Mass Effect: Project Seraph - (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Geth plasma shotgun will fall in line with the Grall spike thrower. It will be available after the second mission is complete, as it is a rare grade weapon.

I have added Geth to the first post along with their unique rules under the list of available races.

The Geth plasma shotgun will fall in line with the Grall spike thrower. It will be available after the second mission is complete, as it is a rare grade weapon.

I have added Geth to the first post along with their unique rules under the list of available races.

Yay, I get a tin can to throw around. Now we fight for Vorcha rights...

Also, I had an idea for my intro, since I'm not with the main group right now: Hurk during a mission to assassinate a prominent Batarian drug kingpin. Also, do we get an AI that doubles as an attractive and deadly robot woman, or are we just stuck with a Geth Hunter?

If that's his current job, he won't be encountered until it's finished. So I would advise against starting anywhere but where our team is. Unless you want to already be at our destination.

I might be lucky to make a post tomorrow, but I most likely won't have time till Tuesday. Go ahead and post around my character, and I'll catch up. Sorry.

Reactions: Hirohashi
No worries, May. Just post when you can. Same goes for everyone else.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
If that's his current job, he won't be encountered until it's finished. So I would advise against starting anywhere but where our team is. Unless you want to already be at our destination.

So, be there in the general area of the team? The job would only last a single post: Break down the door, charge anyone nearby, shoot the rest, execute target. Bam, bam, bam, bam. And I'll probably do a timeskip thing. One moment he's finishing the job, the next he's on his own ship or public transport to the team location.

Name: Designated "Amon"

Age: 6 year old platform/program age varies - youngest one is 14 years old, oldest is 214

Race: Geth

Class: Infiltrator (Hunter/Sniper)

Appearance:
mass_effect_3_conceptart_ouQBR.jpg

Powers:
Tactical Cloak
Sabotage
Proximity Mine
Energy Drain

Weapons:
M-97 Viper
M-27 Scimitar

Biography/Background:
The platform housing the collective consciousness known as Amon is a fairly new model produced in the Perseus Veil before the events surrounding Saren Arterius. Amon's model had never been seen until the Reaper Invasion in 2186, as it was a True Geth model not used by the Heretic Geth. During the events of the Rannoch Invasion, Amon's model was still not used until the unit designated "Legion" turned various Geth platforms and personalities to the War Efforts against the Reaper threat, where it and the chronologically disparate programs were released to fight alongside the Prime units, until the collective conscious showed expert use of the specific platform encasing them today. They were withdrawn from the lines and planted in the Navarra to act as an elite Geth unit and assist with the operations employed by Project Seraph.

Many of the personalities aboard were around shortly after the Morning War, while many are recent and possess a different perspective from the ancient ones. Program generation properties are checked and downloaded based on their age - Each program is evenly spaced out from its elder and younger so as there is a powerfully varied perspective between his nearly one thousand consciousnesses, allowing them to perform perfectly under fire. Veterans and well trained programs work together to make snap combat decisions and make logical decisions with a slight subjective touch due to perspectives.

Amon's programs were chosen specifically around the concept of perspectives. This makes his programs make the best possible decisions, prioritizing objectives and following up with morals.

Extra: Geth Unit Amon comes with a small computer housing a Prime unit to assist with combat functions. The computer is to be attached to an Engineer, preferably one who doesn't mind Amon's presence.

Last edited:
If you want to time skip to the rest of the team, he will need to be recruited. Anyone who is not present on board the Navarra now would not be an original member selected by the council and will be recruited by Galaetrus upon meeting and assisting the team. He is a Spectre and allowed to bring along anyone he feels will prove valuable.

Amon is accepted. Feel free to introduce him to the team when you feel ready.

So let's say Amon has been dropped off at the next combat destination for the Navarra, where they can introduce themselves and display their abilities in front of Galaetus, allowing for them to be recruited. Does that suit you all?

Name: Roslyn Reteck, though many don't know her name. Almost everyone refers to her as 'The Observer' or 'TO' (pronounced T-O)

Race: Human

Class: Infiltrator

Appearance:
640x880_14871_20111122_2d_sci_fi_cyberpunk_girl_woman_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Powers:
Incinerate,
Cryo blast,
Overload and Tactical Cloak.

Weapons:
M-92 Mantis,
(and if it's acceptable;) M-12 Locust, (Reeger Carbrine after second mission)

Biography/Background: Where is your character from and what helped shape them into who they are today?
'The Observer. This name is often whispered in hushed tones on Omega, and Illium. Rumor has it that he has cameras everywhere, and see's everything despite the fact he's rumored to be eyeless. Apparently he charges major amounts of money to those who seek information. And despite the authorities attempts to track him down, wherever he is, he's never left a trace. Those who have met him before say that he moves from his two bases on a bi-monthly basis. But is this fact, or a wildely believed superstition?' - News reporter from Illium News. I'll end up telling the rest of the bio in character, most likely via dreams or flashbacks.

