Mecha Warfare (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't everyone heard me? I started the role-play. It's already on

Sorry, been too busy to post, will post as soon as possible.

Um...how exactly are we to work our characters in?

Um...how exactly are we to work our characters in?

Well, simple. Just wait for the right moment. I may look like I am forcing you, but I am not going to do that, unless the plot says so.

Name: Dominic Sciarra

Height:
6'2"

Nationality:
Italian-American

Ethnicity:
Half Italian, Quarter Sicilian, Quarter American

Personality:
Dom is known to be abrasive, confrontational, and distrusting of authority figures. He generally refuses to accept military contracts and will only co-operate with governments on the terms that he remain a freelancer, unbound by the laws they operate under. It's not uncommon to find him alone, drinking heavily or chain smoking two or three packs of cigarettes at a time. His personal abode is unkempt, deteriorated, and infested with insects of all kinds. However, it's clear that this is not due to abandonment. It's well lived in, with the piles of trash being added to and deducted from all the time. For whatever reason, Dom is just opposed to cleaning it.

Backstory:
Mercs never have pleasant upbringings. Why would they? The silver spoon club never willingly signed up to go out in two-legged tanks and cause chaos, murder, and destruction for a living. It just didn't happen. They were politicians, or actors, or something of the sort. Unless they bought those silver spoons with money made from Mercenary work. In that case, they were the elite. Something the majority of Mercs were not. Dominic Sciarra was no different.

For the vast minority of his life, he was simply another lower class kid who's parents live paycheck to paycheck in the middle of nowhere. The turning point came after his sixth year of life. His dad had accumulated a debt to the local Mafia, and that was never good. Just as he was about to take his family and skip out to the desert to get away from them, Mob enforcers busted into their house, killed him and his wife, and burned the whole thing down. Dom was barely able to escape with his life. Barely.

He spent thirteen days in a coma due to smoke inhalation. He woke up just when the doctors were about to cut the line. He remained in the hospital for ten more weeks. While his physical condition improved, his mental condition deteriorated. A professional assessment concluded that he had completely overwritten his personality in response to the trauma in an attempt to avoid madness. After his hospital release, he saved up his money for ten years and bought his Mech, registering himself as a mercenary. To this day her continues to gather information of the Mafia, praying to whatever Gods still listen that he will one day get the chance to reap what those bastards had sown...

Appearance:
276322-okanei_tellia_super.jpg

- - - - - - -

Affiliation:
Mercenary

What Mech Squadron did you join in?:
Anubis Vector (3rd member of squad)

Military Callsign:
Dead Ebony

Mecha type:
Light

Preferred mecha weapon:
Ballistic MG and Pile bunker

Personnel weapon:
Combat Knife

Mecha appearance:

stasis_front1.jpg
- - - - - - - -

Offensive:
8/10

Defensive:
4/10

Engineering:
7/10

Stealth:
2/10

Teamwork:
4/10

Tactics:
7/10

Strength:
He has an extraordinary gift for thinking on his feet, able to process any situation and execute the best method of dealing with any given problem in the heat of battle

Weakness:
Of course, the aforementioned gift leads to a tenancy to disobey orders and can sometimes get him into trouble.​

Dom sounds like a candidate for the Remnants of the 28th~

Reactions: Daws Combine
I'm not entirely sure what that means. Thank you, I think.

Name: Dominic Sciarra

Height:
6'2"

Nationality:
Italian-American

Ethnicity:
Half Italian, Quarter Sicilian, Quarter American

Personality:
Dom is known to be abrasive, confrontational, and distrusting of authority figures. He generally refuses to accept military contracts and will only co-operate with governments on the terms that he remain a freelancer, unbound by the laws they operate under. It's not uncommon to find him alone, drinking heavily or chain smoking two or three packs of cigarettes at a time. His personal abode is unkempt, deteriorated, and infested with insects of all kinds. However, it's clear that this is not due to abandonment. It's well lived in, with the piles of trash being added to and deducted from all the time. For whatever reason, Dom is just opposed to cleaning it.

Backstory:
Mercs never have pleasant upbringings. Why would they? The silver spoon club never willingly signed up to go out in two-legged tanks and cause chaos, murder, and destruction for a living. It just didn't happen. They were politicians, or actors, or something of the sort. Unless they bought those silver spoons with money made from Mercenary work. In that case, they were the elite. Something the majority of Mercs were not. Dominic Sciarra was no different.

For the vast minority of his life, he was simply another lower class kid who's parents live paycheck to paycheck in the middle of nowhere. The turning point came after his sixth year of life. His dad had accumulated a debt to the local Mafia, and that was never good. Just as he was about to take his family and skip out to the desert to get away from them, Mob enforcers busted into their house, killed him and his wife, and burned the whole thing down. Dom was barely able to escape with his life. Barely.

He spent thirteen days in a coma due to smoke inhalation. He woke up just when the doctors were about to cut the line. He remained in the hospital for ten more weeks. While his physical condition improved, his mental condition deteriorated. A professional assessment concluded that he had completely overwritten his personality in response to the trauma in an attempt to avoid madness. After his hospital release, he saved up his money for ten years and bought his Mech, registering himself as a mercenary. To this day her continues to gather information of the Mafia, praying to whatever Gods still listen that he will one day get the chance to reap what those bastards had sown...

