Mass-Crossover RP, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I won't mind if you post them here. But then you'll have to re-post them on the OOC when I make it.

Name: Vorth Mordac
Appearance:
latest

Alignment: His own. anti-evil. He will do all in his power to oblitorate all evil in the world.
Alliance/Position: Heros, Position, he's a warrior. but a brilliant one.
Skill Set/Powers:
400 years of battle experience. genetically engineered as a superhuman warrior, he spent his entire life fighting against foes that would make most mortals go crazy with fear.

Blessed Armour. His armour is warded against dark magic and evil. it is also as strong as tank armour, made from a ceramic/titanium alloy that is capable of turning all but the largest shells and most powerful blades. while it is supported by internal mechanisms it does mean he struggles to jump high or move very fast. mind you with the internal mechanisms augmenting his strength and superhuman abilities he can still keep up with most normal people

Psy Cannon, That gun on his arm? Yeah, that fires physically charged rounds the size of a normal persons fist that explode inside the target, made to send demons and the like back to hell, blessed with holy magics. Tipped with silver they also glow a strange, holy blue.

Superhuman Strength, Stamina, healing. Genetically engineered to be 'better' than mortal men in every way, he is also immune to most non magical poisons and never feels fatigue or suffers disease, though this has its costs. he eats more, and often forgets others are not as strong as him, nor as resilient.

Nemesis Force Weapon, A weapon imbued with immense psychic might along with a disruptor field, this disruptor field dislocates molecules from one another, causing it to cut through flesh and armour alike. however the true power of the Force Weapon is that it allows the wielder to imbue it with his own psychic powers, furthering its power and destructive force. Vorth carries 2 such weapons, a Halbard with a long pole and blade atop it, and a two handed sword, to large for any normal man to wield.

Psy-Powers, Capable of manifesting his will and soul into psychic might he can manifest purifying flame, soul crushing lightning storms, and other such things through his mind. Though the most terrifying of these is called 'Purgation' which is where he causes the sins of all those in a area to come crashing down upon them in the form of holy fire and lightning. after using this skill he needs to rest for a few moments due to the immense strain on his mind.

Theme Song:
Personality: He is a believer in all that is good should be protected and that evil must be eliminated in any and all forms. totally and utterly. He will not rest until that is done, with or without his allies he. The first to march on to the battlefield, and the last to leave, In his life there are only a few things that really matters, care of his equipment, obliteration of all evil, and protecting good. Besides that unstoppable drive he's rather kind and caring, believing that the purest form of goodness is kindness and compassion and strives to show that in himself. He also believes himself to be free of sin.
Bio:
TBA (I'm not sure what to put here yet!)

Name: Mileena

Appearance:

mileena_mortal_kombat_x1-1152x648.jpg

And, what lies beneath the mask, you ask? Let's just say...some things are better kept a secret.

Alignment: She works simply to better herself. If that means turning her blades against the Empire, so be it.

Alliance/Position: She kurrently fights for the Resistance, but after the Empire is toppled, there's no telling what she'll do.

Skill Set/Powers: Mileena possesses both the martial mastery of an Edenian, and the unbridled ferocity of a Tarkatan. Pairing this with her twin sai, she's truly a force to be reckoned with in hand-to-hand kombat. And having been konceived in an unnatural way, through sorcery and black magic, she was born into the world with the ability to teleport short distances, or in place, to use as a feint.

Theme Song:

Personality: Being an ungodly mix of Edenian and Tarkatan makeup, it shines through in her mental instability, and psychopathic behaviour. Being the psychopath she is, she has an insatiable bloodlust, and eats flesh and blood like bread and wine. That doesn't mean she doesn't know when to conceal such behaviour, however, as her upbringing as Shao Kahn's daughter taught her valuable lessons in kourtesy...including kovering up the unspeakable atrocity that is her jaw. Such an upbringing has also transformed her into an opportunist after having a front-row seat of the Earthrealm invasion.

Bio: I'll write it up later.

