Mansion Family (MrCalcium - Wade)

Yuki giggled and kept on stroking her cheek as she pressed herself even more against the girl. Jane blushed and looked up at Ben before giving him a kiss on the lips. She put her hand on his chest and smiled. "Say Ben, I think I am ready. Ready to come with you and Yuki. I have decided I really want to come live with you and abandon my bad life." She giggled and pressed her lips another time before hugging against him.

Yuki smiled and gave Jane a kiss on the cheek before also giving one to Ben. "Well if that is her decision, I think it is time we go home and introduce her to the rest of the crew. Right Bennie?" Yuki got up and put on her clothes. She put her camera in a bag and looked at Ben and Jane. "Come on, we want to get there in time don't we?"

(Time skip?)

(Alright. Would you like me to introduce another male into this? One in the cult?)

(I'm a find a picture)

The trip back to Ben's was a couple hours long, as he lived amazingly in Mexico of all places. But, they took a private jet so Jane didn't need to worry about her passports, and she could be with Ben a bit more. As expected, the two had a very fun time while riding together, with Yuki watching them. When they landed, it was nighttime, with a limo waiting for the three along the runway. When they got in, there was a bag of stuff with Jane's name on it, and inside was a couple piece of clothing just for her.

It was very nice stuff. The limo drive was another hour of waiting, but when they arrived at Ben's house, holy moly, the place was big. His house was a mansion to say the least, lit up by spotlights to show it off like it belong in Hollywood boulevard. There was a sign on the side of the fence that said 'Greenway Community.' Ben explained along the plane that was what the group was called, that it was for those recovering from their addictions and demons together.

When the limo pulled up to the house's entrance, Jane stared in awe. It was huge and beautiful and she knew this was going to be her new home. Yuki got out first and helped the other two out. She toom the bags and walked into the house to bring it up to the appropriate locations.

Before Ben and Jane could even get inside though, another woman ran out. She ignored Jane and ran straight up to Ben who she gave a hug. "Welcome home Ben! The new ropes I ordered just arrived. Can we please go test them out?" She then noticed Jane and smirked a bit. "The name is Adelind. Nice to meet you~."

Jane smiled and nodded as she looked at the woman. "The name is Jane. Nice to meet you too."

Adelind took out a black rope and handed it to Ben. "You know... we could have Jane over here join us. Get her to know how it goes in this place~."

Ben gave Adelind a nice hug back. She was a unique case for Ben. When she arrived at Ben's little 'rehab center,' she and Ben hit it off quite well. At first, she was very open about her issues with the group, not denying a thing and behind very honest. But when she was under the effects of Ben's little hypnotic incense that drove up the hormones in someone's body, she certainly had fantasies that she wanted to try, and Ben being Ben decided to try some out with her. It was quite the ride, if Yuki was the loyal lap dog who ran the group while Ben was away, Adelind was the student in class who got A+'s on the tests.

She embraced this lifestyle faster than Ben expected, and Ben rewarded her with this embrace very well. A certain theme around the community here was if you give yourself to Ben enough, you will be rewarded with something. It could be a phone for you to use, like an Iphone, or it could be new clothing, but if Ben was satisfied by you enough, he would get you something from the outside world for you to use.

Not to say he was forcing anyone to do this, he asked if they wanted to spend time with him and if they said no, he'd move on. After all, he had plenty, and he wasn't a selfish man. But there was an unknown pressure being put on people thanks to this, which was they would not be given Ben's attention or time if they did not pleasure him, as well they would be given a lot less if they were not active. Didn't help that the incense was all over the house, so many felt if they did not give Ben sex, they would be treated differently by Ben.

But yet, they'd stay because the problem wasn't Ben, the problem was them. Why should they be aggravated towards him? He had given them a new home, a new life, a new happiness. It's just that unless you want to live in the premium lifestyle like Adelind or Yuki, you have to be just as active as they are. But more on this later, for now, Ben gave a small kiss to Adelind on the lips.

"We'll test them out once Jane is settled in her room. And, I don't think she's ready for what you want to do." He explained, "But we'll see what happens later, alright?" He slapped her behind and led Jane into the house, where as she would expect, it was just as luxurious and expensive looking as it was outside. Everything was prestige, it was like heaven on earth how much this house looked comfortable.

Walking through the halls were women and even men taking care of business an relaxing themselves, dressed in rather light clothing with a lot of skin being shown. As well, they were all quite beautiful too. When they noticed Ben, they came running over to greet him, around ten it seemed crowded around Ben and all were pleased to see him back. He greeted each one and even petted their heads, along with kisses to their foreheads.

Jane looked at how Ben treated Adelind. They were very open and intimate and she was kind of jealous. This is the same intimacy he had shown with Yuki. She had always striven for such a thing. But she decided she'd give it time and make sure Ben doesn't start hating her instead. She walked into the home and looked around with amazement. She saw all the people and got kind of anxious as some of them also came to her and began introducing themselves.

Yuki smiled as she came walking back and looked at Ben with a smile. "I'll make sure you can give Jane a calm tour. I think it's a bit nicer if you can do it without twenty people hanging around you." Yuki also threw a gaze at Adelind as she was including her in her statement but she knew Adelind wouldn't listen. Yuki smiled and raised her hands. "Come on everyone. Let Jane get adjusted. You will all get your share of attention from Ben soon enough." She lead the people away as Jane looked puzzled.

She looked up to Ben and picked up her bags again. "Wow. You really have this organized well. So well that they even listen to Yuki. That is quite impressive. I think I'm going to like it here~." Adelind giggled and gave Ben a smack on his ass. "Yeah Ben is very caring for us. And we love him for it."

