Mariana Lockdown: Sector Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allora

Allora chuckled.

"Have you ever been to any kind of prison like facility before Ayanna? If not, let me enlighten you as to how it works around prisons. You get breakfast, lunch, and dinner, therapy sessions if they think you need it like they say I do, and if you keep your head down and know the right people, you get the occasional favor, as well as protection."

Allora thumbed the side of her nose.

"That is of course if your smart enough to keep your mouth shut, and play the right notes. My advice, shut the hell up. You sound like some fragile little girl who could snap at a moment's notice, and your already in prison, max sec, no use in sniveling now. Time to learn the ropes of prison, you'll be here a while."

She giggled again.

"Say, you seem a bit jumpy! Quick, interesting question for you. Do you know who I am?"

Exchanging a brief glance with Laryssa, Sara can't help but to smile. A group of rats coming here? Even if she wanted to prevent it those sorts always went down, one way or another. Its why you didn't talk unless you had a lot of power behind you, Sara could talk on a great many things if she wished, at the cost of her own life and freedom likely, but as she valued the later more than pesky revenge, it didn't hurt. Plus any people with good notions in the Guard would be shocked at how far the corruption spread. Musing aloud she quotes another biblical passage. "And let yea among you without sin cast the first stone." She found that one was worth saying.

But Business had to be done first and formost. "Well Riot squad often escourts prisoners of that importance..if one got a shive in the hall due to a understrength guard force, or as they ran off, or if while in the showers and a guard stumbles upon it, we have to attempt to save them by calling a medical professional yah know..I mean people die due to poor medical care all the time. Fuck'n riot huh..who'd thunk the first medic we find was a prisoner..and I could always use some trade buddies, could help me get into the arms trade..as to that..other thing...be a shame if they got stolen..or were found as contriband..I mean whats a girl to do?" Leaving her cryptic well, poorly crypting notion of acceapting the offer, she balls her right fist into her left hand as if struck with a thought.

"Ah!...reminds me..if you have problems..making them talk..the ones not left to accidentally die that woman you were staring at used to do questioning as a hobby, mostly for North Korea, Pakistan and the Chineses..maybe others, that was all that was listed in her file, she might do it for the asking alone..plus for her..other hobby." Not caring to go into detail on that last bit, Sara shakes her head a bit, as her mic beeps. Pressing it she speaks. "Grant Here. Yeah..Yeah?...huh no shit..I'm on it, of course Doctor..oh? Well..some fuckers just turn up missin..ehehehehe..." While the conversation replies played out in her head, or rather ear piece, it was clear she played both sides of the fence. But everyone knew that...well everyone wiht cause to know.

"I'll look into these friends of yours, unless there was anything else, though if you had names or arrivals I could arrange someth'n..gotta deal with the vig too, he'll be fun to watch at work. Think I'll run a pool on him see if he gets killed or gets corrupted first. I'm betting 7k on dead with in two weeks yah know?" Starting to walk off, Sara pauses if briefly to see if there was anything else, so far none of the other prisoners but those two had approched her. Two more seen keen, and that one girl...oh she would be in for some abuse..ones like that were always easy to turn into customers eventually.

~~~~~~~~~~~Tokko~~~~~~~~~

Arriving back at her Cell and the normal release, it was rather quaint, if isolated, with a few flower pots, and some paintings, it had a rather nice set of two rocking chairs, with a table and a tea set and burner. Other than that it was fiarly standard, untill one noticed it also had a visitor screen with a guard on station and a screen like those made to keep Gorrilas trapped in a zoo. And her cell door was made of reinvorced steel, like those found in naval ships,It would take a bit of Effort to break the former, the later would be usless as its locks were part of the frame. Speaking of the Guard, Tokko walks to the vent and beats on it with her knuckles, gaining the guards attention. "Hey..you, hey!"

Turning his head with a sigh and a slow head shake the guard responds kneeling to use the speaker box. "Yes Tokko?"

"Hey..when do I get some time to wander the halls..hey..when do I get to go to the garden? Hey, come on, hey its boring in here..Want some yea? Hey, I won't kill yah." Smiling through the looking glass she seemed oddly civil though with that same threatening edge. It wasn't fair, being locked up like this in her vacation resort..she would rather not have to kill her way through when it was time to leave..she could break several of these people given time..then she would return and finish what she started.. Humming a happy tune she awaits the guards reply.