Appearance:
View attachment 70077

- - - - - - -

Affiliation:
Mercenary

What Mech Squadron did you join in?:
Anubis Vector (3rd member of squad)

Military Callsign:
Dead Ebony

Mecha type:
Light

Preferred mecha weapon:
Ballistic MG and Pile bunker

Personnel weapon:
Combat Knife

Mecha appearance:

View attachment 70078
- - - - - - - -

Offensive:
8/10

Defensive:
4/10

Engineering:
7/10

Stealth:
2/10

Teamwork:
4/10

Tactics:
7/10

Strength:
He has an extraordinary gift for thinking on his feet, able to process any situation and execute the best method of dealing with any given problem in the heat of battle

Weakness:
Of course, the aforementioned gift leads to a tenancy to disobey orders and can sometimes get him into trouble.​
Accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Daws Combine
Trying to figure out how to implement my character... Hmm. What to do.

Oh question, can I play the other members of the Zodiac as NPCs, or do I need to recruit people for it?

I haven't seen your post yet, @VerbalAbuse . What's the problem back there at home? Please don't drop on me if you having life issues back there.

I'm here, yeah. I suppose sundown is long gone? Hehe I'm gonna have something for you tomorrow.

So let me explain what's going on in my tumultuous apartment. My roommates keep bringing over aggressive friends to hang out. Since I'm the only one paying rent, I have authority to ban them. However, the consequences of my roommates' company has me on edge. I'm getting that post I promised up now and will stillbe participating.

Name: Kibo Ferrum
Height: 5'10
Nationality: British
Ethnicity: British
Personality: Kibo shows his emotions very bluntly to others. He is not scared to show how he truly feels about a situation. However Kibo is also rather strange in one way. He has very violent urges. Most of the time his personality is based around fighting and killing. However he is also very obedient, and will follow orders from someone he respects.
Backstory: From a young age Kibo was seen to be over-ally violent and had a strange thing for martial arts. It seemed that he could understand fighting very well and could have been called a prodigy. His parents would constantly got calls from his schools saying he was in another fight. Whenever asked why he was so violent he would just say "Because that's who I am". Eventually his parents couldn't stand it anymore, so they sent him to a military boarding school. They hoped this would discipline the young boy, who was only ten at the time. Unfortunately it didn't really work, Kibo would commonly be punished for his violence. In training practices the boy would take it too far, and almost always end up injuring the opponent seriously. However the boy did become very loyal through his training, he began to understand that some people should be respected. But this didn't always mean that the person was a higher rank than Kibo. It became clear that he would only take orders from those he respects. Kibo carried on living in the school until he was 18, on his last day he was jumped by some of the kids in his year. It was no wonder they had a grudge against him. However the fight was extremely one sided, but not in their favor. Kibo exited victorious, but had suffered many wounds. He spent some time in hospital, until he was recruited by a mercenary group. They said they had seen him fight, and believed he would be a perfect candidate for their new Mecha.
Appearance:
tumblr_mz85ccKqnc1tpspwfo1_500.png

- - - - - - -

Affiliation: Mercenary
What Mech Squadron did you join in?: Death Squad (3rd member)
Military Callsign: Blue eyes
Mecha type: Medium
Preferred mecha weapon: Graphene blade, Mecha forearm blades
Personnel weapon: fists or an adaptive combat rifle (ACR)
Mecha appearance:
e4d2b71fead48b9c7fb504a21dcce79e.jpg

Kibos version is black rather than white. As well as this the forearm weapons are retractable.

- - - - - - - -

Offensive: 9/10 rises to 10 when in beast form
Defensive: 5/10
Engineering: 2/10
Stealth: 4/10
Teamwork: 2/10
Tactics: 3/10
Strength: Riptide (Kibos mecha) is a close combat type. It is fast and agile, but still can take a few hits. The main point about the Mecha is a feature called beast form. This allows the user to override all settings and take full control of the Mecha. Buffing its fighting ability and speed
Weakness: Although it is relatively strong, Riptide is easily outgunned by other Mechas. Also the beast form function has a large impact on the Mechas pilot​

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Emad Al-Bayati
Height: 6"2
Nationality: Iranian
Ethnicity: Iranian peoples
Personality: Cold and calculating, with little to no emotions. He suffers from Anti-Personality Disorder, though he claims to enjoy the freedom and clarity it brings his mind
Backstory: Emad will not allow questions into his past. When questioned he will merely respond with "If I could feel shame, I would". Relatively little is known about his upbringing. He was born in the Persian Empire and likely raised in a poverty stricken area. It is unknown how he became part of Death Squad. He now leads the Squad with a iron fist and a cold heart.
Appearance:
some_persian_guy_by_zombiphone-d4if665.jpg

- - - - - - -
Mech Origin: Persian Empire
Affiliation: Mercenary
What Mech Squadron did you join in?: Death Squad (Leader)
Military Callsign: Sunbed
Mecha type: Heavy
Preferred mecha weapon: Smart Shell Launcher (SSL), capable of firing a variety of 105mm shells. These include Armor Piercing, Shrapnel, High Explosive and Mine shells
Personnel weapon: The .50 Browning Machine Gun (.50 BMG), fitted with DARPA EXACTO Homing Rounds

Mecha appearance:
steam_10.jpg

- - - - - - - -

Mech Name: Jormungandr
Offensive: 2/10
Defensive: 10/10
Engineering: 6/10
Stealth: 3/10
Teamwork: 8/10
Tactics: 9/10
Strength: Jormungandr's shield is made of thick layers of graphene, magnesium alloys and shock-absorbing Sorbothane, a material created specifically to reduce the force of impact feedback
Weakness: A lack of offensive capabilities leave Jormungandr vulnerable without support

Status
Not open for further replies.