Mass-Crossover RP, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
since he's a badguy he'll remember everything. and in one of the old DOW he encountered the grey knights. I wonder what'll happen when he encounters voth....
Since he's an Ork, do you really think he'll see him as anything other than a big 'umie in sum shiny gubbinz? :P

Since he's an Ork, do you really think he'll see him as anything other than a big 'umie in sum shiny gubbinz? :P
Gorgutz is famously intelligent for a ork. Unlike other orks he can distinguish between chaos and the imperium and eldar/dark eldar. non the less I see your point. however my point is that he won't recognise most of these other 'umiez as it were, but this one will be familiar.

Gorgutz is famously intelligent for a ork. Unlike other orks he can distinguish between chaos and the imperium and eldar/dark eldar. non the less I see your point. however my point is that he won't recognise most of these other 'umiez as it were, but this one will be familiar.
I guess we'll see ;)
And since Soulstorm doesn't have a canon ending, I'll consider Gorgutz the winner of that, unless anyone has any arguments against it :D

I guess we'll see ;)
And since Soulstorm doesn't have a canon ending, I'll consider Gorgutz the winner of that, unless anyone has any arguments against it :D
if we assume that the atrocity that was DOWII is cannon then the blood ravens should have won. but for the use of plot I'ma go wth and say gorgutz won that.

Just an update here: I am VERY close to done with the OOC. All I gotta do is basically type up the information regarding all of the Factions in detail.

Also finish up a few Profiles, but I can just put them as WIP for now and work on what's needed for the OOC. ^^

P.S. For any Whovians out there, I should point out that I'm bringing in an...Old friend, to this party. ^^

if we assume that the atrocity that was DOWII is cannon then the blood ravens should have won. but for the use of plot I'ma go wth and say gorgutz won that.
If we go by DoWII, the Blood Ravens suffered a terrible loss, and Boreal was considered a fool.
...And I liked DowII...

If we go by DoWII, the Blood Ravens suffered a terrible loss, and Boreal was considered a fool.
...And I liked DowII...
I grew on RTS games and good FPS (Unreal Tornament, Doom, Quake) so the transition from Base-based RTS with tech trees and valid counters to squad based 'hero' style combat was kinda annoying. also the limited resources made it impossible to do the RTS style of play. so yeah, also the plotline of the last one was very bland. but yeah. also the Blood Ravens are just a knock off chapter.

I enjoyed the more tactical element of it, which meant that you couldn't just spam lots of troops, as one good explosion could kill them all. I will agree that the plotline of Retribution was rather bland. But I found it worth it to actually have a "proper" Ork campaign! :D

I enjoyed the more tactical element of it, which meant that you couldn't just spam lots of troops, as one good explosion could kill them all. I will agree that the plotline of Retribution was rather bland. But I found it worth it to actually have a "proper" Ork campaign! :D
Play DoW soulstorm with the Titanium Wars mod installed, and put the Advanced AI and put it on hard and try and troop ball. you get murdered. It wasn't all that tactical I played the entire thing without building any troops, just level up till everyone has healing skills that cost energy and high energy regen and spam heals. you beat any boss.

Play DoW soulstorm with the Titanium Wars mod installed, and put the Advanced AI and put it on hard and try and troop ball. you get murdered. It wasn't all that tactical I played the entire thing without building any troops, just level up till everyone has healing skills that cost energy and high energy regen and spam heals. you beat any boss.
I'm not big on modding, to be honest. And I wouldn't count mods as part of the main game. Though modding can be counted as a big plus if you like that sorta stuff.
I won't argue too much against the hero-leveling though. But I liked it, personally.

I'm not big on modding, to be honest. And I wouldn't count mods as part of the main game. Though modding can be counted as a big plus if you like that sorta stuff.
I won't argue too much against the hero-leveling though. But I liked it, personally.
TWM adds in every race + almost every unit and removes the broken flight mechanics. it also allows for squad leveling.
Nothing is more awesome than lineing up a level 5 squad of devastator marines fully equipped with plasma cannons and using a single biker squad to lure the enemy in to a crossfire from hell.

