Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sure but not for me

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, I don't like this idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope it is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lmfao sorry i was using a new a character and her name was april lol i change it xD

So just to be clear, I'm waiting on Lunawolfsoul to react or Lucifer to say something so Luna can post again. Thats what we're waiting on right?

You don't have to wait, I mean Selina is waiting on Lunawolf but you, Senna, don't have to wait. You can kind of interact, explore, talk to other people, etc. I'll try and interact when I can with the other characters I have

wow my alerts didnt tell me you guys posted sorry ><

It's okay, my alerts have been out of whack as of late as well

i hope the fix it soon you know, Btw i'm posing now.

So wait...if Master is outside Senna's door and theyre conversing through it, why is Luna putting her ear against the door? I think there's been a misunderstanding...

lmfao sorry i thought they were inside with the door closed xD my bad

No..she would have to walk past him or sneak into her room while he's not looking or something...

well i changed it so yeah again sorry xD

Yea I thought she was listening against her door, but re-reading it I see there was a mistake xD

im working on my post now. Dont know if you want to post first to react to Luna or if we should wait for Senna to respond.

I think Senna should respond, since that was waited for longer, and then I can address Luna after that, if that's okay Lunawolfsoul

yeah that's fine with me lol

okay give me a little bit. lot to sayyy

Haha poor Master and his feelings ;w; he just wants to enslave you and sex you up long time xD

first world(incubus) problems! lol

Anyway. i have a colorful post up now. Couldn't find his exact speech color, so..