Mariana Lockdown: Sector Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riley Vex
Riley felt one of her laughing fits bubbling up, but shoved it down, her grin widening. "So, you don't believe me.." Riley shifted out of the laid back position she was in, the chair crashing onto all four legs with a bang that made some of the more jittery prisoners and guards jump.
"How many people have you killed? Hmm.. Let's see, it doesn't really matter."

She paused for dramatic effect, head tilted in thought.
"Everyone commits crimes in their life. Crimes against you bunch's 'god' or whatever, like lying and being unfaithful. Crime against humanity like theft and murder. But, if you believe in humanity's precious 'god' then you understand that sins can be forgiven, and people can repent.
Not that I'd try.
But, you went out and killed those who were trying their best to repent, and you act like you're all high-and-mighty. Pathetic, because you're killing. Whether it's in the name of 'god' or 'righteousness.' one thing you need to get into your head is that neither of those exist in the world."

Riley was watching him carefully for his reactions, knowing full well she was one of the fastest people in the prison, if not the fastest--a skill gained from killing gun-wielding dorks with a sword.
"You kill people, ex-criminals and criminals alike, under the name of justice. Let's look at the world, for example, and compare it to revenge. The world, as you should very well know, is crooked on its axis; tilted quite unfairly. And when it does become straight--when revenge is completed, if you will--it lasts for very little time. The world tilts again."
"If that doesn't make sense to you, then look at all the families you hurt by killing. In the case of criminals, their family wouldn't feel as hurt as average. But what about the criminals who were repenting honestly? Their families hurt just as much as if an innocent member had died. And, not to mention, the chance to be forgiven was harshly snatched away from them."
"Your killing under the name of justice is pathetic. Keep acting holier-than-thou, ignore my words, and when the truth smacks you down, expect for there to be no hand helping you up."
As Riley spoke, her voice had quieted, as if she were regretting her choices, but that was and always would be up for speculation.
"One bad apple spoils the bunch, my dear, and if you really are good, that won't last long! If you reverse that saying, the effect is all the more treacherous. You're SURROUNDED by 'trash' and 'garbage' and have no way out, and when it gets to your head..." Riley had broken off her rather loud mini-speech by toppling onto the ground laughing furiously, something that made most of the prisoners and many guards shift in unease, scoot away, and try to ignore her.

(So much red.. o-o)

Looking at th pair, Sara smiles slightly. "Come now, you are as dangerous as him..I should keep that in mind next time I fuck'n bet.." Glancing at Riley in reply to that. She wouldn't openly admit she betted against the girl of course, that might prove..troublesome. Turning her attention back to the Vig and giving a shrug, watching his interaction with his fellow prisoner she shrugs. "See? He already plans to make a few friends. I'm just like a man selling steak knives. If you use it to cut your food, or to cut someones throats is no problem of mine. Riots are however..as to that with how am I? Well, shit, haven't gotten to discharge my shotgun into an inmates chest in a couple of weeks. So bored outta my fucking mind, hooah? Sides, any of you goons attack me or the others, yah know the rules of the game. Sides. I suspect him and all the rest in this room will be in the games..most of you should have been executed by now."

Pausing to think on that Sara ponders the group and tilts her head. "Well no..just four of yah shoulda been shot. Plus Mister Vig there when it was his peers he tried to protect that sent his ass here..and what he'll see as time goes, oh I'll wager he'll turn into a right good cynical bastard." Not bothered by the taunting the guard shrugs. "Well you know, how cookie crumbles and all that. Sides we guards here ain't the best either, everyone down here is trash or too good..heh. Like you Mister Vig, you rocked the boat."

Listening to Riley's speech Sara laughs lightly. "We all are prisoners down here. Some of us just get paid for it." At the girls outburst and rolling Sara just keeps going with her own dealings as always. "So you need anything Riley? And As to you Vig, if yah want something have to give something, but that can wait for now. Everything seemed to be going as smoothly as one could expect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tokko~~~~~~~~~~~

That is untill the green haired, red eyed woman clanks with her heavy foot falls heading towards them. "Hey. Listen, Hey! come on! Don't leave me out, hey! Killing, what killing? Ehehehe! I like you people..hey I'll kill you. Hey, guard, hey, how do you get out, c'mon, talk!" Looking at the group as a whole it wasn't clear who she was speaking to..well minus the last bit, as her murderous nature broadcasts over the friendly face, though it was unknown if they knew her, anyone that kept up with current events or from the black works background would likely know, some however had dismissed her as being the Monster or Korea, afterall she did not look terrible strong, and seemed civil, though one could sense the pure bloodlust, it didn't help her eyes seemed to have an almost glow like effect. While she talks to the trio, her own two guards start to head that way at once. "Hey..kids, wanna see a dead body?" While it wasn't know who she was speaking of, or what she had planned, the question seemed serious.

