Mecha Warfare (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My character isn't affiliated with the ACF, but instead the ACF military abandoned them for failing the mission. So it means, he's trying to get the way to contact ACF military. Also, he isn't on a mission, he is trying to recruit himself to the mercenary group.
kk, thanks for replying!

I'm not sure what I should do with my character.
join me. Together we shall exterminate New Old Russia! >:D

I'm kind of locked until someone responds to the Zodiac raid....
I was not completly sure where Zodiac is raiding, it is raiding the testing facility in which's @Rion character is at?
If it is not the case, I can take a look and reply from the side of NPC.
I'm a bit tied up as well since I'm with a group that hasn't posted either. I could just have my character run off or something though, it'd be sorta IC anyway.
When I am free I will take a look and see about possibly making a post for those that have not replied.

Of course the first requires @Ludwig Panzerfaust permission, the second is fine if these people have been absent and left no message of absence I guess.

Hello! I was thinking of making a character but I wanted to ask about an idea first. It's a simple idea, mainly directed to those in Death Squad and the idea is basically that Death Squad had a rivaling unit they didn't see eye to eye with, and latter annihilated them when it came to exchanging blows. The character I intended to make would be the last surviving member of that unit. Lemme know if you'd be ok with it and if so I'll draft a CS for submission.

@Desire Your assumption is correct

kk, thanks for replying!

join me. Together we shall exterminate New Old Russia! >:D
I'm tempted, but my character would never agree to the "methods" of yours.
EDIT: I could suggest a joint operation between our forces.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tempted, but my character would never agree to the "methods" of yours.
EDIT: I could suggest a joint operation between our forces.
in a way, would that not make it more interesting? Her working as a subordinate in a mission.

I will open a PM to you, I apologize for that on here. I will tell ou on her what her obvious personality type is and why she gained those honors, its a simple word that describes her best.

For now you may want to react to Zodiacs raid first though.
Reason:
I was not completly sure where Zodiac is raiding, it is raiding the testing facility in which's @Rion character is at?
@Desire Your assumption is correct

@Kaykay I was not clear about with the post earlier I believe, I need your okay to do it as well. Matter of trust.

Oh I am so sorry @Abyssal Knight I didn't realize your post had me in it XD
I missed the tag.

I'll get working on that post that should have been there a month ago...

EDIT: I guess I will take charge of Leo's character with him being gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: White
Do Not Post unless the players that I tagged them should be posting in character role-play. Also, Leodouble_8 is inactive, I have Rion taking under the control of Leodouble_8's character and I am taking under control of VerbalAbuse's character, which I explain you later about the inactivity.

This is a bigger pain than I thought it would be. So, how are we going around combat? I post and list where I hit and so on and so forth or what?

Dear comrades, I am feeling disappointed for everyone not continuing this role-play. It's really putting a tear to eye if like they don't care about my role-play. If anyone does not have a interest of continuing it, I am about to close this role-play. No one has a right to claim my work and it's really a problem which you players are dropping out without a word. If no one cares about my role-play, I have my means to close this role-play down, tomorrow.

Let me stop you right there before replying, DO NOT ASK ME TO CLAIM THIS ROLE-PLAY! I don't feel happy, but having to drop out makes me upset.

I like the concept of it. Mechs are one of my favorite things.

But, well, I never had a chance to respond since the people I allied myself with just kinda jumped ship...

Perhaps you should try tagging the people who haven't dropped out. Given the lack of activity they probably just aren't getting notifications for this.

I stopped replying when I noticed that people were not very active and nothing was done to solve that issue.

There is not exacly a reason for me to continue on my own. I am not here to write a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.