Extra: Any other details you wish to include about your character.
Nothing as of yet, though I'm still editing/developing her.
Motif:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVqPx5mUj0g

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheesh you 32 year olds. xD

lol I just found it hilarious that 4 out of the good 10 people are 32 and some aren't of the same species. xD

Name: Designated "Amon"

Age: 6 year old platform/program age varies - youngest one is 14 years old, oldest is 214

Race: Geth

Class: Infiltrator (Hunter/Sniper)

Appearance:
mass_effect_3_conceptart_ouQBR.jpg

Powers:
Tactical Cloak
Sabotage
Proximity Mine
Energy Drain

Weapons:
M-97 Viper
M-27 Scimitar

Biography/Background:
The platform housing the collective consciousness known as Amon is a fairly new model produced in the Perseus Veil before the events surrounding Saren Arterius. Amon's model had never been seen until the Reaper Invasion in 2186, as it was a True Geth model not used by the Heretic Geth. During the events of the Rannoch Invasion, Amon's model was still not used until the unit designated "Legion" turned various Geth platforms and personalities to the War Efforts against the Reaper threat, where it and the chronologically disparate programs were released to fight alongside the Prime units, until the collective conscious showed expert use of the specific platform encasing them today. They were withdrawn from the lines and planted in the Navarra to act as an elite Geth unit and assist with the operations employed by Project Seraph.

Many of the personalities aboard were around shortly after the Morning War, while many are recent and possess a different perspective from the ancient ones. Program generation properties are checked and downloaded based on their age - Each program is evenly spaced out from its elder and younger so as there is a powerfully varied perspective between his nearly one thousand consciousnesses, allowing them to perform perfectly under fire. Veterans and well trained programs work together to make snap combat decisions and make logical decisions with a slight subjective touch do to perspectives.

Amon's programs were chosen specifically around the concept of perspectives. This makes his programs make the best possible decisions, prioritizing objectives and following up with morals.

Extra: Geth Unit Amon comes with a small computer housing a Prime unit to assist with combat functions. The computer is to be attached to an Engineer, preferably one who doesn't mind Amon's presence.

DAMN!!!!

Name: Roslyn Reteck, though many don't know her name. Almost everyone refers to her as 'The Observer' or 'TO' (pronounced T-O)

Race: Human

Class: Infiltrator

Appearance:
640x880_14871_20111122_2d_sci_fi_cyberpunk_girl_woman_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Powers:
Warp,
Shockwave,
Lift Grenade and Tactical Cloak.

Weapons:
M-92 Mantis,
(and if it's acceptable;) Reeger Carbrine (If not, then M-12 Locust)

Biography/Background: Where is your character from and what helped shape them into who they are today?
'The Observer. This name is often whispered in hushed tones on Omega, and Illium. Rumor has it that he has cameras everywhere, and see's everything despite the fact he's rumored to be eyeless. Apparently he charges major amounts of money to those who seek information. And despite the authorities attempts to track him down, wherever he is, he's never left a trace. Those who have met him before say that he moves from his two bases on a bi-monthly basis. But is this fact, or a wildely believed superstition?' - News reporter from Illium News.

Extra: Any other details you wish to include about your character.
Nothing as of yet, though I'm still editing/developing her.
Motif:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVqPx5mUj0g

Yay, Infiltrator.

If you want to time skip to the rest of the team, he will need to be recruited. Anyone who is not present on board the Navarra now would not be an original member selected by the council and will be recruited by Galaetrus upon meeting and assisting the team. He is a Spectre and allowed to bring along anyone he feels will prove valuable.

Amon is accepted. Feel free to introduce him to the team when you feel ready.

Yeah, my first post is like 17/18 of the way done. I'll have to edit since I can't be a member of the original team. Of course, my original idea was that Hurk got the message and was supposed to be there with the others, but opted out, and after his job is having second thoughts, borrowing a ship from his employer to get to where the rest are headed. Of course, I could make it so that he just accepts another job from his current employer (a Volus by the name of Lov Kindel, a cartel boss who got pissed at a Batarian named Nato Balak for failing to deliver quite a large shipment of stolen Minagen X3) which coincides with the location of the Seraph team. His job was to take place while the rest of you were chatting it up, and a span of a day was supposed to pass as he got on a Corvette to where you were supposed to be. What do you think?

I can switch to Engineer to level off (sort-of) the numbers for each class.

Status
Not open for further replies.