Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sure but not for me

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, I don't like this idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope it is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love the mouth full posts xD gives me something to read and better know what the character is feeling so I can try and go out of my way to either piss them off or relate to them, or both .3. HURRAY for EMOTIONS!

@lunawolfsoul keep in mind Senna has been barricaded in her room, if she wasn't there would be much more fun things happening xD

Last edited by a moderator:
This plot ish interestinggg *^* May I join in?

(thank you for letting me join..! (´∀`) Maiden role pleasee)

Name: Cecil Aineswell
Appearance:
tumblr_mgbffmogb11qlodbjo1_1280.jpg

Personality: Kind, but avoids showing her kindness to people. Seems cold, Quiet, shy to talk to people often. Mysterious to what's going though her head.

Bio:
She was risen in an orphanage all her life, not really knowing her parents. However, unlike other people who would get depressed over it, she knew that nothing would change at the fact that she is living, no matter how much she regret being born and abandoned. She used to be a kind girl that would try to be help of anything she can do and always selfless for people. However..
Betrayals, Betrayals, Betrayals. The only thing she got for being kind and friendly was betrayals. All they would do is use her, then toss her away when she is no longer needed. People would even bully her despite her kindness.
After these situations, she stopped showing her kindness. It isn't that she was no longer kind. She is. Selfless even. But she would not show it. She was determined to look and act cold as much as she can in order for people to not even think about using her and make her do anything.
Special Trait: Will found out in the RP? (Don't know what to put here yet..)

Reactions: 2 people
My alert thing isn't working anymore D:
hmmmmm......... I'll think of a way around it, hopefully it'll be fixed soon. Until then I post something about Alex, might be a bit long :)

thats fine my was the same way >> and i'm sure it was doing that to Luna Gillian

@Lucifers Sairen haha I was just about to PM you asking if you were still here but okay that works too. Some important things to note is we have a new maiden here, yay, and that the garden can now be accessed at this time.

Yea my notifications are all out of whack, also can I add that having the character named Luna, named my actual birth name, is so creepy to me xD I am practically trying to rape myself here haha

lmfao i can change her name is you want xD

haha nah it's fine xD gives me something to think about, treat others how you'd want to be treated and all of that

Yay the gardens and yay a new character. Almost done with my wall of words, he is a curious character CX

Reactions: 2 people
so you actually read it all?!