To her starting question, Michael's eyes narrowed further in annoyance. Obviously, this girl was pushing some buttons that were best not to be.

"Enough that you shouldn't be mocking me," Caine replied.

How many had he killed? He didn't know. Unlike the red-head sitting in front of him attempting to lecture a broken soul on common sense and morality, the marksman vigilante didn't keep track of his kills. At most, he had a list of big-shots he had taken out or was planning to. Scum he ran across or caught wind of in his travels, however, he simply disposed of then and there. But it was enough that anyone who knew who he was would be wise not to paint a target on their backs... or at least not a bigger one than that which was already there.

There was one thing wrong with what Riley said, however. It was the fact that she had seemingly taken the guard's interest in God and applied it to him as well or assumed he were trying to be a "Hero of Justice" or something. Michael couldn't care less about God. It just so happened that one tiny, small part of a verse in the bible happened to coincide with his own beliefs. As for justice... It wasn't so much that as simply removing the trash from society. It didn't matter if it was righteous or not. In fact, such abstract ideals such as justice, right and wrong are practically up to the individual. Still, he knew most would have a different definition of the ideas than he, which is why he didn't walk around in public, shooting scum in broad daylight, much as he would've enjoyed that. No, he was simply cleansing society. Regardless of if people thanked him or hated him, the world just didn't need these people. It was better off without them... so he took it within his hands to do the world a favor regardless of how his behavior was regarded to the public.

Still... this.... ignorant piece of trash dared to lecture him? Her? Oh, he knew about her. She was the woman that went cross-country like he killing for sport. She was on his list too; quite up there, in fact. If it weren't for the fact that both were traveling to and fro, making their chances of encountering each other slim, she might not have lived long enough to be detained here.

Clenching his fist and gritting his teeth together, it was quite obvious to tell that he vigilante didn't spend much time having a conversation with the trash he planned on killing.

"Forgiven? How amusing for you to think they can be forgiven here... They have more of a chance of gaining such after they perish. At least then they can try to gain penance from the ones who they took the lives of."

It didn't take much to set Caine off, and Riley seemed to be rather good at doing so regardless.

"Help... How would trash like you help anyone!? All you do is screw around for your own enjoyment. You're garbage! SCUM! I don't have anyone to help me. I've been on my own since pieces of shit like you took away everything from me... and then you argue they seek forgiveness? They can beg for forgiveness from the souls of those they killed!" Slamming his fist against the table in aggravation certainly didn't help ease the jumpier prisoners around... nor did it seem to make Riley take him anymore seriously considering she was laughing on the floor.

Shooting up from where he sat, causing his chair as well to fall with a loud clank against the floor. He seemed about to escalate the conflict before another woman interrupted them.

"Butt out you expired garbage! Before you're next..." Michael growled out at Tokko. Whether or not he knew who she was or believed it, the vigilante seemed uncaring to the fact as he not only insulted her person but... her age as well. That was typically a death sentence with normal women alone...

Michael as well seemed to have forgotten all about Sara, or maybe he heard her but didn't bother replying. Either way, he was focused on other things now.

Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
Riley Vex
Riley paused in her laughter for a moment to get up, brushing herself off.
"Don't talk to me about being alone," Riley's voice had been ice cold, a sudden change from the strange woman. She stared at Michael, arms crossed, and her grin eventually slid back onto her face.
"I don't need a pissing contest with a 'hero'--" her voice dripped with sarcasm on the word she had described Michael with--"to prove that you're severely outmatched." Riley sat down once more, staying only for the simple fact that Sara was there and Sara equaled entertainment. She pulled a random but sharp pencil out of her pocket, rolling it around between her fingers, although she spun it once and stopped the point facing Michael, a small warning to him, before going back to her mindless time-waster. She had realized, from the look in his eyes as he had spoken to her, that she had been quite close to the top of her list--she was proud of that, and brushed off his comment of killing for sport.
Unfortunately, Michael had managed to put another crack in Riley's mental stability, one that she hadn't detected.

That would turn out to be very, very bad.

