• Sure but not for me

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, I don't like this idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope it is stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How many maidens do we need?

I was hoping five but if not in the next day or two we can start with what we have

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
yay cant wait xD oh will you be mad if i find a different pic?

No that's fine you can get a different one, let me know when you change it haha

yup and don't mind the sword lol

Soooooo......?

I was waiting for more people but I guess we can start like this. I'll make the thread in a minute.

Remember it will start with people waking up, if you need images they are on the first page of this to know your surroundings. I'll set it up with the first page in a narration just to help move things along easier.

• Thank You
@lunawolfsoul Hey, really quick although I am not usually that picky about grammar and spelling please be sure to watch for some of the obvious. Misspellings, run on sentences, for example this
"P.please don't" she softly say as it was kinda hard from making her voice sound like a mice it was touching her in no way a man as ever have her body shake and begin to get a bit warn from his touch but she had to fight him what he was doing was wrong in so many way non man sure ever do this to a girl that is defenseless as she is plus she dont understand why he was doing this to her was it to make fun of her in front of the others or was it for something sure, she wasn't sure and she did like it one bit.
That is a really long run on sentence. Some words are incomplete. I don't like trying to translate what other people wrote if you know what I mean xD

Should we wait for Alex by Lucifers Sairen?

Yea I am trying to wait xD

I sent out a PM so I hope to get some responses soon

@lunawolfsoul Hey, really quick although I am not usually that picky about grammar and spelling please be sure to watch for some of the obvious. Misspellings, run on sentences, for example this

That is a really long run on sentence. Some words are incomplete. I don't like trying to translate what other people wrote if you know what I mean xD

yeah i got it

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Boop for newbies

Yaay boop boop boop -sings the shots song but say boop for shots-

So....no one's joining?

:c
...so can we...go on? ^.^

I assume the event rules might have to be tampered with just a little