Ben chuckled back at Adelind from the ass slap back, already getting turned on by the behavior. "C'mon, I'll show you to your room." He lead Jane up the stairs to the second floor and down the hall to the last room on the right. It was almost hotel like, with numbers on the doors and how organized everything was. Her room was no except, a giant queen sized bed, a flat screen TV, a large window to look out from, a bathroom the size of a large closet, even a PS4. "Here, you are," Ben handed Jane a key with her room number on it.

"It's all yours. I believe someone is bringing up your stuff.... Ah, there we are." Behind the two was two ladies and a man that looked around Jane's age bringing up her baggage. The lad looked a bit like this:
3e23043dc8066d121b0981f8caaede02.jpg

"Jane, meet Daniel. He's one of our newest members." Ben introduced, as Dan put down the baggage and put out his hand for Jane to shake. "Hey..." He gave a small look over Jane and found her quite cute looking. Ben could tell from just the look that Dan found her attractive.

Jane looked around her giant room. She was impressed that Ben could afford such a room for every person. She looked at the three people bringing in her bags and shook the guy's hand who was introduced by Ben as Daniel. She found him quite handsome and blushed when she made eye contact with him. "H-Hey..." She couldn't say much more other than that as the picked up her bags and put them next to her bed. She walked over to Ben and smiled. "I... can't thanks you enough Ben..."

Adelind smiled and noticed the same thing about Daniel and Jane. She giggled and kissed Ben's cheek whispering into his ear. "Come to my room. I'll set everything up and get it ready" She walked off to her room and took a large bag out of her closet. She laid the contents out on the bed; a whip, a paddle, a blindfold, handcuffs, a remote controlled vibrator, her new rope, a gag and a dog collar. She also put a strap on off to the side and got herself dressed in a sexy black lingerie set.

Ben chuckled again, as of course Adelind wasn't the patient type. "I'll leave you two alone. Enjoy your stay, Jane." He told them, winking to Daniel as he walked out the room. Daniel shook her hand longer than perhaps was needed, but as she blushed to him, he slightly blushed back. These two seemed already made for each other with their awkwardness. "Soooo.... Why are you here?" He asked, watching her put away the bags.

When Ben came into Adelind's room, he stretched his arms out and looked over to her bag of items. "So what do you want to do today?" She was his BDSM girl without a doubt. While Ben had a GF, one he actually co-founded the rehab center with and also uses it for her own pleasures, if there was anyone who might top her in the amount of sexual fantasies, it was Adelind. Her kinky mind was fun to play with, even if Ben saw her more as a fun pet than another person he might consider romantically emotional with.

Jane sat down on her bed and patted the bed to signal him to come sit next to her. She smiled and gave a small shrug. "I had a big fight with my parents and ran away. I ended up living homeless for sixteen days until Ben took me to a hotel and fed me and such. I am extremely glad he found me. Without him, I would have likely died that day. Why did you end up here?"

Adelind smiled and laid down on the bed with her legs spread apart. "Well, I'll let you play with my body in any way you want. Whip my ass until it bleeds, choke me until I barely breath or bind me tight in the most uncomfortable positions with the cuffs and ropes." She took the strap on in her hand and grinned. "But. After you blow your load inside of me, I want to have some fun with this."

Dan sat next to her, his hands folded between his fingers as he sat down. He listened to her story, looking at her face as she spoke. "I-I'm sorry to hear that." He said to be polite. "I also ran away from home too. My mom got into a fight with me and I didn't want to see her again. Ben also took me in when he found me." He rubbed the back of his head, excluding some details from what he said like Jane did. They both shared a common ground it seemed. What Jane would notice however was around his neck was a collar. A small one, with a key chain on the front that had his name. Was that something he wore often?

Ben removed his shirt. "Fine with me. Want me to call some girls in?" He asked, jumping on top of her and kissing her lips. His hands roamed around her almost naked body as their lips touched, though he roughly moved around her tongue with his own like he was fighting for dominance of her mouth. With one hand, he unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, leaving his underwear on.

Jane sat a bit closer to him, her hand resting on his thigh. She had now noticed the collar and brought her face closer to his face as her fingers grazed over the collar. She smiled and looked up at him. "What is this for though? Did you turn into someone's pet?" She laughed and laid down on the bed as she stretched her arms. "But seriously, why are you wearing that thing?"

Adelind didn't fight back and let him dominate her completely. "Well we could call in Yuki. I know she enjoys these kind of rougher sessions." She kissed him back again and began digging her nails softly into his skin as her legs wrapped around his waist and she began grinding her body against his a bit.

Dan laughed a bit, before explaining the collar. "It's a gift from Ben. He likes handing them out to everyone." He looked at Jane while she stretched her arms out on the bed, giving a small smile to her. "Hey, do you wanna see the rest of the house? There's a really cool pool here, and even a part of the house that has a little stream run through it."

Ben continued to kiss Adelind before breaking away to remove her panties. "Well for now, we'll just do us." He said, returning to the kiss. It didn't take long before Ben aimed his member into her pussy and quickly thrusted upwards into her to make her squeel in surprise and delight.

Jane sat up again and giggled as she nodded slightly. She reached into the bags and found a black swimsuit. "If you don't mind I'll go ahead and change into this first then. I'd love to take a swim. Been forever since I went swimming." She went into the large closet where minutes late she came out wearing it. She walked up to Dan and turned around. "So. How does it look on me?"

Adelind let out a loud squeal as she trembled a bit. It had been a day or three since she had actually slept with Ben but she was glad she was now finally able to do so. She panted and kissed his neck. "My god... it's been a while huh? Well lets go on for a loooooong time tonight. I want you to use every single little thing we have in here on my body tonight. I'm ready to have you fuck me over, and over, and over again until I am completely stuffed with your cum~" She licked her lips and kissed him on the lips.

(Sorry it took so long. Got no notification even tho I am watching the thread and then IRL came in)