"As to you Vig, learn to reflect on shit. If we all are tash and scum what the fuck are the good people that three you in here, huh? As the good books says, For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. " Watching the chair fall and then his dispute with the woman..now two women, Sarah sighs as the guards up top look down, this could get out of hand, not that she had any intention of stoping it. Though she did find his reply amusing to a point, he was as guilty as the rest.

"Now now. Watch the edge might cut yourself kiddo." Sara says in reply to the improvised weapon..technically it was still a pencil, taking a step back she wasn't scared, so much as smiling, gaining ground to use force if this became a riot, or got out of control in some other manner. Part of her wished she could start a bit of violence, or maybe even kill a few of the prisoners in here herself, though at the time a bottle of whiskey could be nice.

Afterall she had a front row seat to her own bar jokes. Though the Vig was pushing his luck a little to far.. Turning her attention to Tokko the later seemed to be...amused? Regardless her sales pitch would have to be put on hold, with a heavy sigh, the smile vanishes from the riot guards face, as she lifts her right hand up, resting it atop her riot mask, ready to flip it downwards.

(OOC Odd, it copied part of my post twice..maybe as I did the post in two windows?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tokko~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon hearing herself being called Exired goods, narrows her eyes, while her teeth start to show through her smile. "Hey, you,who..do you think you are talking to? Hey, that wasn't nice..hey, wanna die?" With a cocking of her head, the former...exactly what, cult leader? Soldier? Freak of nature made by man's hands? Maybe all?, pushes forward leering at the trio, but moslty the Vig as the guard had called him.

"Oh? Hey. A list? A list huh? Hey whats it for? A kill list? I would like to see you try.." She ponders just killing him here and now..but she wanted her tea, it was the only reason she was showing this much restraint. "Hey you have a death wish huh?" Resting her hands on her hips as if in the fashion of a disappointed mother Tokko ponders killing a random prisoner as an example.. Scanning the room with her eyes in search of a suitable target, she knew her guards would be coming soon..not that it would matter, but all the same, she liked the perks she had earned up till now.
"Hey, never mention a womans age, hey, I'm physically young..I'll out live you, hey, not as you are an idiot that will get killed quickly, yeah..you won't live long." Noticing various stares the three likely had garnered a bit of attention by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
Paolo Delucci
Somehow Challenger Deep's surprises never ended. Paolo's opportunity to protect Cassandra was compromised the moment his eyes looked upon Allora Vesryn, a psychopath among psychopaths. The Italian mobster was never that fond of the crazies. They always meant bad business; you could never really anticipate their actions, even as Allora approached them both with a sense of amity. That being said, she was a legend in the criminal underworld, someone whose name you would casually whisper to spook the nearest passerby. "Do my eyes deceive me? The Body Count Killer graces me with her presence," Paolo brought back his humor, which had otherwise been drained after that medical screening from before. "I myself know quite a bit 'bout you, but you leave your throat-crushing hands off this girl here."

Allora

Allora smiled and giggled at Paolo's response. She hadn't realized her reputation was that big. For the mobster to know her name meant she had obviously left her mark on the world, and a part of her mind wondered if anyone would copy her, picking the count up where she had left off. She smiled and bowed though, a spur of the moment action.

"Indeed. I am the one everyone calls the body count killer. I had no idea I had such a reputation. Besides, what's your interest in this girl... Paolo Delucci. Did I pronounce that right? I think did, never can be quite sure with names. Used to have a notebook with the names of the people I killed... I wonder what the police did with that..... I should get a new one. In any case, I actually prefer biting over strangling now a days. Not that you would know, you were probably too busy knocking people off with you chains. Tried that once by the way. Wasn't quite as satisfying as using my own hands. Still, a kill is a kill. I think the one I used the chain on was like, number forty two? Not that it matters now. But don't worry, I don't kill the scared types, so the girl in your arms is safe. I prefer the macho type, the one who takes a bit to break. They bleed the best. If you interested we can keep this chat going in a bit, but first, I wanna spook this scary looking riot guard."

With that she smiled and whistled as she walked away to tap a rather grim looking guard (Sarah) on the shoulder, then stepped back rather quickly. She had moved silently and approached her from behind, so it was doubtful the woman knew she was coming.

"Why so serious? Afraid of getting torn apart limb by limb by a genetic experiment?"

