Mass-Crossover RP, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently mulling over who to pluck, and from where... Just wondering, before we move over to the OOC proper, are there any size restrictions? Keeping a deft lock on power is a given, but in most cases size = power.

What about things that were originally "virtual"? Ala .hack// or Digimon. Do they work along with the fleshy, living things just fine?

Last CS update before the move to the OOC, woo.

Currently mulling over who to pluck, and from where... Just wondering, before we move over to the OOC proper, are there any size restrictions? Keeping a deft lock on power is a given, but in most cases size = power.

What about things that were originally "virtual"? Ala .hack// or Digimon. Do they work along with the fleshy, living things just fine?
It depends on what you mean by Size; I don't quite understand what that means. Do you mean the size of the CS, or...?

Regarding your second question... I don't know about .Hack, what with it being an actual MMORPG in that universe (I think...? I'm very rusty when it comes to .Hack.), but Digimon have been able to enter the physical realm before, at least in the show. So theoretically it SHOULD be possible for them to enter here. By extension, human partners would be able to come as well. Though they'd be place in an incredibly dangerous environment, and both human and Digimon would be effected by the Amnesia if they entered the Resistance or the Stars.

I meant the size of the participant. Like, whether if I can I bring in the building-sized Mega-Level Fallen Royal Knight Digimon...

Omegamon_zwart_cs.jpg

...Omegamon Zwart.

Fortunately, I've been led to believe he can change his size, down to simply a few meters even.

Ah I see. Well size doesn't exactly matter much here per se. ...But I would appreciate it if he did shrink a bit. ^^;

Also, I am VERY close to done with the OOC. It won't be long now.

Name: Craïs Magen
Appearance: Craïs has scarlet red hair that cascades down her back in curls and her face is filled with freckles. Her eyes are quite peculiar, ringed with colors of gold and green. She wears robes that are very oriental and flashy, mostly colored red, white, and black. Around her neck hangs a round, crimson jewel the size of her fist.
Alignment: Neutral
Skill Set/Powers: Sorcery
Personality: Craïs barely acts as her age. However, sometimes it slips through in the forn of petulant brattyness. Otherwise Craïs often acts far beyond her years, imparting the image of a cool and collected woman.... trapped in a child's body.
Bio: Enigmatic child mage on a mission assigned to her by an entity only known as Mother. She seems to know far more about this clash of worlds than she lets on.

Name: Hayabusa
Appearance: Hayabusa is a tall man of Asian descent. His body is muscular with scars both old and fresh marring his entire body. He has long, dark brown hair set into a ponytail. He wears a pair of black hakama pants, with a pair of katana blades strapped behind his back. He wears a leather strap around his torso with throwing knives and a pair of larger knives attached to it.
Alignment: Hero
Alliance/Position: The Resistance
Skill Set/Powers: Channeling and manipulation of physical energy, martial arts, swordfighting skills.
Theme Song:

Personality: Hayabusa's personality is quite dual-sided. Normally he is a cheerful young man with a positive outlook on life and its challenges who'd rather avoid all conflict, but once he enters the battlefield his personality switches entirely into that of a ferocious, feral beast who can barely distinguish ally from foe.
Bio: A former assassin who grew disillusioned with the heartless nature of his line of work, Hayabusa had just begun to start his new life of non-violence before he was transported to Chralmede. He has since joined the Resistance despite his innate pacifism, hoping to bring a peaceful, new era.

Sorry about the short length of these, but broken arm and all. Very tedious to type.

I apologize for the wait, but the OOC is finally Here! Please be sure to C&P your CSes to that.

I hope you all enjoy. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.