"Look I don't know Tokko, some of the staff sent in study requests, some protests at your little Display today...as to you being in general population...you better pay someone that actually can take the risk to let you run around, or impress someone high up. I'm not doing it, not asking it, not vouching for it, though yes, I would like some Tea. I'll step in when my shift ends..just tend your plants or read a book." Returning to his post with a sigh, he hopes he didn't piss her off..after what happened to Jim..

Laryssa Avant
When Sara smiled and, as usual spoke a passage of the bible, Laryssa simply smirked. It was just business. Besides, this wasn't just for revenge. It was for power. Laryssa valued power and freedom over her life, unlike the Riot Guard. After all, being sent to Challenger Deep as an inmate was already a death sentence, just one where you suffered before dying.

Business was conducted as usual, and Laryssa was happy with it. She was satisfied knowing that the people who had stabbed her were going to find their trip to the Mariana Trench to be quite... Amusing. As Sara commented on the possibilities that were open to them, Laryssa giggled. "I imagine such occurrences may be very normal in your day-to-day, Sara..." With those words, Laryssa nods to Sara when she accepts the offer. As soon as Laryssa was about to confirm the deal, though, Sara was reminded of something. She then proceeded to speak about the Korean Monster, who apparently had a hobby on... Questioning people. Laryssa smiled as she heard that.

The thing was, Laryssa was actually quite interested in the woman. Having allies in this place was important, specially if your allies could rip a table off the floor to bash into people's brains. Suddenly, though, Sara's walkie talkie, or whatever the hell they used down here, beeped. Laryssa remained quiet as she heard the conversation... Well, Sara's side of the conversation. It seemed like some other inmates had disappeared, which was quite normal around here by this time of the day. When Sara was over with the conversation, Laryssa took a step closer. "Tell the Korean that it'd be my pleasure to give her some time to exercise her hobbies... Let her believe I'm the one giving her this opportunity, Sara, and I'll give you more than just a... Connection to the routes..." Whispering that to the guard's ear, Laryssa walks forward, past Sara and turned around to stare at her, her expression as serious as when the conversation began, though there was a smile wanting to creep on her lips right there.

Sara then commented on Batm- I mean Devil's Judge sitting behind her. "I think it'll take some more time. I'll be betting on killed within the month... After about three weeks or so." After saying that, Laryssa looked over her shoulder to the man behind her. She then faced Sara once more. "At any rate, I believe you're going to be checking my cell later today." Laryssa said that out loud as if imitating Sara's way of speaking. As she did that, she giggled and turned around, making her way back to the hallway. The guard responsible for following her around stood in attention, rather strangely. "Please, show me the way to my new cell..." As she said that, the guard picked up the chains and placed them loosely around her ankles and her wrists before starting to push her towards the hallway. The young woman gently followed his gestures as the two made their way across the dark hallways of Challenger Deep... The day was just beginning after all.

Jane Vesryn

Jane sighed as the tour of the place she had been given concluded and she was lead to the infirmary, where she quietly sat in the corner of, "writing" on a clipboard with a pen, and humming to herself. In truth her writing was on a blank piece of printer paper, and her "writing" was actually drawing. It was.... a rather disturbing drawing. Jane, as she had been walking through the facility, had been mentally remembering the place, and she was currently drawing a map. After all, one couldn't mark down the official map, as it was digital. As she quickly redrew the map, she circled places, and wrote of to the side of them in latin, marking different areas of the map. She also coincidentally was writing in latin backwards, so that if anyone tried reading it, they would need to have a basic understanding of Latin, and also be able to unscramble he words. One such marking was around her sister's cell, and a nearby airlock that lead out into the ocean, along with the scrambled word mortem written in the note. As she finished the drawing, she chuckled and folded it up, then placed it on her small computer station, and began pulling up profiles on the prisoners assigned to sector zero, reading about them quietly, and waiting for someone to interrupt her.

Last edited:
Ayanna Dawson
Ayanna listened intently to her new 'acquaintance'. In due time she began to comprehend the whole lawlessness of Challenger Deep. All it would take is for the guards to pass a blind eye, as they most likely did, and the prisoners would have free reign. By the looks of it, they were already on the verge of achieving it. Maybe all the fancy security was there for aesthetics and no one ever bothered to undergo inspections. "I don't even know where my cell is, let alone who you are," Ayanna took the most subtle, abrasive tone possible. But with Allora's triumphant giggle, the last shred of hope for release, deep in her heart, was finally extinguished. There was no chance of escaping an institution like this. "I just want to go home." the softest whisper escaped from Ayanna's lips, which then turned to frown at the plate before her. She quietly began eating, unsure if it was better to starve oneself than remaining here.

