Mecha Warfare (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Emad Al-Bayati
Height: 6"2
Nationality: Iranian
Ethnicity: Iranian peoples
Personality: Cold and calculating, with little to no emotions. He suffers from Anti-Personality Disorder, though he claims to enjoy the freedom and clarity it brings his mind
Backstory: Emad will not allow questions into his past. When questioned he will merely respond with "If I could feel shame, I would". Relatively little is known about his upbringing. He was born in the Persian Empire and likely raised in a poverty stricken area. It is unknown how he became part of Death Squad. He now leads the Squad with a iron fist and a cold heart.
Appearance:
some_persian_guy_by_zombiphone-d4if665.jpg

- - - - - - -
Mech Origin: Persian Empire
Affiliation: Mercenary
What Mech Squadron did you join in?: Death Squad (Leader)
Military Callsign: Sunbed
Mecha type: Heavy
Preferred mecha weapon: Smart Shell Launcher (SSL), capable of firing a variety of 105mm shells. These include Armor Piercing, Shrapnel, High Explosive and Mine shells
Personnel weapon: The .50 Browning Machine Gun (.50 BMG), fitted with DARPA EXACTO Homing Rounds

Mecha appearance:
steam_10.jpg

- - - - - - - -

Mech Name: Jormungandr
Offensive: 2/10
Defensive: 10/10
Engineering: 6/10
Stealth: 3/10
Teamwork: 8/10
Tactics: 9/10
Strength: Jormungandr's shield is made of thick layers of graphene, magnesium alloys and shock-absorbing Sorbothane, a material created specifically to reduce the force of impact feedback
Weakness: A lack of offensive capabilities leave Jormungandr vulnerable without support

Name: Kibo Ferrum
Height: 5'10
Nationality: British
Ethnicity: British
Personality: Kibo shows his emotions very bluntly to others. He is not scared to show how he truly feels about a situation. However Kibo is also rather strange in one way. He has very violent urges. Most of the time his personality is based around fighting and killing. However he is also very obedient, and will follow orders from someone he respects.
Backstory: From a young age Kibo was seen to be over-ally violent and had a strange thing for martial arts. It seemed that he could understand fighting very well and could have been called a prodigy. His parents would constantly got calls from his schools saying he was in another fight. Whenever asked why he was so violent he would just say "Because that's who I am". Eventually his parents couldn't stand it anymore, so they sent him to a military boarding school. They hoped this would discipline the young boy, who was only ten at the time. Unfortunately it didn't really work, Kibo would commonly be punished for his violence. In training practices the boy would take it too far, and almost always end up injuring the opponent seriously. However the boy did become very loyal through his training, he began to understand that some people should be respected. But this didn't always mean that the person was a higher rank than Kibo. It became clear that he would only take orders from those he respects. Kibo carried on living in the school until he was 18, on his last day he was jumped by some of the kids in his year. It was no wonder they had a grudge against him. However the fight was extremely one sided, but not in their favor. Kibo exited victorious, but had suffered many wounds. He spent some time in hospital, until he was recruited by a mercenary group. They said they had seen him fight, and believed he would be a perfect candidate for their new Mecha.
Appearance:
tumblr_mz85ccKqnc1tpspwfo1_500.png

- - - - - - -

What Mech Squadron did you join in?: Death Squad (3rd member)
Military Callsign: Blue eyes
Mecha type: Medium
Preferred mecha weapon: Graphene blade, Mecha forearm blades
Personnel weapon: fists or an adaptive combat rifle (ACR)
Mecha appearance:
e4d2b71fead48b9c7fb504a21dcce79e.jpg

Kibos version is black rather than white. As well as this the forearm weapons are retractable.

- - - - - - - -

Offensive: 9/10 rises to 10 when in beast form
Defensive: 5/10
Engineering: 2/10
Stealth: 4/10
Teamwork: 2/10
Tactics: 3/10
Strength: Riptide (Kibos mecha) is a close combat type. It is fast and agile, but still can take a few hits. The main point about the Mecha is a feature called beast form. This allows the user to override all settings and take full control of the Mecha. Buffing its fighting ability and speed
Weakness: Although it is relatively strong, Riptide is easily outgunned by other Mechas. Also the beast form function has a large impact on the Mechas pilot​
Two are you accepted.

