Medieval Times: Condor |OPEN| |Looking for members!|

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homie I'm waiting on you for Bandit stuff if you wanna waste some time
I told @ResolverOshawott I would wait for them to post so they would have bandit bashing to introduce their character with. But I'm certain they won't be completely annihilated in another post, I'll get to work on that.

Imagine, if his people's way became predominant in the world. Everyone just fights, following the way of fighting. That is imbalance. As for inner balance of one person, one simply ought to keep understanding not to.... Overdo it, so to speak.
Keepers of balance your time is nigh, your perspective has been antiquated for over a millennium. We humans will usher a golden age for the whole world, for everyone *raise fork* and there's nothing you can do about it. *wink*

Power to humans! METAL!

Reactions: Crono
Inconsequential. Usher in your golden age, like so many did before you and bring forth your last age - the age of the dark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inconsequential. Usher in your golden age, like so many did before you and bring forth your last age - the age of the dark.
Blinded by balance you are unable to see the drastic evolution we under took. Dubbing them as instability as a whole. If we are left to our own devices something cool like Warhammer 40k might happen but instead we are stuck in fantasy!

There, there.

Would anyone like some tea, instead?

I still await the day I see a Warhammer 40k role-play on these forums.

I kind of wanna bring back Zerachi as an NPC
This close to bringing Esta as an NPC as well.

What did i miss? I hadn't gotten any alerts.

Fight your wars from the safety of your homes and pay me to kill your enemies.

His OC is a mercernary barbarian warrior. I may just hire him. He should be an interesting servant. And servants like those I respect and pay well.

Keepers of balance your time is nigh, your perspective has been antiquated for over a millennium. We humans will usher a golden age for the whole world, for everyone *raise fork* and there's nothing you can do about it. *wink*

Power to humans! METAL!
Should have used a spork. That would have got him.

Anyway @TreasureSniper just to clear things up are you planning on playing your messengers?

Should have used a spork. That would have got him.

Anyway @TreasureSniper just to clear things up are you planning on playing your messengers?
Yes but I'll leave a lot of room for interpretation for you guys on how they actually entered the Kingdom and made contact with the rulers of their respective Kingdoms if that's okay with you guys.

• Useful
Reactions: Crono
@TreasureSniper
You may choose which tablets were stolen. If you have a problem with me stealing them I'll just cut that part out of the post. He'll probably be able to get them back after the meeting provided he looks for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.