Medieval Times: Condor |OPEN| |Looking for members!|

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TreasureSniper
You may choose which tablets were stolen. If you have a problem with me stealing them I'll just cut that part out of the post. He'll probably be able to get them back after the meeting provided he looks for them.
You can have Armads. But It'll be super heavy when its in its released form.
"Probably". I got a bad feeling about this.

You can have Armads. But It'll be super heavy when its in its released form.
"Probably". I got a bad feeling about this.
That's one, the other?

Don't worry about it, worst thing that could happen is that she sells... them...

Shit.

That's one, the other?

Don't worry about it, worst thing that could happen is that she sells... them...

Shit.
I want to cry...... Agni. Still wondering how you're gonna pull a fast one on Tarius though.

I want to cry...... Agni. Still wondering how you're gonna pull a fast one on Tarius though.
I already have, playing on his before mentioned flaws, the situation, and using her very helpful voice changing abilities.

Thank you for paying in full.

Yup, still on the way bring dragged into the unending abyss call work.

Waiting on a bandit post, but if Crono dont post I can always just have a boy king post that ties to Loque and then continue my own interdialogue.

I didn't get alerts in the OOC, BUT I'M ALIVE AND KICKING.

Reactions: Kame
Alright, well whoever is next to post needs to, its been a while since the last post... I know i need to post too but i'm working on a plot that you guys might like.

Sorry about the delay. I had a few complications.

Status
Not open for further replies.