• Sure but not for me

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, I don't like this idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope it is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Or I could create a second maiden. Maybe

I just posted, and since the event rules are for later on anyway I will edit them as we need to. Maybe have longer intervals between them to make up for the lack of members. But people can join later on if they want as well.

And people can have up to two characters.

Oh okay so he can 'kidnap' more maidens whenever. Okay :)

Yea more maidens if they came in would just come in at the table to make it easier, basically they'd wake up just like the beginning lost and confused and no recollection of how they got there.

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Do the maiden girl rooms even have locks? And what clothes would they have in there?

They don't lock but they do have clothes. They have the set you arrived in in the closet, night gowns, dresses, skirts, stockings, gloves, panties, bras, shirts, ties, shoes, sandals, basically all clothes you could want except pants xD however there may be special occasions where you get a new set of clothes such as a change from summer to winter where you'd be given coats and dresses that are heavier and warmer, or for the event.

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Ok ill edit. No pants awww

haha no pants xD Master has to stare at dem smexy thighs

Nope! Long skirt! Hah!

Reactions: 2 people
:) so u read the extra paragraph? She's got a pretty abusive dad.

Plus super long hair she hasn't tied or cut yet.

Yea I saw, sad daddy issues ;^; let Master make it better by making it infinitely worse xD

Omg so true....O.o

Is it too late to join?

Nope, you can join if you like .3.

@lunawolfsoul Remember I told you about spelling? I can hardly read what you wrote in that sentence, and trust me I tried Dx please edit it and read it aloud or something to be sure it makes sense for the most part

-sweat drops with a sigh- i thought i did let me look it over again

there how is that tell me if you still cant read it ok

Something that might help is to write things in past tense instead of present.