Allora

Allora suddenly stopped, and scrutinized the girl, then chuckled. For whatever reason, she took a liking to the girl, she would be safe from any future plans from Allora, at least, for now that is. She held out her hand to the silent girl.

"Tell you what, i'll help you out. Whether or not you want to go home doesn't matter, they won't ever let you off this station, and trying to starve yourself won't work either, they'll just stick a tube down your throat and feed you paste. This prison is getting funded to keep us alive and locked up in here. So, why don't we survive together. My name is Allora, what is yours?"

She smiled genuinely at the girl, no threat hidden in her eyes. If anything, it was the first sign of any kind of real emotion Allora had shown in years.

"Apparently gambling isn't one of a woman's strong-suits," The vigilante mused aloud as the two women near him joked about how long he'd last. Or maybe it wasn't a joke. Bets like those were likely a thing here. Regardless, if the women were going to bet on such a short lifespan, they were going to lose. He had killed plenty of trash, and his spree wasn't going to end just because he was now trapped in some underwater box.

Standing up from his table, he grabbed his tray and turned towards Sara somewhat. "I'll have my things in order when you make your rounds," He told her, obviously telling the guard he'd be ready to conduct business when she decided to make her way over there.

Making his way away from the table, not without sending a glare over towards the lady samurai doctor, and walking over to the nearest tray dump which just so happened to pass the triad group along the way. The vigilante narrowed his eyes at them too. They mocked him for such a stupid happening. They'll see. Next time that infernal beast is around, he'll frame one of the idiots. Get their head ripped off like that poor table. Tokko was absurdly strong, but Caine doubted she was extremely intelligent or crafty. Her temper would only make it easier to push someone into her sights; like a red cape in front of a bull.

Michael was keeping his mouth shut, though. He avoided pissing off any of the other scum, aside from maybe the Chinese gangsters with his scowl, on his way out at least.

OOC Just doing some "later event" with those not part of the eating stuff atm. Will not take that too far so we have a "universal" day in the rp.

IC

Grinning in reply to the former traids request, it would be done, though that wasn't the hobby she had meant...though that could prove amusing, more so with what she assumed the woman was attempting in gaining assets. Listening to the responses from the Vigilanty, and laughing a little in response she gives a wave, leaving the mess hall, she wanted this business all quickly done and over with. Looking at the prisoner transfers coming in there was a single match for this evening, three people it seemed though there was a fourth that didn't seem related..she would find out on site, after all if she got this one away it made a good excuse for her superiors.

Heading for Tokko's cell after she covered her own tracks Sara motions for the normal guard to leave. "Just need a word with our Korean Friend about the incident earlier today..alone." Motioning with her right thumb for him to get going, she waits till he's out of earshot down the hall. Well hello there Tokko, it seems someone took some interest in you, has need of your..talents..if you ger what I meant." Speaking through the call box she watches as the Woman smiles thinly in her rocking chair.

"Hey, Oh? Really, Hey, will I get out of here? Hey, who, why? Speak." On the last bit her face almost had a frenzed look that honestly disturbed Sara briefly. Gathering her words she responds.

"Laryssa Avant, you likely heard of her, the Triad Doctor..smuggler, well whatever else the hell she was. She wants your help, in return..well I think we understand." It was strange for Sara to talk so orderly with this woman, but she felt something compelling her to. As if it would have been worse if she had not.

"Oh..oh me, oh my, Hey, I think I agree, Hey when, Hey where, Do you know what my..other hobby is? Though Hey I want one other thing from you..and yes you..hey I am not blind..I will give my help, but help costs, hey you know that right? I want more time to stretch my legs..and to find out about this circus..eheheheh...ahahAHAHAHHA! Ah...Oh my, Hey, the Tea is boiling. I'll see you in a few hours I'm sure.."

With that agreed to and out of the way, First was to see the Punisher, Batman, Captain America, whoever in the hell he thought he was, give him a nice little shiv, and a nice little list, she wasn't about to let him run around killing as he wished, not that she would command him, but she would make suggestions on who to kill and would outright tell him who not to kill. The management didn't need ALL of the prisoners alive, but a few of them dying would be a huge problem if it wasn't from an offical capacity.