From

Doctor Who

Name

The Tenth Doctor

Male

Appearance

Tenth_Doctor_Hello.gif

4660245_60x60.png

tumblr_n3s59sN8Af1sep00so4_500.gif

Alignment

Good

Alliance/Position

Neutral

Skill Set/Powers

- Extremely high intelligence.
- Time Lord telepathy and physiology.
- Fluent in many Terran and extraterrestrial languages.
- Skilled with a sonic screwdriver.

tenthscrewdriver1.jpg

Theme Song

Personality

This incarnation is very cheerful, charismatic and enthusiastic, often at inappropriate times even in danger. While previous incarnations intentionally flouted social conventions, the Tenth Doctor is genuinely shocked when he realizes that he is being rude or uncouth. He occasionally gets into trouble because of an apparent sense of superiority over those less "clever" than he is. The Tenth Doctor retains and even exceeds his last incarnation's capacity for righteous anger. When driven by anger or justice, he acts without hesitation to strike down those who oppose him. While he seems to have resolved much of the survivor's guilt felt previously, the Doctor has begun to feel his age. Beneath his youthful veneer and outward playfulness is a very old man who has seen many terrible things. He feels a deep loneliness. This incarnation has a very forgiving nature, consistently extending an offer to help even his most dangerous enemies before putting a stop to their evil deeds. However when his patience reaches its limit, his enemies get no second chances.

Bio

Really long and wibbly wobbly backstory being 900+ years old. Born on the planet Gallifrey, has regenerated "nine" times. Always traveling throughout time and space in his TARDIS. (http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Tenth_Doctor)

~~~~~~~~~

From

Star Wars

Name

R2-D2

Masculine programming

Appearance

tumblr_lx8nt5SM2g1qcv34vo1_500.gif

tumblr_naivkfynMC1tu6tfso3_500.gif

tumblr_lznet2EYxV1qgbx5jo1_500.gif

Alignment

Good

Alliance/Position

Neutral

Skill Set/Powers

ArtooBlueprints-SWBTUC.jpg

- Posses a numerous amount of resourceful tools, utilities, and gadgets.
- Brilliant technician.
- Excellent at interacting with computers.

Personality

R2-D2, possibly due to his memory never being erased or reprogrammed, has more personality than average droids, and Anakin Skywalker regarded him as a friend rather than merely a droid. Artoo is very loyal and courageous, and though he is not designed for combat, he is not afraid to fight when the situation demands it. When forced into combat Artoo holds his own by using his wide variety of mechanical features to serve as weapons.

Bio

Along with his counterpart, the protocol droid C-3PO, R2-D2 constantly found himself directly involved in pivotal moments of galactic history. His bravery, coupled with his many gadgets, played large roles in saving the galaxy time and time again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an update here: I am VERY close to done with the OOC. All I gotta do is basically type up the information regarding all of the Factions in detail.

Also finish up a few Profiles, but I can just put them as WIP for now and work on what's needed for the OOC. ^^

P.S. For any Whovians out there, I should point out that I'm bringing in an...Old friend, to this party. ^^
DOUBLE DOCTORS! FUCK YEAH!

Extremely WIP

From
Doctor Who
Name
The Tenth Doctor
Appearance

Alignment
Good
Alliance/Position
The Stars
Skill Set/Powers
WIP
Theme Song
WIP
Personality
WIP
Bio
WIP

~~~~~~~~~

WIP

From
Star Wars
Name
R2-D2
Appearance

Alignment
Good
Alliance/Position
The Stars
Skill Set/Powers
WIP
Personality
WIP
Bio
WIP
Well, if the 50th Anniversary can do it, so can we. ^_^

Reactions: Lord President Nick
Finished up the minions part. Not sure if I should include vehicles though?
The city part is also good underway. I got the main idea down, along with pictures.

Massive crossover? might this be somthing id be interested in?