Allora was bright. She had learned about the genetic secret via the deep web. She had been trying her hand at killing via picking an internet username and tracking them, but she had wanted an elusive target, and after a bit she had stumbled across an entire shrine like deep web website devoted to Tokko. Sure enough, Allora had been easily able to learn where the woman had been sent to prison. She had briefly considered going international and trying to kill Tokko before she had learned the big woman had been imprisoned in the Mariana Trench, which had put such a damper on her day she had gone out and mutilated three teens she discovered smoking in an alleyway. Not that it mattered now.

Huffing at his apparently striking a nerve, Michael seemed to continue to push it. "Poor murderer, all alone. I wonder why..." Oh the hypocrisy in his words.... Well, at least he became a murderer long after he was alone. Still, he didn't seem all that impressed with her pencil.

Then there was the riot trooper still preaching to them... He couldn't imagine how many people she aggravated by constantly reciting verses. It was certainly starting to annoy him... though it likely was only escalating his already sour mood.

"I don't need sermons..." Pausing a moment to calm and quiet himself, mainly as he didn't think the woman would do business with someone yelling about it, Caine followed in a slightly more relaxed voice. "...What exactly would I have to give? Or what would be a better time to discuss this...?" He was trying to be pleasant at least. Well, more tolerable than anything.

But... then there was the green-haired woman. The guard's sermons were a bit annoying, but he could tell this other girl's dialect would drive anyone insane. It seemed like the type of thing that got old really fast, his reasoning being that it was already old. Regardless, while Michael felt a definite chill run down his spine, he didn't back down at the monster's blatant threats.

"I'd worry about your own carcass getting chucked out into the ocean," He warned.

Caine could take care of himself. The green-haired woman, the red-headed arena fighter... even the escaping asylum murderer that just appeared in front of the group. They'd all vanish... Even if he were thrust into the circus, that might be best. He could kill the scum freely, at least.