Making her way through the cell block, she is noteablly armed this time unlike the last encounter. It was time for a spot inspection of this cell block...then as chance would have it Laryssa's..what were the odds. Nodding to her comrades, they all do there searches, some doing shakedowns, some settling old grudges..a couple doing..other things that were best not mentionined..but that was how it was, guards that were alone would take out frustrations or do various types of business in almost as varried ways.

"Well, well Michael.. Against the wall if you don't mind, face it, hands against it. I have to do this search quickly, other places to be for both of us I'm sure." She had to admit if he bought into the orders it was tempting to grope his ass for a reaction. "Other than that, there is a small matter to discuss, and a few rules I have if you want my help and the proper heads to be turnt the other way, this isn't the cities, people here watch and none of us will thank you, and save the smart talk, already has to deal with one hard ass, like hell I will another."

Jane Vesryn

After a bit of looking through a few files, then seeing a particularly interesting file she stood up, casting the file to a small data pad that she picked up and continued reading as she followed a map to the particular cell, one where someone that was apparently massively strong was held at. She was smiling and humming as she went, and she made sure that her nametag and I.D. card showed easily if someone needed to stop her. When she was only a short distance away from the cell, she stopped and switched the data pad off and tucked the stylus she had been using into the pocket of her lab coat. She also reached into the inside of her lab coat and made sure that the syringe full of horse tranquilizer was in the pocket. According to the data she had read, she would need it if the woman decided to fight, and even then she was dubious as to whether or not the tranquilizer would be effective. Stopping at the cell she smiled at the guard currently there.

"Is prisoner Tokko in a chatty mood right now?"

Ayanna Dawson
With an utmost reluctance, Ayanna grasped onto Allora's hand, slowly nodding in compliance. Her doubts as to the girl's intentions were briefly rendered moot; there was an overwhelming aura of honesty in her eyes. It was completely different from how Ayanna imagined conversing with someone down here, given the usual personas lurking around every corner. Even if it was some kind of ploy, there was still a compelling feature of Allora's personality that was admirable. She's a survivor. "M-my name's Ayanna Dawson. Nice to meet you." There was still the urge to simply run in front of the snipers perched around the cafeteria, and thus put an end to her misery. But there was an even greater desire to emulate Allora, and learn to endure amidst a hidden world of killers. "Say, you wouldn't happen to have a cell-mate, would you?"

Allora

Allora chuckled at the girls response and shrugged her shoulders in reply.

"No idea. Could be anyone in this prison, even you. The guards weren't very chatty on the way in. I didn't see anyone when the vaccinated me in the cell, so no real idea."

She giggled at the thought, then moved to sit next to the girl again.

"So, I take it that this is your first trip or at least extended trip to prison then? I was in a few asylums before here myself, been jumping through them since I was six. Stick close to me and you should be fine. I got your back, so long as you have mine."

She smiled.

"First rule, learn who you can and can't manipulate. We are women after all, that means our male counterparts may or may not be able to easily persuaded to do things they otherwise might not for men. Women won't be so easily manipulated, so we'll put them to the side for now, same with the guards. We'll just stick with prisoners for now. If we work together, we can definitely make our stay here comfortable, peaceful, and quiet. Also, keep an eye out for anything that can be used as a bargaining chip, or just to bargain in general. A lot of the prisoners and guards here are more then happy to do a fair trade."

She giggled again.

"Say, before we go any further though, you didn't answer my question from earlier. Do you know who I am?"

Tokko seems rather passive in regards to her new visitor, then either by design or by some quirk she faces away from the cell, slowly shifting back and towards the door. While doing this the Guard eyes the new visitor. "Good Evening Doctor, Vesryn...yes she's being a bit odd now but shes very happy, apperantly she earned some Yard time.. Why I don'..."

Before the man Finishes, Tokko spins suddenly and presses her face against the glass, or close enough with both hands, forhead, and her..considerable assests pressed against the glass. "Hey. A visitor, of course I am. Would you like some Tea?" Pressing in a cracking sound can be heard, while the guard finally reacts.

