Maples Hill School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty giggled and shrugged her shoulders, "Well we could always skip and say we were sick?" she suggested then added, "besides there might be more traps so we can't necessarily rush through this anyway." she stated the noticed there were already at the walking bridge thing from earlier.

Storm nodded. "Right" he replied. Then noticed they were back at the bridge.

Rain was behind walking slowly her thoughts trying to figure out why her brother shipped her and well the annoying red headed boy. For one she didn't like him and two he had a childhood friend she felt was obvious he was defiantly into. When Rain was back on the bridge she didn't even really notice.

Misty being the curious person she is walked dangerously close to the edge of the drop off and looked down trying to see how deep it was, "I wonder if anything lives down there." she tried to look closer but felt her weight beginning to shift she so pulled back a little. Looking back at rain she tried to spark her imagination again, "Hey rain if something lived in this drop off what'd you think it'd be?" she giggled, "i think it would be a water serpent!" she smiled at her hoping she'd join her little guessing game.

Kalynn only listened to the others speak, not wanting to interrupt their conversation.
She only walked up to the edge, where the narrowed bridge was. Kalynn looked down below for awhile. She could have swore she saw something move within all the darkness down below.
While Misty seemed to be playing some sort of guessing game, Kalynn thought maybe something could be down there. Before she would have thought that that'd be a stupid thought, but she wasn't so sure.
Just then, a dark hand, that looked more like a shadow, reached out from what Kalynn thought was a bottomless pit. The hand had long claws, as big as a huntsman spider's legs. It was covered in what looked like dried blood.
"What the hell is that?" Kalynn asked under her breath, most likely to where nobody heard. She backed up a bit, not wanting to be near the thing.
Just then, the room began to shake, causing the walkway to give in, crumbling down into the bottomless pit.

Rain looked and heard Misty's words. A smile grew on her face once more her thoughts for now off of her worries that her brother had given her. "Maybe a dragon" She said with excitement. "Or a giant snake." Then Rain turned to see Kalynn her eyes spotting a hand she didn't know what to do but fear now gripped her.

Storm went to make sure Misty would not fall below to the unknown. Then heard the Misty and Rain begin a guessing game once more. Then he turned hearing Kalynn.

As the room began to crumble and shake Misty nearly lost her balance and started to fall letting out a scream she was thankfully pulled back by Storm who seemed to be waiting for it to happen her heart was racing and she nearly started crying into the boys chest though she was to busy starting to panic she instead looked over at Kalynn who she overheard something about 'was that' but didnt manage to hear it all. Now she yelled out to her, "Kalynn what the fuck is going on did your mark cause this?!?" she asked.

"What? It couldn't have been me," Kalynn said, more in shock than panicked. She looked back towards the hand, only to see it was gone.
"Where'd it go?" She asked to herself. She look in the bottomless pit. She saw a bunch of shadows moving around. She couldn't tell if it was one big monster, or if it was a bunch of little shadows.
Kalynn then got on her knees to look down below a bit better.

Storm caught Misty just in time he was glad he had been paying attention this time. He didn't mind how close she was but smiled.

Rain listened to the two and was rather quiet her eyes staring at the figures bellow. "We need to move now." She said feeling they would come back tiring harder next time.

Misty nodded in agreement, though her body wasn't cooperating and all she could do was stand there trembling has she realized that she had almost died. Looking down at her hands she noticed the lightening was back and crackling once more though she didn't know if it could help with this.

"What other way out is there? The walkway fell," Kalynn stated, finally looking away from the shadows. Just then she got an idea, a stupid idea, but an idea. "You guys wanna try climbing down?" she asked them, barely above a whisper.

Misty's eyes grew wide, "c-c-c-climb down with it?!?!" she stuttered terrified but she, like Kalynn, knew it was their only way back out of this mess. Trying to put on a brave face she smiled still caught up in storms arms, "i-it could be fun!" she said trying to sound excited but her body began to shake more with fear.

Storm listened and tried to think then nodded. "It could be." He replied then looked at Misty. "And I can be right below you or beside you if you'd like. Rain can climb down after us." He said hoping he found a way to protect them both.

Rain listened and nodded her eyes not leaving staring at the shadows. "Alright down then?" She asked.

"Glad you think so," Kalynn stated, though knowing Misty didn't really mean it. Kalynn already began to climb down. For some reason, she didn't seem affected by the shadows below, in fact, she only grew more curious the longer she looked at the shadows.
"Try not to think of all the bad possibilities," Kalynn stated, her way of trying to calm Misty a bit.

Rain smiled. "Storm don't worry about me." She stated an idea in her head. Rain went over to the spot then carefully began to work on the water and ice idea again it was not well a complete slide but a good part of one she figured when it was solid enough to slide down she'd be safe with the others.

Storm shrugged and looked to Misty. "I'll be with you all the way no worries." He stated.

Misty began to blush and nodded like a little kid. She wasn't the best climber but she did seem to clam down a little and turn back to her old state of mind again, "thats the same as dont look down meanie!" she called after Kalynn then looked up at storm giving him a wary smile, "otays i trust you!"she said and her face turned bright red. Biting the corner of her lip softly Misty started gathering courage, a few moments later she walked over joining kalynn and rain with the climb down.

Kalynn laughed a bit at Misty's commented about not looking down. "It was worded differently," she shrugged with a smirk.
Kalynn looked below her as the shadows surrounded her. She didn't seem bothered, only continued to climb down.
She was beginning to feel tired and thought about jumping down, but she knew that it would be a far drop and was smart enough not to.

Storm nodded and smiled. "Good I'm glad." He replied at the trust comment once more blushing slightly. Then he followed behind Misty toward Rain and Kalynn. He looked at Rain's idea. "Umm... Never mind" He stated not wanting to know.

Rain continued to focus on the slid she waited to see how far it was before making it ice. Soon the slid curved along the walls and even was now bellow Kalynn enough that she could jump and slid down. Rain feeling proud enough then filled it with water. "This will be fun." She stated reading herself to slid she just had to at the same time keep focused so the slid wouldn't break or collapse at any time.

"Damn..." Kalynn said to herself, a bit jealous that Rain would get down faster.
She then of an idea, once again, another stupid one. It would take a bit of skill, and she never done it without a harness, but she decided to risk it.
Kalynn suddenly let go, causing her fall some, but quickly grabbed onto the wall again. She took a deep breath before doing it once more. She tried not to get scared, knowing that that might mess her up.

misty stuck out her tounge at kalynn then looked at the slide in awe, "this looks like so much fun!" jumping up she grabbed storms hand and giggled, "storm you have to come it'll be fun!! i mean come on its a gigantic slide! hehe" she giggled and returned next to rain blushing and now full of excitement, "way to go rain hehe im really digging your power right now" she smiled.

Rain noticed Kalynn begin to get risky. Not that she wasn't who knew if the slid would stay if she lost focus. Finally gaining back courage and curiosity and the excitement she was getting ready to push off then hard Misty. "Oh yeah... I'm not sure how stable it will be but it does look fun. I'm sure will be fine though." She said with a grin. "Oh and Kalynn you can ride too I can set it up where your third jump will land in a small flow pool of water I think." She stated smiling.

Storm looked to Rain with awe then Misty. "Um... I guess sure." He replied. Yet agian Storm felt hot knowing he was blushing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.