Reactions: Yzmael
Sara for her part, upon being ambushed as it were, scoffs as if not distrubed by it at all. "Or I could be just getting ready to gun down uppity prisoners that have the fuck'n nerve of touch'n me?" She asks with a slightly sinister gaze, only bothering to turn her head in response. "Be happy management has you with the rest of this lot, wants you kept alive As to you.." Turning her head back to the Vig, in response to his question. "I'll find you, same with anyone else I have..business with...and for your own health, I suggest yah learn to keep that mouth at parade rest, if you catch my meaning." As if on que however the man proceads to rile up Tokko even more, though she found it interesting the girl seemed to know of the laters true nature. The response of Tokko would be most interesting to see..though all the same, Sara would take three steps back, then a few more to the right, to keep all of the prisoners in her sight. "Well Miss Number cutter, what do you want? I'm a bit busy here I'm sure you can see, oorah? "

~~~~~~~~~Tokko~~~~~~~~~~

For her own part Tokko's face displays no changes in emotions, though with a slight downward tilt of her head and the lighting, she seems to be angered, maybe mad. Insane mad, or pissed off was up to debate. Smashing her arms downwards, with a violent heel turn the Green haired woman grabs her own table from underneath, applying preassure until bolts keeping it in place start to crack, groan, and in a few cases break and bend; in just a matter of secounds. Hefting the soon free object above her head she gazes down with murderous intent. Needless to say this causes her own escourt to rush in, however just as quickly as it started, she stops, pausing at the girls words...the man could wait. Setting her table down, she stares pointedly. "You. Hey, Girl, yes, you, Hey you, surfboard..no the other one." It seemed she had called all three girls flat, which pretty much most of them were compaired to her..minus Sara, though her Armor hid that fact, they all were still smaller than her. It was as pety in a manner as it was cruel from a point of view.

"How do you know of me..well no..hey..not of my crimes, but of me?" She was curious about this, even as the two guards that came with her close the gap with jacket and stunners in hand. She didn't plan to resist them..after all there was still her tea. Plus she wanted answers, was this girl like those so called fans with a basic knowladge that was in the net she knew, or was she some sort of intel agent..those questions made a bit of sense. Though it was interesting she didn't bother to dispute being called a monster.

Allora

Allora giggled at the flat chested comment. After all, she didn't really care about what people thought of her breasts. She giggled again when Tokko asked where Allora knew her from. She briefly considered letting her know all that he knew, but cast the the thought aside, it would be much more interesting to see how she would react to a vague answer.

"Oh it's simple really, I briefly considered murdering you. If I remember correctly, I wanted you to be number forty one. Wouldn't that have been great? Oh how my legend would have soared! And the media would have found out all about you. I could have gone international. I would have been known all over North and South Korea as well."

She giggled, then did a quick spin, and humming to herself, quickly sat down at a bench. She was satisfied with the fact that no one would dare to mess with her in this place. After all, she had dealt with a lot prison guards in her time, and prisoners just couldn't compare to guards when it came to fighting.

Laryssa Avant
As usual, Laryssa had been taken out of her cell for the sweet "lunch time" on the cafeteria. The girl, accompanied by two guards, one on each side, was gagged and had some chains by her ankles and wrist. The strangest part was likely the one of her being gagged.

Early this morning, an inmate had managed to kill himself while in his cell. The cell was coincidentally near Laryssa's... Where at least 10 inmates managed to kill themselves, through the most bizarre and exquisite ways, in the last two years. "So, how long did this guy last anyway?" A guard asked another, who simply shrugged the question. "About a couple of months, if I remember." Guard 2 said. As soon as they got out of the hallway, the two guards removed the gags and the chains. Laryssa wasn't known for causing trouble outside her cell, plus she was quite the friend of some of the most corrupt guards, which made this the usual drill.

As soon as she could speak, she did. "So, when am I going to get my coat?" The two guards stared at each other as they removed her ankle's chains. The two stood in silence and, after removing the chains, got up and walked away. "I see... Still no answer." With that, the woman scanned her surroundings. It seemed like just another day in Challenger Deep, the most feared hellhole in the whole world.

Laryssa made her way across the large hall, walking towards a table where a gang of criminals sat. In the cafeteria, some areas were divided by gangs and small groups. Maybe Laryssa was lucky that some of the worst triad members had also defected as soon as she did and even were kind enough to help her in her killing path. All of them were eventually caught, which meant now she was here with a group of six other members of the triads who she knew very well. Most of them had sentences that were much lighter than hers. Before, there were at least ten, but some of them were killed in the Sinful Circus.

Ah, the Sinful Circus... Laryssa was lucky she still was of value to Challenger Deep due to her surgery skills. If she wasn't, it was likely they would've found a way to off her. As soon as she approached, the group saluted her and greeted her. "So, what are the news?" She asked the group, who started to point out the new members and what was currently happening. "Oh... This place gets more interesting by the minute. The great Body Count Killer is present, a person I greatly admire, except for her insanity. Then there's the Chain Noose Killer... Challenger Deep never has enough of mobster, does it? Finally, but not less importantly, the force of nature that is that girl... Oh, I've heard so much about her. Her actions to defy the ones who attempted to control her like a puppet are awe-inspiring." With her commentaries being said to her friends, she giggled lightly. Honestly all of them were very interesting specimens, specially the woman whose strength was beastly. "So, for now I believe I'll just watch from afar..." With a smirk, Larrysa sat in front of the group, as if to get the best view of the trouble...