"Holy shit! Fuck'n hell Tokko!" Breathing heavily he composses himself, hearing the cracking sound, and giving a head shake he turns his attention back to the Doctor. "She can't break it..well shouldn't be able to..it was designed for gorrilla's. I'll open the cell if you'd like, or you can use the com box. A smile creeps across her face as if giving lie to the truth, or maybe truth to the lie on just what she could do had she wished.

"My, why don't you just..come inside my good doctor, we can have a nice chat over some tea."

Jane Vesryn
In response to the cracking sound Jane jumped back a bit. Composing herself for a moment, she nods towards the door.

"I think i'd like to take Tokko up on her offer."

Tea to soothe the nerves, a considerate offer, though Jane would have to stay on her guard. She would needed to be careful though. She had read the reports on the woman on the way over to the cell, and being able to utilize a light machine gun in a way that a regular soldier would utilize a light assault rifle meant that she was a force to be reckoned with, and not agitated. She smiled and looked at the glass Tokko was pressed up against.

"Tokko, my name is Jane Vesryn. It's a pleasure to meet you."

She waited there, smiling. She had also read in the report that Tokko was apparently a fan of manors, ironic considering the number of people she killed, but useful knowledge all the same.

Ayanna Dawson
Another heap of information was crammed into Ayanna's head, although this time processing it was more of a challenge. Allora's soft laughter was oddly comforting to her. It was a reminder of normality, in a time when all the eyes can behold is madness. If this stranger was willing to go this far for protecting another poor soul, then Ayanna could learn to put her trust in others. Maybe not everyone down here is a total lunatic. "Sorry, I just don't know who you are, to be honest. I used to be a banker, not a crime expert. For the sake of us both, I'm kinda' scared to know what everyone else is in here for." Ayanna confessed. The comment had been primarily directed at Allora, knowing that admitting a fear of her was dangerous enough.

Allora

The divulging of this piece of information from the girl cause Allora to chuckle, and smiling she nodded.

"Of course your afraid to know what everyone else is in here for. That's good, fear keeps you alive. Well, that is, just you. I haven't felt that since I was six years old. "

She chuckled then sat back in the chair she was in, then scooted it back a bit and leaned backwards, kicking her legs up on to the table and yawning.

"This place is booooring. Not enough stuff to do here, no entertainment at all. Makes a girl kinda drowsy!"

With that agreed to and out of the way, First was to see the Punisher, Batman, Captain America, whoever in the hell he thought he was, give him a nice little shiv, and a nice little list, she wasn't about to let him run around killing as he wished, not that she would command him, but she would make suggestions on who to kill and would outright tell him who not to kill. The management didn't need ALL of the prisoners alive, but a few of them dying would be a huge problem if it wasn't from an offical capacity.

Making her way through the cell block, she is noteablly armed this time unlike the last encounter. It was time for a spot inspection of this cell block...then as chance would have it Laryssa's..what were the odds. Nodding to her comrades, they all do there searches, some doing shakedowns, some settling old grudges..a couple doing..other things that were best not mentionined..but that was how it was, guards that were alone would take out frustrations or do various types of business in almost as varried ways.

"Well, well Michael.. Against the wall if you don't mind, face it, hands against it. I have to do this search quickly, other places to be for both of us I'm sure." She had to admit if he bought into the orders it was tempting to grope his ass for a reaction. "Other than that, there is a small matter to discuss, and a few rules I have if you want my help and the proper heads to be turnt the other way, this isn't the cities, people here watch and none of us will thank you, and save the smart talk, already has to deal with one hard ass, like hell I will another."
Michael's cell and the area around it were--relatively unguarded. Likely the staff didn't think he'd last all that long either. At least, not long enough for there to be a reason to carefully watch his cell. They weren't completely idiotic, however, as his cell was a bit more "armored" than most of the others, disregarding that damnable gorilla woman, of course, and that the room was for one. Who would put a criminal in the same cell as a criminal killer? Preposterous. Well, at least in the eyes of anyone but Michael. He, on the other hand, was cursing he didn't have anyone easily to test his new contraband on.

When Sara entered the room, Caine was on his bunk, back against the wall, and seemed to be scribbling something down in a small notepad. Apparently, while not stupid enough to give him a normal cell and not daft enough to room him with someone, they were dumb enough to give him a pencil. He could kill someone with that, you know. Would too, likely.