Name: Amy

Appearance:

Amy_Rose_(Sonic_Boom)_Archie_Comics.png

Alignment: Just like Sonic, Amy is the definition of a tree-hugger, and stays true to her title of a Freedom Fighter. She always strives for a greener and free future.

Alliance/Position: Despite her short fuse, Amy's pure nature and drive to recover her stolen past has landed her on the path of the Stars.

Skill Set/Powers: For a twelve year-old girl, Rose is surprisingly strong, and quick on her feet. With her physical capabilities, she's able to wield her trademark Piko-Piko Hammer with ease. It's no simple blunt weapon in her hands, as she can vault herself high into the air with it, just as one would perform the Pole Jump. The enchanted weapon can even summon gusts of wind at her command, allowing her to either float briefly, or attack foes with an onslaught of miniature tornadoes. It can even be summoned at will, how convenient.

Theme Song:

Personality: Amy is an interesting mix of personality traits, apparently as happy to be fighting Eggman as she is chasing after Sonic or shopping. Though she loves fashion and is often quite cheerful, she also possesses a temper rivaling if not surpassing that of Knuckles. Despite this, she is a dedicated hero, and balks at the path of "the ends justify the means." Her somewhat materialistic hobbies hide a deep concern for her friends-especially Sonic.

Bio:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Aleister Grendel
Appearance:
witch_by_v_nom-d8gaj4z.png

Alignment: Villainous
Alliance/Position: One of the Main 5
Skill Set/Powers: Necromancy, sorcery.
Theme Song:

Personality: Thousands of years old, Aleister is largely detached from the rest of humanity and holds little to none interest in anything else but advancing her research and fulfilling her goals. Aleister is cold and calculating, yet full of charisma with a manipulative streak miles wide.

Bio: Having lived for several millennia, switching from one host to the next, Aleister gained the moniker of the Thousand Year Witch back in her homeworld before fading into obscurity. Watching civilizations rise and fall, she eventually began to build her own nation from the shadows while keeping her identity hidden from the citizens of her realm. This was made possible through the use of her Dolls, highly advanced golem constructs made from corpses that can pass off as humans. While a democracy on paper, all meaningful positions are filled by Aleister's Dolls. The existence of the nation is a farce, a facade set up by Aleister to cover up her plethora of human experiments and to have a supply of test subjects at hand. Only a select few knew she existed, people of talent whose skills she wasn't able to incorporate into her Dolls.

---

Here comes the first one. Craïs and Hayabusa coming up later.

• a933bad93b2fadf3a647a613f2724a3c.png

.:General Grievous:.
    Supreme Commander of the Droid Army
    The Knight Slayer

Star Wars - Villain

"Jedi! You are surrounded, your army is decimated. Make peace with the Force now... for this is your final hour. But know that I, General Grievous, am not completely without mercy. I will grant you a warrior's death. Prepare!" Audio here.

-General Grievous, during the Battle of Hypori.

• ce8ec3090c6f8275ebd9bdf5f4f961ec.png

.:Rogath:.
    The Grand Droid Factory
    The Glorious City of Rogath. Home for thousand forges of war. In a seamlessly endless circle of metal, parts and circuits a massed army is built and assembled. No humans live here. Only droids and their evil and twisted General. In the beginning, it was merely a destroyed industry complex. But when General Grievous discovered this location, he turned into a City of War. The entire complex runs on it own, powered only by the three Energy Spires. The Spire number four and the greatest, holds General Grievous's headquarters.
    2ff44d49034da2d8a5bc7627b52d85db.png

The Outskirts
    Of course, not all of Rogath have returned to its former glory. The outskirt have become a graveyard for old droids. As well as those who have malfunctioned... This destroyed place is as dangerous as the center of the city, if not more so. For one never knows what horror lies in ruins of old.

I assume that the force would be classed as 'magic' due to its nature?

I assume that the force would be classed as 'magic' due to its nature?

