out for Crim's characters.

@Dreaming @Gabirel @Treasure @Nano @Presence @Cyber

Those who were active in the IC, i am looking to get the rp back up and going. If you are interested in rejoining us please post and or rate this message.

May I recommend that we do a redux of this RP and start again from the beginning, post a new interest check to get some more people to refill any of the people we lost. While we would be able to keep going from where we were I feel like a fresh start would be better, though if that was what you were planning then that makes this post redundant.

Well that sucks, it appears that CrimDemon's account was either deleted or banned. Their goes my demi god and all the plot we had planned out for Crim's characters.

May I recommend that we do a redux of this RP and start again from the beginning, post a new interest check to get some more people to refill any of the people we lost. While we would be able to keep going from where we were I feel like a fresh start would be better, though if that was what you were planning then that makes this post redundant.
Sounds good to me, and crim deleted her own account for i whatever reason. I talked to her on skype previously and she gave multiple reasons which i don't really believe.

It's been too long I don't think I know my character anymore but I'm still alive and kicking.

Sounds good to me, and crim deleted her own account for i whatever reason. I talked to her on skype previously and she gave multiple reasons which i don't really believe.
Well that sucks I enjoyed RPing with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.