So let me explain what's going on in my tumultuous apartment. My roommates keep bringing over aggressive friends to hang out. Since I'm the only one paying rent, I have authority to ban them. However, the consequences of my roommates' company has me on edge. I'm getting that post I promised up now and will stillbe participating.
Alright, Just settle the problem in your apartment. Also, don't keep me waiting, Verbal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Rin Donellan
Height: 5'4
Ethnicity: 1/2 British, 1/2 German

Personality: Cheerful and fiery, she is incredibly optimistic and can rarely be pulled down into a bad mood. But if she does, it tends to stick around for awhile.

Background: Rin hailed from a rich family, living a nice, careless life with her sister, who was 4 years her junior. She was 12 when her parents died. It wasn't anything outstanding, a simple car crash took her parents away from this world. When the police came to report the news, Rin wanted to cry, as anyone her age would. But her sister was still there. Someone had to take care of her. Rin instead smiled and simply thanked the police for telling her. Her family's wealth was so great she could continue to support herself and her sister on her own, buying meals, clothes, and whatever else they needed. But even the greatest wealth has its limits. They couldn't just live off the money until they died. When Rin became 18, she knew she'd have to do something herself. She couldn't force her sister to work to support them and unfortunately, Rin wasn't skilled in anything, except perhaps jousting, but there was no way to make a living off that.

Or so she thought. Realizing that a mecha need not be a humanoid artillery device, she requested a mecha made using the remaining portion of her money. It would be a quick, powerful mecha, specialized with a laser lance for her. Her younger sister was 14 now, she could take care of herself with the amount of money left. Rin joined a squad called the Death Squad, and became a formal mercenary, in hopes of her investment paying off. She would stand strong and make a living with her own hands.

Appearance:
pretty_zps6d3b221f.jpg

- - - - - - -

What Mech Squadron did you join in?: Death Squad (4th member)
Military Callsign: Lancer
Mecha type: Light
Preferred mecha weapon: Beam Lance
Personnel weapon: P90
Mecha Appearance:
Mecha%20-4.jpg

- - - - - - - -

(Ex: if your character's skill is 1, your character is being terrible at it and 10, being the best. Describe your character's strength and weakness, its important to know the pros and cons of a character.)
Offensive: 10/10
Defensive: 4/10
Engineering: 1/10
Stealth: 1/10
Teamwork: 9/10
Tactics: 4/10
Strength: Rin's mecha is incredibly strong and fast, equipped with laser technology, projectile wings, and heavy duty weaponry. She has quick reaction times and is incredibly maneuverable. Her combat instincts are phenomenal, allowing her to specialize in small skirmishes. Her personality also makes her very easy to work with.
Weakness: In construction, such speed and power meant something else had to go. Her mecha is less durable than most others, relying mostly on speed to avoid damage. Due to the way she got into mechas, she knows absolutely nothing about engineering, simply purchasing a mecha and naming what she kind of wanted of it. In addition, laser technology is quite obvious and not very stealthy, not that Rin knows the first thing about stealth. Her tactics, while not terrible, are nothing to write home about, being more of an instinctual combatant. This makes her a poor leader in group fights.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rion

Personality: Cheerful and fiery, she is incredibly optimistic and can rarely be pulled down into a bad mood. But if she does, it tends to stick around for awhile.

Background: Rin hailed from a rich family, living a nice, careless life with her sister, who was 4 years her junior. She was 12 when her parents died. It wasn't anything outstanding, a simple car crash took her parents away from this world. When the police came to report the news, Rin wanted to cry, as anyone her age would. But her sister was still there. Someone had to take care of her. Rin instead smiled and simply thanked the police for telling her. Her family's wealth was so great she could continue to support herself and her sister on her own, buying meals, clothes, and whatever else they needed. But even the greatest wealth has its limits. They couldn't just live off the money until they died. When Rin became 18, she knew she'd have to do something herself. She couldn't force her sister to work to support them and unfortunately, Rin wasn't skilled in anything, except perhaps jousting, but there was no way to make a living off that.

Or so she thought. Realizing that a mecha need not be a humanoid artillery device, she requested a mecha made using the remaining portion of her money. It would be a quick, powerful mecha, specialized with a laser lance for her. Her younger sister was 14 now, she could take care of herself with the amount of money left. Rin created a squad with a single friend of hers, called the Death Dancers, and became a mercenary, in hopes of her investment paying off. She would stand strong and make a living with her own hands.