Hearing her voice, he paused his writing and glanced at her. The vigilante seemed calmer now. Probably came to terms with everything and composed himself. He's a criminal murderer and was thrust in a prison with the worst trash in the world, yet is incapable of immediately dealing with them. It's like throwing a kid in a candy shop and warning them not to touch anything. Regardless, Michael complied with her orders; setting the notepad and pencil down on the bed before standing up, moving to the wall, facing it and laid his hands against it. He didn't have any quarrel with civil servants... Well, corrupt ones he did, but he was currently dismissing that aspect of Sara temporarily as she was his only way of gaining equipment. Still, the reasons for obeying weren't so much as thinking this search was legit, but more of making it seem like it was legit.

"I don't do this for gratitude," Caine stated simply with a light huff. "If you have conditions, spit them out. I'm not exactly in a position to be picky. Likely I'll have to comply with them regardless of if I want to."

Kenji Sakamoto

Kenji was forced into the same area that Allora and Ayanna were in by a couple guards. One unlocked the handcuffs and smacked him over the back of the head rather hard while the other put his boot as far as he could into Kenji's ass. Kenji was sent sprawling, he lay there for a couple seconds before getting unsteadily to his feet. He straightens the folds of his clothes, his hair covered most of his face so no one in the area would be able to see his face yet. He wore standard prison issued clothes, his skin was very pale and his hair was black with a strange green tinge. When he fully straightened up he stood at around 6 foot tall, he lifts his head up and looks around, brushing the hair back from his face as he did so. This revealed his facial features to those in his proximity. His jaw ended sharply, as did most of his facial structures. His eyes were shaped like an eagle's and his eyebrows were thin and long.

He would have been considered attractive but there was a certain quality about him that made him ugly. Ugly within but not on the outside. He was obviously part Asian due to his eye shape. His eyes were filled with malice, a misanthropic sadism hardened them so that when he looked at people it was if he wished nothing better than to grab a knife and slit their throat open. His fingers were long and nimble but not out of proportion, they also twitched occasionally; as if they were compensating for the absence of something that usually occupied the space. His expression was stoic, his stance wasn't aggressive nor was it passive, the only part of him that conveyed emotion was his eyes. The eyes were generally said to be the gateway to the soul and this was especially true in Kenji's case.

His eyes roamed over the faces (not sure if there are any more in the same area, still not sure how this all works). One of them looked to be the typical, psychopathic, giggling, serial killer that could be found in the scummy neighborhood he had grown up in. To Kenji it was a waste of time to laugh, or convey emotions for that matter. He enjoyed killing, in fact he loved it, but he kept it to himself. He did not proclaim it by laughing loudly or grinning. He wanted his victims to know they would not die at the hands of someone insane, but at the hands of someone twisted and evil because they were most definitely aware of the act that they were committing. A murderer with no conscience, that was what his victims had fallen to. The other person in the room looked... timid... and also vulnerable. He wondered how easy it would be to slice her soft flesh open with a large knife. None of these emotions showed on his stoic features, his eyes continued to simply convey the evil within him. He stood there for a moment before finally speaking, "I hope... We can become acquainted..." He says, pausing mid-sentence as if to choose the words to say. His accent was a heavy Russian one but it was clear that he was proficient in the English language.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tokko~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh..Well then greetings Doctor." As the door opens Tokko takes a few steps backm letting her visitor in. Circling the woman as if to briefly study her, or maybe as a wolf would its pray, she can't help but to show a more sinister smile, motioning toward her chaids. "Hey, Sit. Hey you're pretty brave..or maybe stupid. Hey, this could be a trap you know, I spent a good part of my life in labs, being made what I am today. Hey, Doctors for the most are demons, you know? Will wings come out of your throat, if I chopped your head off? Hey that would be fun to see."

As her eyes narrow, she suddenly looks more normal. "But oh well, Hey you are a guest yeah? Hey I can't kill guests I invite in..and you have manners. Hey, you can live..mostly curious.." Boiling her kettle on the small gas burner she was allowed, she hums waiting for the tempature to wait. "Hey, Early Grey, Yes? Hey, why are you here as well, its curious." It was mostly for this fact alone she hadn't attacked the woman, more than any so called manners. "I am Tokko Chiyun Ji, what is it you are here for, Doctor?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sara~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grinning a bit at his compliance this could be fun, though his lack of a cell mate wasn't too surprising, neither was the lax security. They were so far under the sea, escape would be impossible, and the most important parts of the Prison were well protected, nevermind what was in the labs. Not even she knew what was in the closed off area's of it. With his compliance, the guard reaches out with one hand, gropping his ass, then moving on elsewhere just briefly, she then removes her hand laughing a bit. "Hmm..something like you shouldn't have ever picked up a weapon..such a fucking waste."