From

Doctor Who

Name

The Tenth Doctor

Male

Appearance

Tenth_Doctor_Hello.gif

4660245_60x60.png

tumblr_n3s59sN8Af1sep00so4_500.gif

Alignment

Good

Alliance/Position

The Stars

Skill Set/Powers

- Extremely high intelligence.
- Time Lord telepathy and physiology.
- Fluent in many Terran and extraterrestrial languages.
- Skilled with a sonic screwdriver.

tenthscrewdriver1.jpg

Theme Song

Personality

This incarnation is very cheerful, charismatic and enthusiastic, often at inappropriate times even in danger. While previous incarnations intentionally flouted social conventions, the Tenth Doctor is genuinely shocked when he realizes that he is being rude or uncouth. He occasionally gets into trouble because of an apparent sense of superiority over those less "clever" than he is. The Tenth Doctor retains and even exceeds his last incarnation's capacity for righteous anger. When driven by anger or justice, he acts without hesitation to strike down those who oppose him. While he seems to have resolved much of the survivor's guilt felt previously, the Doctor has begun to feel his age. Beneath his youthful veneer and outward playfulness is a very old man who has seen many terrible things. He feels a deep loneliness. This incarnation has a very forgiving nature, consistently extending an offer to help even his most dangerous enemies before putting a stop to their evil deeds. However when his patience reaches its limit, his enemies get no second chances.

Bio

Really long and wibbly wobbly backstory being 900+ years old. Born on the planet Gallifrey, has regenerated "nine" times. Always traveling throughout time and space in his TARDIS. (http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Tenth_Doctor)

~~~~~~~~~

From

Star Wars

Name

R2-D2

Masculine programming

Appearance

tumblr_lx8nt5SM2g1qcv34vo1_500.gif

tumblr_naivkfynMC1tu6tfso3_500.gif

tumblr_lznet2EYxV1qgbx5jo1_500.gif

Alignment

Good

Alliance/Position

The Stars

Skill Set/Powers

ArtooBlueprints-SWBTUC.jpg

- Posses a numerous amount of resourceful tools, utilities, and gadgets.
- Brilliant technician.
- Excellent at interacting with computers.

Personality

R2-D2, possibly due to his memory never being erased or reprogrammed, has more personality than average droids, and Anakin Skywalker regarded him as a friend rather than merely a droid. Artoo is very loyal and courageous, and though he is not designed for combat, he is not afraid to fight when the situation demands it. When forced into combat Artoo holds his own by using his wide variety of mechanical features to serve as weapons.

Bio

Along with his counterpart, the protocol droid C-3PO, R2-D2 constantly found himself directly involved in pivotal moments of galactic history. His bravery, coupled with his many gadgets, played large roles in saving the galaxy time and time again.

UPDATED MY SHEETS! ^_^

Massive crossover? might this be somthing id be interested in?
Can't say. We'll just have to wait and see. ^_^

UPDATED MY SHEETS! ^_^

Excellent. But I should point out that the Stars DO get the Amnesia like the Resistance.

But as I should ALSO point out for all Resistance members and Stars alike: (I forgot to mention this part, Whoops? ^^; )

The Amnesia only effects the memories of their lives. The Knowledge they have in intelligence, or combat, or the little minute details makes up their general traits of personalities (A love of food, or fashion sense, or anything of that sort), are still remembered. The Names and faces that surround those memories however, the people they have met and lived with, the locations they've went to, The Memories of their lives - both the good and the bad - are effected and gone.

The Memories they have are only the ones that make them warriors, or useful, or in the Stars case, capable of defending themselves and, again, useful. Everything else is gone.

Finished up the minions part. Not sure if I should include vehicles though?
The city part is also good underway. I got the main idea down, along with pictures.
Goodie. Again, I'm not judging them yet, but I just wanted to reply so it didn't look like I ignored you. ^^

I updated my sheet as well! :D

Now if only I could figure out how to make the pic bigger... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.