Appearance:
pretty_zps6d3b221f.jpg

- - - - - - -

What Mech Squadron did you join in?: Death Dancers (Leader)
Mecha Appearance:
Mecha%20-4.jpg

- - - - - - - -

(Ex: if your character's skill is 1, your character is being terrible at it and 10, being the best. Describe your character's strength and weakness, its important to know the pros and cons of a character.)
Defensive: 7/10
Strength: Rin's mecha is incredibly strong and fast, equipped with laser technology, projectile wings, and heavy duty weaponry. She has quick reaction times and is incredibly maneuverable. Her combat instincts are phenomenal, allowing her to specialize in small skirmishes. Her personality also makes her very easy to work with.
Weakness: Due to the way she got into mechas, she knows absolutely nothing about engineering, simply purchasing a mecha and naming what she kind of wanted of it. In addition, laser technology is quite obvious and not very stealthy, not that Rin knows the first thing about stealth. Her tactics, while not terrible, are nothing to write home about, being more of an instinctual combatant. This makes her a poor leader in group fights.
Um... how does this thing have 7/10 for defense? I can just about accept the 10/10 for offense but what?

That's a good question and I don't know. It was supposed to be a 4. I guess I just missed the key.

Thanks for catching that btw

Or so she thought. Realizing that a mecha need not be a humanoid artillery device, she requested a mecha made using the remaining portion of her money. It would be a quick, powerful mecha, specialized with a laser lance for her. Her younger sister was 14 now, she could take care of herself with the amount of money left. Rin created a squad with a single friend of hers, called the Death Dancers, and became a mercenary, in hopes of her investment paying off. She would stand strong and make a living with her own hands.

Appearance:
pretty_zps6d3b221f.jpg

- - - - - - -

What Mech Squadron did you join in?: Death Dancers (Leader)
Mecha Appearance:
Mecha%20-4.jpg

- - - - - - - -

Defensive: 4/10
Weakness: In construction, such speed and power meant something else had to go. Her mecha is less durable than most others, relying mostly on speed to avoid damage. Due to the way she got into mechas, she knows absolutely nothing about engineering, simply purchasing a mecha and naming what she kind of wanted of it. In addition, laser technology is quite obvious and not very stealthy, not that Rin knows the first thing about stealth. Her tactics, while not terrible, are nothing to write home about, being more of an instinctual combatant. This makes her a poor leader in group fights.
Accepted.

@Rion, @Leodouble_08, @Abyssal Knight, @VerbalAbuse, @Daws Combine, @Equinox, @parkpyro, @Kaykay, @Yonsisac

Update!
Hey everyone, I been deciding that I add the "Throwing Dice" mechanics in the role-play, well, why? Instead of making things unfair here and there in during battles, I just have a actual battle by adding damage output, module damage and the Effectiveness of the Weaponry, depending on the number on the dice is landing on the right spot. Unfortunately, the instructions of the mechanics isn't here, but I try to explain how throwing dice mechanic works in the Role-play.
  • The Damage Output all depends on the numbers, whenever the given number to deal great or less damage to a mecha.
  • Module Damage may destroy or disable some of mech parts, during in combat. It will likely decrease combat performance and may lead to malfunction of the mecha if the entire module is destroyed. If the fuel tank is damaged, this will lead to decreased mobility. In other cases, getting lit on fire, which it will start damaging itself from the flames. (Don't worry, getting the mecha on fire is only 10%, if hardly hit the fuel tank.)
  • Finally, but not least the Effectiveness of Weaponry. Type of weaponry all depends on damage that is taken greatly or ineffectively on certain types of mechs. Like have a Persian Mech for a example, wielding a shield in combat, reflecting from ballistic weapon from ballistic-type mechs. But not on missile weaponry, because the warheads can penetrate through the thickness of layered shield.
If anyone have more ideals about the throwing dice mechanics, just let me know by PMing me. We just have a battle soon, really soon with the mechanics.

I asked a Moderator, but its against the rules to copy the story without the owner's permissions. OP haven't replied to my PM either.
Just as a note, it is okay to hijack an RP as long as there are 30 days absence of the GM, you left a message at his profile and PMed him trying to gain his attention and are willing to return everything if the GM does decide to show up again and wishes it.