Moving back from him and awaiting his reaction she decides to keep the conversation tolling. "Well I got something for you, can get others, but are some rules, Firstly, don't kill anyone that will be in the circus or who the adminstration is watching, that would be mainly who you seen while eating, I can't go into more detail on that, Two, clear any people that might fall over with me, no going on any fuck'n spree killin's either.

As to payment, for now, you'll be helping me take out some trash, a couple from China, and some people that are here that don't belong, I'll tell you more on that later. We'll call that your first job paid, after that I may have more work from some of the other guards. You work for me. If you want some booze, or anything else, well you can pay me a number of ways honestly. With some of your rations, stealing if you aren't that much of a goody two shoes,..maybe something else, though not too keen on that one, though you seem to have the equippment for it." It was pretty clear what she ment by that from her gaze, on that last bit.

Pausing for a bit she adds in one more thing. "On another note, do not attack any of the guards, You see one doing something questionable, just tell me, if its normal I'll let it pass, if its something that threatens the guard, then we'll arrange for something to happen, we police our own. So we agreed? I gotta switch blade, wrist shank, piano wire, not letting your ass run around with a gun or a hunt'n knife like fucking rambo, can get some throwing blades. If you don't like the condition of working for me, or tying yourself to me, then you'll only have those two jobs, but the guards won't look the other way after that, that much I can promise. Any questions?"

Last edited:
Jane

Jane kept her smile up as she was studied, then quietly moved to the chair she was directed to, withdrawing the data pad she had stored and her stylus, patting the horse tranquilizer in her pocket for assurance, not that Tokko could see it. She turned on the data pad, then pulled open a note pad app and prepared to write.

"Well Ms. Ji, I assure you I am no demon. I do not perform medical experiments on my patients, though if it will save your life, I may try an experimental medical procedure. I have read up on the documents that were released to me. I apologize if others in my profession have deemed it right to experiment on you as if you were not human."

She smiled and wrote on the data pad, then looked back to Tokko.

'Oh, and yes, early grey would be quite delightful. Ms. Ji, i'm actually here to just talk to you. Or rather, let you talk to me. I also am a trained psychologist. So I am here for something of a therapy session. Plus, I must admit, that I am quite curious about you, the reports were.... incomplete at best. They seemed to have omitted certain information. Oh, and if you would like any other kinds of tea, I am allowed to prescribe medications to patients, if I deem it necessary for you to be given certain herbs, they will do so."

She smiled. Her offer had not want behind it, it was a genuine kindness. One thing the reports had detailed was that Tokko enjoyed tea. It was something Jane planned to keep in mind.

Stiffening at the sudden molestation, Caine otherwise remained still, though glanced back at her with a slight narrowing of the eyes. "Can I get off the wall, now?" He questioned in reply to her comment.

Not waiting for a reply, the vigilante stepped away from the wall and faced her, folding his arms as Sara explained what she had brought for him. He listened to her rules patiently. They weren't too unreasonable. Though of course the damned administration would be watching the ones that were the biggest threats--Damnable trash will live for now. The circus would likely kill half the people he was targeting anyway, so that wasn't an issue. Then there was the matter regarding killing sprees. Caine had committed several mass-murders, but in here would be a bad idea for--obvious reasons.

Aside from that, he didn't mind killing a few that the guard wanted gone. Everyone here, after all, was trash. Anyone that caught her ire was already on Michael's list, one way or the other. Alcohol, though, wasn't of interest; just more weapons. Her ways of payment, however, he had to admit were interesting--He should've expected something of the like to be done here.

"I don't care how I have to pay as long as you upgrade my arsenal for it or assist me in some way." Clearly, the vigilante wasn't above prostitution if it meant getting a means to kill in here. "As for stealing, if it's from the trash around here, it need not matter. The scum likely stole whatever they have currently anyway."

Then there was the matter with the guards--but he wouldn't be focusing on them, least not for a while. As for potential weaponry, the wrist shank could be concealed easily and he as well doubted that many others would expect it.

"Working for you is fine, for now. How does the wrist blade work?" He questioned, getting right to inquiries about the weapons, which shouldn't have been too surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.