Mass Effect: Defiance

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to ask, what's with the consistent hrell typo? :P
I cut my thumb this morning and it's affecting my typing since I use it heavily. That's probably why. I usually spot typos like that, though. Whoops.

EDIT: To elaborate, I likely did it several times because I was skipping keys as I typed with a different finger than the thumb I would normally use to type "D" and that happened to end up on "H." I type entirely by instinct (I don't know touch typing) and without looking at the keyboard, so that can happen.

That's fair! I just noticed that the rest of your post was excellent but for some strange reason Drell became Hrell. It was very strange. :D

Hello you guys! I might have to make a post sooner, if none else posts soon.

Yeah, Aeron, I'm still waiting on someone with the civilians to respond.

I'm sensing there's a bit of confusion as to everyone's locations.

From how I'm interpreting the posts, I think people might have thought that the group with Emile, Greenfield, and Kali were still some ways away from the mall and addressing each other. In any case, I'll have Jakbaal acknowledge and greet that group. I miiiight have to actually put a player cap on this, if for no other reason than people getting lost in each other's posts.

Anywho! Post in the works now. Time to meet some squishy humans and quarians.

Ahem.
Émile.
There's a difference.

And if you don't know how to type diacritics, it's easy. Just switch your keyboard to U.S. International from your control panel, and then type something like ~ or ' and if you type an applicable letter just after it, it will apply the diacritic instead of typing whatever it was.

Yes, I'm a troll for using a name with a diacritic. I acknowledge this.

Ahem.
Émile.
There's a difference.

And if you don't know how to type diacritics, it's easy. Just switch your keyboard to U.S. International from your control panel, and then type something like ~ or ' and if you type an applicable letter just after it, it will apply the diacritic instead of typing whatever it was.

Yes, I'm a troll for using a name with a diacritic. I acknowledge this.
When you put accents on shit, expect me to get laaaazy.

Although, let's test to see if that works.

'Emile. ~Emile.

I don't think it's working the way it's supposed to.

Also, sorry if I powerplayed characters a bit there, I figured it shaved some time off of meet and greet. Jaakbal has made contact with Blake and Greenfield and is leading them towards Thanik and Kirraiah. Gherek is entering the mall but hasn't made contact, and if I understand correctly, everyone else is still outside. Are we all on the same page, or was something lost in translation?

Although, let's test to see if that works.

'Emile.
You probably didn't actually switch keyboards, and added international instead of replacing your default one. If you just added it, use left alt+shift to switch keyboard layouts.

Mine's always set to US standard layout, because Canadian multilingual turns punctuation marks into accents. It's obnoxious.

You get used to just tapping spacebar after typing something that also functions as a diacritic, and it's so worth it.

But oh well, I was kind of asking for this by using a French name for a surname.

I'll have something up today or tomorrow. I plan on getting Gherek into the mall with this one, so we can get more of our motley crew assembled!

Myself and Aeron are working on a small collab to get all of the meet'n'greets between both of our characters and Jaakbal out of the way so we can get into the meat of things. We'll include Gherek turning up too ^^ Expect it either tomorrow or the day after.

Reactions: Dervish
Mine and Aerron's collab post is up. Once Aerron posts the last part of it for Alexandria then both her and Blake are fully caught up with Jakbaal, Kirraiah and Thanik. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Dervish
I may or may not get a post up tonight, which should be the beginning of a common mission for the present characters. It all depends if I can have more than a minute of peace from the puppy tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.