Either way, the reason why I am actually replying:

Character Sheet

Name:
Ms. Ironheart

Height:
176cm

Nationality:
English

Ethnicity:
English

Personality:
Loyal, Dutifull, Does not question orders, takes her work seriously

Backstory:
"My childhood? Unimportant. I was an orphan and joined the ADS as soon as I could. They have been so kind to give me a place in this world and a purpose. I am simply doing my duty to my country. Do you have any other questions?"

Appearance:
JeerPSR.jpg

- - - - - - -

Affiliation:
PMC; Aegis Defence Services, London

What Mech Squadron did you join in?:
Titan Lance, 3rd Member

Military Callsign:
(ADS.)T. Sniper

Mecha type:
Light

Preferred mecha weapon:
Sniper Rifle

Personnel weapon:
Pistol

Mecha appearance:
osw_03_zeus___orbital_sniper_by_emersontung-d8lt3y9.png

- - - - - - - -

Offensive: 8/10
Defensive: 1/10
Engineering: 5/10
Stealth: 10/10
Teamwork: 1/10

Strength:
MK I stealth device: Able to go invisible for a short while, does not hide heat, sound or movement signature
(It means that from a close range the heat swelling can still be seen if looked at closely... or head based on the noise of the steps and such)
Sniper Specialization

Weakness:
No Melee weaponry
No short range/medium weaponry
(Shortly, useless in any close quarters fight)

Last edited:
Just as a note, it is okay to hijack an RP as long as there are 30 days absence of the GM, you left a message at his profile and PMed him trying to gain his attention and are willing to return everything if the GM does decide to show up again and wishes it.

Either way, the reason why I am actually replying:

Character Sheet

Name:
Ms. Ironheart

Height:
176cm

Nationality:
English

Ethnicity:
English

Personality:
Loyal, Dutifull, Does not question orders, takes her work seriously

Backstory:
"My childhood? Unimportant. I was an orphan and joined the ADS as soon as I could. They have been so kind to give me a place in this world and a purpose. I am simply doing my duty to my country. Do you have any other questions?"

Appearance:
JeerPSR.jpg

- - - - - - -

Affiliation:
PMC; Aegis Defence Services, London

What Mech Squadron did you join in?:
Titan Lance, 3rd Member

Military Callsign:
(ADS.)T. Sniper

Mecha type:
Light

Preferred mecha weapon:
Sniper Rifle

Personnel weapon:
Pistol

Mecha appearance:
osw_03_zeus___orbital_sniper_by_emersontung-d8lt3y9.png

- - - - - - - -

Offensive: 8/10
Defensive: 1/10
Engineering: 5/10
Stealth: 10/10
Teamwork: 1/10

Strength:
MK I stealth device: Able to go invisible for a short while, does not hide heat, sound or movement signature
(It means that from a close range the heat swelling can still be seen if looked at closely... or head based on the noise of the steps and such)
Sniper Specialization

Weakness:
No Melee weaponry
No short range/medium weaponry
(Shortly, useless in any close quarters fight)
Accepted.

I will probably make the next post between friday and saturday, I would love if others could make a couple of posts until then to prevent it from looking stupid. (multiple posts in a row by the same person)

Other than that, @Ludwig Panzerfaust , is your character working for the ACF with that mission in north persia or not?
The question is basically on weither or not the mission would possibly show on the mission rooster for Miss Ironheart. If it does she may join there. Oh and if it is written on the rooster, does it say what your plan is about dealing with the mission?

I'm kind of locked until someone responds to the Zodiac raid....

I'm a bit tied up as well since I'm with a group that hasn't posted either. I could just have my character run off or something though, it'd be sorta IC anyway.

I will probably make the next post between friday and saturday, I would love if others could make a couple of posts until then to prevent it from looking stupid. (multiple posts in a row by the same person)

Other than that, @Ludwig Panzerfaust , is your character working for the ACF with that mission in north persia or not?
The question is basically on weither or not the mission would possibly show on the mission rooster for Miss Ironheart. If it does she may join there. Oh and if it is written on the rooster, does it say what your plan is about dealing with the mission?
My character isn't affiliated with the ACF, but instead the ACF military abandoned them for failing the mission. So it means, he's trying to get the way to contact ACF military. Also, he isn't on a mission, he is trying to recruit himself to the mercenary group.

Status
Not open for further replies.