Maples Hill School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain was still quiet but looked to Kalynn who had a smile just the same.

Storm placed a hand on Misty's shoulder. "It's fine really." He said then looked at Rain. "What has she done now?" He asked he was being honest for he really didn't mind he was glad it was him and not the wall actually.

((kalynn is back to Kay))
Misty blushed more and smiled, "y-you sure." she asked timidly and started playing with one of her strands of hair out of nervousness.

Rain just continued to grin. Her brother definalty could not say anything now if she made a comment but she held it seeing how Misty was nervous.

Storm gave a nod. "I'm sure." He relied then placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry about Rain either. She doesn't realize I'll be able to get back at her some how." He looked at Aeseug "To bad the best chance for now though seems to already have someone." He said whispering to where only Misty could hear. "If you know who I mean. Opposites usually attract in her case" He said in another whisper a smirk of his own formed.

((Sorry. I didn't get any alerts for this, and when I did I got discouraged to write anything))

Kalynn looked between Storm and Misty. She began to shuffle her feet, getting a bit bored. She didn't even bother to keep trying to figure out the mark on her hand.

Misty blushed more and giggled saying, "I ship it!" she smiled then saw kalynn with a bored look, "we should probably head back though, god knows how many hours we have been gone." she began to walk a little right as she paused to wait for everyone to move the sound of a click echoed and a multiple axes through out the hallway began to swing back and forth. Misty let out a yelp of surprised and shot lightening out at it jumping back accidentally landing against storm. Her eyes grew wide, "I think we triggered something." misty stated looking at the blades terrified as it wasn't effected by her lightening.

Rain glared at her brother and Misty. "Ship what?" She asked some what curious some what defensive. She then nodded and was about to follow when blades appeared and Misty fell basically into her brother.

Storm just grinned. "Exactly" He replied then followed a bit behind Misty and then when she fell in to him his hands went to make sure she wouldn't fall much farther. "I think we did." He replied then looked at her. "Are you alright?" He asked.

misty blushed massively but didnt move, "y-yea im fine its just how do we get pass those?!" she pointed to the gigantic swinging axes, "god this is like my brothers video game!" she whined a little wishing she would of payed more attention to the games her brother played.

Last edited:
Kalynn looked between them all and the giant axes. She only wanted for them to stop, and just as she thought it... they did stop.
After seeing they stopped, Kalynn looked down at the mark on her hand, finally figuring out what it is hers did.

misty smiled at kalyann, "so thats what you do!" she giggled, "way to go kalynn!" she encouraged then said to everyone, "We should be careful on the way back who knows how many of these things are." she stated.

Rain just nodded.

Storm smiled. "I'm glad your alright" He said then noticed Kalynn had learned something her mark did. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah we should" He replied.

misty smiled at storm over her shoulder and started to blush remembering she was still in his arm then said, "shall we continue?" and began to walk again looking back at Rain and the redhead giggling, "i still ship it!" she smiled.

Kalynn only smiled, glad to know she was able to figure out what she can do.
She started walked off now that the axes stopped swinging.

Rain ten realized what her brother and Misty were shipping. Her and Aegeus her eyes stared with a dark glare at her brother. "I don't" She whispered and shook her head as if it wasn't said.

Storm nodded. "Alright and as I said I do too" He replied with a smirk. "I bet she'll deny the truth at first even" Then he thought he heard Rain mumble and the smirk grew. He then followed behind Misty.

Misty giggled at her reaction, "its ok rain i know the feels, after all you did tease me for having the same mark remember?" she smiled playfully at Rain then looked over at kalynn, "Hey kalynn way to go on the axes by the way!" she smiled at her then turned back to storm, "what should their ship name be." she wondered out loud to him watching for rains reaction.

(its ok we're only giving rain and the red head crap cx)

"You guys better not be talking about me.." The male glared at the two, and he didn't seem to take it as a joke either. Chimera looked up at Aegeus, and she couldn't help but to giggle. Of course, the two of them were suppose to play being boyfriend and girlfriend because her father didn't seem to trust other boys, ironic because Aegeus seemed to have caused the most trouble.

"Come on, they're just teasing you." Chimera pat the male's back, and he backed off again. He didn't seem to be fond of the whole shipping idea, but he really didn't want to make Chimera feel bad. "Yeah yeah.." He replied, looking down at Chimera and crossing his arms. He let out a soft yawn, looking down the hall and then at his wrist watch. "... OH SHIT!" He yelled out, and that seemed to have come form no where.

"What is it?" Chimera asked, peeking besides his arm. She looked at his clock as well, and then she was trying so hard not to give the same reaction. "... We're.. Late..." She mumbled, staring at the watch, dumb folded. The two then mentally face palmed, and took a deep breath in, and let out a soft sigh. ".. We're late?"

"We're late..."

"HOLY SHIZZLE/SHIT WE'RE LATE." They both said in unison. They were all late for orientation, and there was no doubt that the teachers would look for them soon. Aegeus grabbed a glove from his bag, placing it over his hand. It was a fingerless glove, and he strapped the same one on Chimera, on the hand where her mark was on. Without a word, he picked up Chimera, and Chimera pointed forwards, and commanded him. This time, it was actually one he listened to. "To the orientation hall!"

Misty's eye got wide she completely forgot about orientation and school, "wait how later are we?!" she asked to the redhead.

Kalynn seemed to be a bit more calm knowing they were late.
It wouldn't have been her first time being late to something. Most of the time it would be on accident, or she really didn't feel like going to wherever it is she would be late to, thus causing her reaction to seem more bored than worried.

Based off their reactions, they were probably pretty late. Chimera would react like that regardless, however when Aegeus reacted like that, it was bad. They were rushing up the hall with his skateboard underneath, so they were moving at a really quick pace. Also, Aegeus had circled where the switch was, so he would know where it was. However, Chimera yelled out down that hall so it echoed. "ORIENTATION IS ALMOST OVER AND THEY SHOULD BE DOING AN ATTENDANCE CHECK." She yelled out, which was why the two were in such a rush. "GOD DAMN IT, I KNEW THIS WAS A BAD IDEA, BUT DID YOU LISTEN TO ME? NOOOO" This was probably one of the few times Aegeus was complaining to Chimera, and this would probably be one of the few times they had a quarrel.

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO COME IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO."
"WELL SORRY, I CAN'T BE WORRIED IF YOU GET LOST WITH YOUR SENSE OF DIRECTION?!"
"HEY IT'S NOT THAT BAD!"
"YOU GOT LOST, IN A ONE WAY HALL WAY, WHEN THE TRAIL WAS LITERALLY DRAWN OUT FOR YOU."
".... Alright you win."

Their quarrel as almost humorous, but Aegeus had been successful, and he had a smirk on his face. "Told you. I always win."

Status
Not open for further replies.