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Ayanna Dawson
There was a gap in Ayanna's memory, from the moment she was pried away from the cell block to when she was whisked away to the cafeteria. Her vision was blurry, and her breathing was slowly paced. Did they use a tranquilizer gun? Ayanna wondered. The guards decided not to waste their time by taking her to the clinic ward; they had better things to do. "Alright, make some friends, will ya'?" one elderly guard laughed raucously as he threw Ayanna to the ground. Some inmates stared quietly, others whispered. From a single glance, all of them could easily tell how fragile she was. She forced herself up with every last ounce of strength in her deeply-bruised arms. The food line was surprisingly short, but nonetheless filled with criminals covered from head to toe in tattoos and piercings. Not feeling hungry, Ayanna stumbled over to the closest empty table, hoping to remain unseen.

Allora

Ayanna did not escape Allora's ever wondering attention unfortunately, and she quickly moved from the table of nervous looking prisoners she was sitting at currently to where Ayanna was sitting. As she sat down she giggled. She was curious as to just how this fragile looking girl had gotten those bruises. To anyone else the sight would have been gastly, but not to Allora, she drank in the sight of the beaten girl, and loved it.

"Nice bruises, did the guards give you them?"

She said as she sat down beside Ayanna. Looking at the bruises a bit, she giggled again.

"The color of the blood under your skin is good, you must be healthy! Quite fortunate."

She then switched seats so that she was directly across from Ayanna.

"So, what are you in for?"

Trash was just pouring out of the woodworks... or wherever the hell their sinful carcasses originated from...

Still, while he wasn't afraid of such garbage, if he painted a huge target on his backs for everyone, it'd be more of a pain to eliminate if everyone was looking out for him. He wasn't afraid of this scum, why would he be--DID THAT WOMAN JUST RIP A TABLE OUT OF THE GROUND?!

Watching, very uncomfortably, mind you, the slightly older woman literally rip a bolted down metal table from the ground, Michael immediately knew he had fucked up. If he was going to kill her, he couldn't strangle her or stab her or deal with her personally in the way that he could some other trash. No... He would need a gun; the bigger the better. It would have also been preferable to have not pissed her off... What's done is done, though. Caine would have to live with and adapt to her ire now.

Still staring at Tokko, Michael eventually and with obvious unease, switches focus to the guard when she finally sets the table down. "I-I see... I'll be waiting then..."

It was easy to see that the superhuman sight he just witnessed had at least budged his stoic face. Though it was unlikely that it would deter him from attempting murder yet again. At least he had an arrangement with Sara. Now, it was best that he simply remain calm and not agitate the prisoners. Of course, if the pieces of shit agitated him first or got in his way somehow, he wouldn't hold back. However, if they minded their own business, they would be spared... for now...

Sitting, listening and observing was the best course of action currently, and that's just what Cain was going to do; sit, look and listen.

Luckily for the asylum child, or Caine depending on what you thought of the both of them, this meant the vigilante wasn't going to call her trash or, like the korean monster that would be the last person he assaults, underdeveloped.

Caine as well took note of the triad woman that had joined a predominantly male group. He assumed she was someone of importance, but wouldn't know as he focused on slaughtering the scum that plagued America. That was also the main reason he wasn't aware of who Tokko was and exactly how large of a threat she is.

But... what's this? A young girl who had a much different feel from the rest of the plague in the room. She seemed fragile... almost... innocent. That was impossible though... or was it? What if there were innocents in the facility? ...Or just backstabbers with good acting skills... No judicial system is perfect and mistakes are constantly made. It's practically as bad as the punishment system. Innocents are a possibility if you think about it... He'll need to watch his fire. The vigilante was a lot of things, most being bad, however he was still on the side of his own personal justice; and his justice didn't involve harming innocents or allowing them to be harmed on his watch.

Chuckling a bit with an eye on Tokko, who seemingly calmed down as fast as she was stired, having went for her stun baton, not being stupid enough to bring a shotgun down here, she readies it while slipping her mask down, as Tokko's own guards rush her. "Easy there fellahs..I'm sure the woman was just leaving..right?" At first it seemed Tokko would not be leaving so easy, but luckly events did not unfold too chaoticly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Tokko~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey..you can carve numbers huh? Hey, you can count? Hey..count on me seeing you soon girly..hey..me 41?..your count would have ended at 40. I'll see you...hey wanna die?" Staring at Allora with an almost shine to her eyes, Tokko lifts her dress slightly, bending with a curtsy. "Good Day." releasing her dress, she looks at her guards as one motions to hit her with a stunner, while turned from the group, she makes some sort of stare, that stops the man in his tracks, as his talkitive partner sighs.

"Tokko, just...put the jacket on..then we'll walk you back..I'm putting you under more tests when we get back..cause I get a feeling our restraints..no doesn't matter." Not speaking of his thoughts further, Tokko seems to comply with his orders as the two guards lead her from the Eatery. While the encounter was brief it likely would be something she would not forget, and for better or likely worse she had found two objects of intrest.