More like Psychic energy. Everybody who uses the force seems to be able to only do telekinetic abilities. Emperor Palpatine, in the movies at least, and not counting any extra stuff, is the only one that was an exception to this rule, and I'm sure you can find someway to explain that as a Psychic ability as well.

I shall point out that I won't be judging these...Yet. I will wait until I make the OOC before placing judgement on these characters. Posting them here simply gives me an indication of what we will be dealing with here. That being said, I will say I'm seeing some excellent work so far.

Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
More like Psychic energy. Everybody who uses the force seems to be able to only do telekinetic abilities. Emperor Palpatine, in the movies at least, and not counting any extra stuff, is the only one that was an exception to this rule, and I'm sure you can find someway to explain that as a Psychic ability as well.

I shall point out that I won't be judging these...Yet. I will wait until I make the OOC before placing judgement on these characters. Posting them here simply gives me an indication of what we will be dealing with here. That being said, I will say I'm seeing some excellent work so far.
Thats fine, I just don't want arguments over the whole blessed armour deal.

Hey, quick question, will the Heroes and Stars meet up very often in the plot? Not asking for any intricate spoilers, but I'm thinking of writing up another character and I don't want to end doing masturbatory roleplay (my nickname for roleplaying by myself) alot of the time.

Hey, quick question, will the Heroes and Stars meet up very often in the plot? Not asking for any intricate spoilers, but I'm thinking of writing up another character and I don't want to end doing masturbatory roleplay (my nickname for roleplaying by myself) alot of the time.

Actually, Stars are rather unique in it's quite possible that they might meet often with both sides of the conflict. They are not able to help with the conflict on either side, and are not considered a threat to either of them therefore. At worst, they are an annoyance, since they're the ones basically trying to keep them from fighting each other.

oh this'll be fun. "don't fight them" "but they are evil" 'but you shouldn't fight!' "They are evil. ~continues to stab stuff"

This is a very interesting RP idea. May I reserve the following characters?

The Tenth Doctor (Doctor Who)

R2-D2 (Star Wars)

All I can see is R2-D2 repeatedly zapping people for no reason. like he can't fight but somehow he sneeks up on one of the really evil guys, and mid speech -ZAP-

How large can the cities be? Obviously General Grievous will rule a large Droid factory. ^^

I would love to join, but I only ever play original characters. ^^:

I would love to join, but I only ever play original characters. ^^:
He did say OC is allowed, My char is technically OC, even if his name is stolen, so you can /base/ it off of things and still get in

Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta!

Minions: All da Ork boyz from da old world! (Orks and Gretchins of all walks of the Ork society.)

City Name: Da Gutpit!

Apperance: Huge, green skinned and with a hell of a underbite! Mega-Armor bolted onto him, including a big gob, huge horns, a 'uge powah klaw and a mega-blasta!

Alignment: Evil

Alliance/position: The Empire / Mostly not hostile, figuring he'll need time to get set up properly if he wants to take the whole planet for himself...

Skill Set/Powers: A charismatic, if brutal leader. Extremely strong, by his Orkish nature, as well as the Mega-armor. Surprisingly cunning for an Ork.

Personality: Cunning (by Orkish standards), brutal, and occasionally funny.

Bio: Gorgutz started as a smalltime warboss on Lorn V, who united the waring clans under his own banner! He then led a few unsuccessful WAAGH!!s, before leading a successful one, conquering the entire Kaurava system for his own. And just as he was about to launch his WAAGH!! on the rest of the galaxy, a strange portal to a strange new world was found. It lead to a place he had never seen before, yet he decided to do what he did best. Conquer it all, and take more heads for his pointy sticks!

The return of a beloved character! :D​

Eh, I'll just watch this for now. Hope everything turns out well!

Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta!

Minions: All da Ork boyz from da old world!
City Name: Da Gutpit!

The return of a beloved character! :D​
since he's a badguy he'll remember everything. and in one of the old DOW he encountered the grey knights. I wonder what'll happen when he encounters voth....

Status
Not open for further replies.