Mecha Warfare (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been playing too much Armored Core V lately to pass this up, and considering the choice of name for her PMC, I'd say Zone-tan has too.

Name: Petra Juliani
Height: 5' 10"
Nationality: Italian
Ethnicity: Half-Arabic (Mother is Saudi)
Personality: Arrogant and proud, but caring. At times, Petra can be a tad psychopathic when she fights, but her comrades are her real soft spot. While she can usually maintain a level head in combat, even if she feels bloodthirsty, she can't think straight if her allies are in danger.

Though she has trouble making friends - or allies, for that matter - she is very caring and delicate towards those she endears herself to. While few and far in between, her comrades know she would die - and of course, kill - for them.

Backstory:
The child of an Italian Anarchist and a Saudi Asylum Seeker, Petra was taught to never trust the government, no matter where she was. Her parents taught her to be skeptical, untrusting, and outspoken, but trustworthy and idealistic. The lessons really stuck when her hometown became a battleground between the EU and USSR. No officials even came by to inform them that they should evacuate. Losing both of her parents in the skirmish, she drifted for awhile, before being taken in by the Remnants of the 28th. She became a fixture and eventually an officer, proving herself to be a mighty mech pilot.

The Remnants of the 28th started out as a Mech Squadron that defected from Russia. They took in traitors, runaways, and deserters from all factions, and killed off the dishonest ones in their own base. Even Petra could've been killed. They amassed a large enough army of mechs and pilots that they became a PMC, selling their skills to whichever side. Russia hates them, but still uses them from time to time.

Appearance:
Juliani.jpg

- - - - - - -

Affiliation: Remnants of the 28th (PMC)
Squadron: Assault
Military Callsign: Chevalier
Mecha type: Medium
Preferred mecha weapon: Dual Alternating Cannons and Anti-Missile Countermeasures
Personnel weapon: Compact Bullpup AR
Mecha appearance:
IMG_20150428_143652.jpg

- - - - - - - -

Offensive: 8/10
Defensive: 4/10
Engineering: 3/10
Stealth: 2/10
Teamwork: 4/10
Tactics: 9/10
Strength: Combat Tactician; in 1 v 2 Mech Combat, she prefers to separate one enemy from their partner and destroy them with a combination of maneuverability and firepower, wiping them out relatively safely, then taking on the survivor. Against heavier mechs with lower maneuverability, she makes use of her swift, medium mech and avoids most shots. Those with poor turning speed are made victim of a special tactic in which she glides overhead in a tight circle to confuse the opponent. Especially effective against AI-piloted mecha. Against faster foes, she attempts to maintain distance, but relentlessly fires until they stop moving. Surprisingly effective.

Weakness: Cocky; despite selling herself as "ready for any and all situations", she is unprepared for an enemy that doesn't want to kill her as badly as she wants to kill them. A smart enemy could keep her at bay with a heavy guard and a top-notch sniper if they stuck together with little room for cover.

Hey this is back! How come i never knew XD...well seem i will bring Strigon back!

I think its dead, to be honest >.>
Could do a restart if people are interested.

And plot? With the current one we will all be spread around the world.

well For plot....Hmmm....that one will be ok i think,and we could do a few changes so all of us can be close.

But im interested ^^,as i have RP this in a Nother site (Being RpN)

And plot? With the current one we will all be spread around the world.
Naturally, everything would take place in the Caucasus, the Middle East, and the Orient, so things would be relatively centralized.

I'm down for that if this is dead.

I asked a Moderator, but its against the rules to copy the story without the owner's permissions. OP haven't replied to my PM either.

Sorry for the big effing delay, I am having with life problems with my family lately. I wasn't to check on the updates and also going to start the role-play, which my mother grounded me for 2 months, taking away my laptop.

I have been playing too much Armored Core V lately to pass this up, and considering the choice of name for her PMC, I'd say Zone-tan has too.

Name: Petra Juliani
Height: 5' 10"
Nationality: Italian
Ethnicity: Half-Arabic (Mother is Saudi)
Personality: Arrogant and proud, but caring. At times, Petra can be a tad psychopathic when she fights, but her comrades are her real soft spot. While she can usually maintain a level head in combat, even if she feels bloodthirsty, she can't think straight if her allies are in danger.

Though she has trouble making friends - or allies, for that matter - she is very caring and delicate towards those she endears herself to. While few and far in between, her comrades know she would die - and of course, kill - for them.

Backstory:
The child of an Italian Anarchist and a Saudi Asylum Seeker, Petra was taught to never trust the government, no matter where she was. Her parents taught her to be skeptical, untrusting, and outspoken, but trustworthy and idealistic. The lessons really stuck when her hometown became a battleground between the EU and USSR. No officials even came by to inform them that they should evacuate. Losing both of her parents in the skirmish, she drifted for awhile, before being taken in by the Remnants of the 28th. She became a fixture and eventually an officer, proving herself to be a mighty mech pilot.

The Remnants of the 28th started out as a Mech Squadron that defected from Russia. They took in traitors, runaways, and deserters from all factions, and killed off the dishonest ones in their own base. Even Petra could've been killed. They amassed a large enough army of mechs and pilots that they became a PMC, selling their skills to whichever side. Russia hates them, but still uses them from time to time.

Appearance:
View attachment 67245

- - - - - - -

Affiliation: Remnants of the 28th (PMC)
Squadron: Assault
Military Callsign: Chevalier
Mecha type: Medium
Preferred mecha weapon: Dual Alternating Cannons and Anti-Missile Countermeasures
Personnel weapon: Compact Bullpup AR
Mecha appearance:
View attachment 67242

- - - - - - - -

Offensive: 8/10
Defensive: 4/10
Engineering: 3/10
Stealth: 2/10
Teamwork: 4/10
Tactics: 9/10
Strength: Combat Tactician; in 1 v 2 Mech Combat, she prefers to separate one enemy from their partner and destroy them with a combination of maneuverability and firepower, wiping them out relatively safely, then taking on the survivor. Against heavier mechs with lower maneuverability, she makes use of her swift, medium mech and avoids most shots. Those with poor turning speed are made victim of a special tactic in which she glides overhead in a tight circle to confuse the opponent. Especially effective against AI-piloted mecha. Against faster foes, she attempts to maintain distance, but relentlessly fires until they stop moving. Surprisingly effective.

Weakness: Cocky; despite selling herself as "ready for any and all situations", she is unprepared for an enemy that doesn't want to kill her as badly as she wants to kill them. A smart enemy could keep her at bay with a heavy guard and a top-notch sniper if they stuck together with little room for cover.
Accepted.

Reactions: VerbalAbuse
well seems you are back!.....were you the one that made the RP back in RpN?

Glad to see you're back. Looking forward to see the RP start.

Let's git gud scrubs

I just notice there was a Nother air base Bot.
would it be ok to have a Nother one?
(sorry i ask alot....asking so i dont repeat pass bad experiances in Other RP,s)

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY! I've been waiting for this to start!

Where is Chapayev located, exactly? Google map search yields me nothing.

That's in North-West of Kazakhstan. Next to Ryn Desert in Southern-Eastern Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.