~~~~~~~Sara~~~~~

Watching the war criminal being led off, she sighs, lifting the mask back up. "Before any of you get bright ideas of killing her in hand to hand, don't..as the Good book says, It was the foolish man that built his home upon the sand." Looking upwards to the guards who were armed with firearms, and a curt nod, everything goes back to how it was, guards relaxed, prisoners eating. Then again as far as mass murder and terrorism went few here likely approched that level...nevermind the weapons she carried. Of course Sara knew a lot, but it was against regulations to speak of such things..though in this case she didn't as most of the guards rested better thinking that the fact she used a heavy machine gun as a light rifle, was propaganda and in no way real.

Though she knew better. "Rest Easy Vig, shes gone...shes surprisingly agreeable when you give her what she wants..likely why she became what she did as she stoped getting it." Watching the exchange with the new prisoner, Sara could not help but grin. "Oh shes like everyone here, innocent." Sara didn't believe that for a momment, but all prisoners minus a few would say that, however she did believe that girl didn't belong here. Either she was of interest to a doctor of one sort or another, or she pissed off the wrong person unknowingly.

There was a fair share of political prisoners, and those on thumped up charges..at least with the ones she could confirm she would give a discount to. Though..that was all she could or even would do for them. They were "trash" as the man put it. "Fuck'n hell I want some Whiskey.." Looking at the table the Guard ponders just who was going to remove that. It did look like the girl was banged up some, she was a bit curious as to why, though she wouldn't ask, mostly as she had no reason or intention of stoping that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yzmael
Laryssa Avant
As far as events unfolded, nothing of really important happened other than a show of strength by Tokko. Laryssa's smirk grew slightly as she saw that, because she expected it and because she didn't expect it. She had heard of the girl's feats of strength, but seeing it was completely different. "Well, that ended rather abruptly. After seeing the massive show of strength, I was expecting someone to get their brains smashed in..." Laryssa chanted, which caused some members of the group laugh it up as they stared at Caine, clearly mocking him. That might not end very well for them, but Laryssa knew very well how to take care of herself, should they come to get... Cleaned up by the Devil's Judge. "You guys can do whatever you want for now... I'll take a walk and... Meet some people of importance..." Saying that, Laryssa suddenly got up and made her way across the hall once again.

As she walked, she had previously decided on a few actions. First, she picked up one of her friends' plate and walked towards the emptiest of tables in the eatery, where a cute little girl was sitting on. Walking behind the girl, Laryssa placed the plate with food on the table, seeing as the girl wasn't courageous enough to face the line of mobsters, criminals and scum who was there. "Here, little girl... You should eat something or else you'll get sick from the tranquilizer." That's all she really said as she did so. From the plate, all she had taken was an apple. Looking at the Body Count Killer from behind the girl, she smirked and winked at her, which could mean a lot of things.

Laryssa then made her way towards a very recognizable guard in this penitentiary. It was obviously Sara. The two knew each other for some time, though Laryssa often negotiated with her superiors and the doctors. Sara's items were rather... Crude. You wouldn't negotiate with her unless you wanted to see someone dead and Laryssa had little intention to kill people with her own hands. Any weapon other than a gun was worthless in this place, though she did carry a knife around simply because she knew she wouldn't be safe simply with her fists. On her way, the girl stopped by to glance at the Devil's Judge for a couple of seconds, briefly giggling before making her way to stand right beside Sara. "Well, well, if it isn't my favorite guard of this entire hellhole. How's it going, Sara?" Laryssa's voice carried a lot of sarcasm as she joked and giggled and then immediately continued. "You looked all tensed up there, thought you'd have some fun for a moment, didn't you?" Laughing a bit more, Laryssa then donned a serious face. "I've got some business to discuss with you." As she said that, Laryssa stood right besides Sara, resting her body on a wall as she then turned to face the Riot Guard.

Turning her attention to the good doctor as it were, Sara nods in welcome. Looking at the woman, Sara puts her baton away, making sure the strap is locked in place. "Ah Laryssa. As to things, its simply hectic, some supplies from various departments just got up, went fuck'n miss'n funny how that happens. One momment Just sitting here, the next gone. Well just..surplus items so not too big of a deal. Heard some stuff with more umph might make its way into the circus." In a round about way, Sara was saying buisness was good, and that the heat might get turned up in the games, with a sly smile to her face it quickly turns to a scowl. "Hand to hand Against her? Fuck that. I'd be more than happy to introduce her to my Ithica. Shit if I didn't have to walk the floor, I wouldn't mind if small arms started turning up. Afterall anyone does something too stupid, we can sink this can."

Which was true, nevermind that it was hard and time consuming to just travel here and to the surface. The Guards rarely got time off, and the post being so isolated wouldn't matter if the prisoners riot or were armed,they could starve them out or sink it. Plus there were some other ways of dealing with trash that got out of hand, that the guards knew of, like that reporter in the research wing..poor girl. Ignoring the thought, Sara walks over toward Laryssa, content with letting the prisoners have their conversations amongst themselves. "I'll be doing a cell inspection on you later Vig. Have your shit stright." She says in a round about way of when, and how they would conduct business.

Being sure no one was close enough to over hear, Sara gives a nod, then a verbal que; "Well lets hear it, what do you need, and what do you have? You know the drill. Chems, Food, liqour, weapons, a donation for hte Circus? Somethin else?" Slumping against the wall herself, this request would be interesting or dull.

Laryssa Avant

Laryssa, for her part, giggles and looks away whenever Sara commented on the chaotic world... Or the chaotic underworld, since they were in Challenger Deep. The woman was very useful indeed. Whenever Laryssa was in dire needs of information, she sought the Riot Guard just to make sure the information was correct. This time, though, it was slightly personal. "You know how Challenger Deep works, things go missing and so does people." With that, the doctor turns to look at the criminals of Sector Zero. All kinds of criminals were here... Even monsters like that girl. As Laryssa just thought of her, Sara made a few comments about the girl's strength. "If she causes too much trouble, she's likely to end out there with the fishes..." Laryssa had seen many people end up like that. Personally, she didn't desire that for the woman, specially since the two had in common the same objective of causing chaos. "That would be really good to relieve stress for you, wouldn't it?" Giggling at the comment of free minor weaponry to the criminals, Laryssa then looked back at Sara, this time with a more serious expression. It was slightly rare to see her like this, which meant that the matter at hand was actually kind of serious for her...

When Sara got closer, Laryssa looked around just to make sure no one would be interested in hearing what they have to say, specially some arrogant fools who wanted her dead. "Well, let's get straight to business then. I've overheard from a group of guards that are close friends of mine that a certain group from a certain organization I worked with were busted and are on their way to get a room here on Sector Zero. This little group not only owed me a grand sum of money when I was up there, but they also stabbed me in the back after I decided to leave them to their shit." In other words, the triad leaders were caught and were about to be sent to Sector Zero, which was where Laryssa was. These guys were responsible, in no small part, for the cop's actions against Laryssa, which made her life a lot harder when she wasn't here. "I want to make sure they are given a proper welcome. I think that the best way is to give them a tour around the Sinful Circus, our greatest attraction. Besides, the best way to enjoy a spectacle is to be a part of it. If possible, I'd even like to... Test my doctor's skills on them. Been quite some time since I last operated someone, I might be a little rusty..." Laryssa's voice was excited at that, so much that what followed after was a giggle. The simple thought of seeing them die in the Circus was extremely satisfactory for her. She then looked around once more before turning back to Sara. "The only thing I could offer in return is information, Sara. You know very well of my knowledge of the trade routes they used. If they're out of the picture, these routes will be in the hands of my... Associates. Aside from that, there's always the usual things I give you. I know a certain doctor who has bought a box of Johnnie Walkers and where he is hiding it." With that, Laryssa giggled. Ah, it was just another normal day at Challenger Deep. Some things never changed. The thing was, Laryssa had a lot of knowledge about the people in this prison, be it inmate or staff and it was simply because, whenever they wanted someone to be... Taught a hard lesson, they'd call for her surgery abilities to make sure that the lesson was long enough. After all, her skills were different enough that she could keep a patient alive for over 120 hours while still under severe pain, while the doctors of the staff barely reached two days. Laryssa was just lucky that her father had taught her all that she knew and that she had many experiments...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayanna Dawson
Had the tranquilizer not impeded her senses, Ayanna would have pounced back in fear of her new table-mate. She was uncomfortable, more so than usual, because there was the underwhelming sensation that this stranger was... enjoying her pain. Ayanna was at a loss for words. Later on she'd have to pray that her new cell wouldn't be shared with people like her. "Um, yeah. The guards did this. They keep telling me I'm guilty of robbing a bank and killing someone, but I'd never do that!" the conversation was so awkward Ayanna desperately wanted to end it. Still, there was something truly engaging about that childish giggle. Does anyone here even know they're in prison? She wondered. The broadcasts of older Sinful Circuses proved more sickening than the tranquilizer overdose. Another woman approached, encouraging Ayanna to eat something. The other inmates certainly appeared to be enjoying their food (and by enjoying, of course it really means barely stomaching). "Thanks for the advice." she mumbled over to her, though the words were still oddly spoken, practically slurred.

Trash...

A group of Asian men, laughing at him... Trash, the lot of them. They laugh as if they don't fear that woman. Perhaps they don't. However, if they were to be willing to stand against that... beast so blatantly, it was likely out of pointless bravado and pride, both of which are pointless. Caine doesn't have something to prove. His purpose is to kill. If killing that woman means staying himself for a while. So be it.

They, however, would be much easier targets... Best they watch themselves.

Regardless of if he was frightened or not, Sara assured him that he could relax with her gone. The guard's attempt at comfort, or perhaps teasing, didn't go so well with him as he simply huffed and continued to watch the inhabitants of the room.

Then there was the female of their group that, for reasons unbeknownst to him, passed by him and giggled in a manner he did not find comforting. How could he understand the way of thinking of scum? Well... he could in a sense... but that was only to the point of being able to track them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.