Mansion Family (MrCalcium - Wade)

Yuki got up and sat next to her. She smiled and used a napkin to wipe her tears off. "Yeah. I can promise you that you will enjoy it. Ben is the best Jane."

Jane thought for a bit before embracing Ben tightly and nodding. "O-Okay but... is there anything you want me to do for you? I can do a lot for you!"

Yuki smiled and ran her hand over Jane's thigh. "Why don't you just relax and let Ben take it from here alright?" Jane nodded and the insence had begun really doing it's job with making Jane open and relaxed to Ben.

The incense was laced with relaxants, giving Jane a unique high that would make her not just relaxed, but also made her senses go a little wild. It was something Ben used constantly with his partners, whether they realized it or not, as it made them more open to suggestion and.... Well, Ben preferred having consent with his partners, he wasn't someone who enjoyed abuse to a woman nor did he ever consider rape when with a new partner.

But there was no way around it, this was drugging a person without their knowledge, and Ben's defense is he's letting them choose whatever they want and if they want him, so be it. But it's hard to argue that when the drug in the incense is made specifically to make people lust for one another.

Ben took Jane's shoulders and chuckled. "You don't need to do anything." He assured with yet another soft smile. Jane's headache would soon be replaced by a warming sensation, like as aspirin that worked not just for her head, but her body as well. Everything was so warm and soft, and Ben looked a bit cuter from where she was standing.

The drug also affected Ben and Yuki as well, so Ben was also feeling the effects, and indeed Jane was also looking a bit more beautiful as time went on. Deciding to see if Jane was good now, Ben slowly lowered his head and kissed Jane's lips sensually so as not to make her worried. He did it slow enough so that she could move her head away if she didn't want Ben, so whether she rejected Ben was up to her.......... Well, kinda really. The incense didn't help with that choice.

Jane was falling more and more into the grip of the incense. Ben looked even more handsome and Yuki looked like she was suddenly in her early 20's. She opened her mouth slightly but didn't talk as Ben interrupted her by suddenly pressing his lips on hers. She closed her eyes and began kissing him back as her arms wrapped around his neck. She didn't want this to stop, she wanted Ben. She wanted to join his group and have someone take care of her.

Yuki smiled and took out a camera. She took an SD card and wrote 'Jane' on it. She put in the SD card and turned on the camera. She aimed the camera at the two kissing and looked at Ben herself. "If you are going to take her into the room I can leave the camera on a tripod. I'll join you two after a bit alright?" She giggled and kissed Ben's cheek before walking off.

Yuki set the camera up on a tripod in Ben's room and went to sit back for a bit to have Jane get used to Ben. Meanwhile Jane had broken up the kiss and stared into Ben's eyes with a cute smile. She began running her finger up and down his neck and bit her lip slightly. "I... I want to be with you. And I want to be loyal to you and have you take care of me. You make me feel appreciated and pretty...~"

Things went very well tonight. Ben had a new little follower, and she seemed quite willing to do anything for him. Whether her life would be better or worse in his life was up in the air, but she would certainly feel a sudden change in life after tonight. Ben put his finger on her lips and quietly shushed her. "Just enjoy yourself." He simply told Jane, returning to kissing her. He lifted her over to the bed and laid her down on her back, removing her clothing slowly.

(PMs or here?)

Jane kissed him back as he brought her to the room. She let him undress her but after a bit she got more excited and started helping him undress herself. She blushed heavily as her large, round breasts were unveiled and her nipples were exposed causing them to stiffen a bit. She bit her lip and kissed his neck as she then averted her gaze into his eyes. "I am sure I will enjoy myself. I will let you enjoy yourself even more and use my body like I am your personal little doll~" She giggled and went back to making out with him.

(I'm fine doing it here.)

Ben chuckled to Jane, continuing their kiss. A hand reached up to softly message her perfectly rounded breasts, pincthing at her nipples to make them harder. He stopped for a moment to remove his clothing, getting completely naked in front of Jane to admire his physicality. He was quite built, probably to impress someone like Jane in these situations. The young blonde returned to to the young Asians lips, moving both of them up the bed.

Flipping Jane over, Ben removed her panties to get a good look at her sensitive spot. She was very gorgeous, and her pussy was no exception; moving his head up her spin and kissing down it to send her shivers. While she laid on her stomach, Ben with a quickness to take her off guard, moved his lips to her pussy's, inserting his tongue between them to make her moan.

Jane had admired his body as her hand rested on his muscled chest. She kissed him back and let him take full control of her. She bit her lip and let out a soft giggle as he began kissing her again. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

However she let out a soft yell as she was flipped over onto her stomach. She gasped softly as his lips pressed down on her back, lower and lower until he reached her ass. She let out a long, erotic moan as her pussy was was kissed by his lips and his tongue slid in. It was the first time in so long she had felt such pleasure. Her moans were constantly long and loud as her pussy began getting a bit wetter each time. Yuki came in wearing a sexy set of lingerie and took a hold of the camera which she held up close to the scene of Ben eating Jane out.

Ben slowly rotated his tongue around her sweet spot, letting Jane enjoy the sensation. His hands sensually rubbed around her bare cheeks, messaging them to make her feel relaxed as he ate her out. After a minute, he back away and moved his hands to her hips, preparing her for what was to come next.

Putting a hand over his member to aim, Ben slowly slid it into her pussy so she could get get used to it. He inserted half of it before stopping, as his member was quite long and thick, needing some getting used too.

Jane's moans were getting more pleasure filled with every second but she looked back as he suddenly stopped and tge sensation slowly faded away. "No please don-..."

However she was interupted by the erupting pleasure of the penetratation. Her legs pulled up slightly and came back down as her pussy very tightly hugged his member. She let out a long moan as Yuki filmed the first penetration and then Jane's face. Jane looked back to Ben with a grin. "Please go hard on me. I want to feel your member way deep inside of me!"

Ben grinned back at her, liking the enthusiasm. Not waiting much longer, Ben began to slowly thrust in and out of her body; picking up speed as time went on. When he slid back in, his member went in deeper towards her womb, stretching out the muscles in her lovely pussy. His hands stayed on her hips, slightly squeezing them as his pace went faster and his hips started slapping against her.

She was quite tight and well willing for him. She would be perfect for his home. After a minute of thrusting, he became rougher and faster on her, wanting to hear her moan and scream in bliss.

Jane moaned loudly as he began thrusting into her. She felt his cock hit deep inside of her as she gripped onto the bedsheets. She had never felt such pleasure before and it was the only thing on her mind right now. She looked back at Ben with a cute smile as the moans escaping her soft, sweet lips began getting louder and more pleasured. "Ben... I want you to go harder and harder and spray your cum inside of me~. But please keep going hard for now!"

Yuki smiled as she captured every moment on camera. It was the sexiest sex she had ever seen in this bed next to her own sex with Ben and she made sure to capture their every emotion. Yuki sat in front of Jane and filmed her face as she began stroking her cheek gently. "I am glad you are enjoying it sweetheart. Seeing you this happy makes me happy too~."

Jane looked up into the camera as she kept moaning and suddenly put her hands on Yuki's thighs. Through her moans she spoke when she could. "B-Ben.. aaah~!... can I... eat Yuki ou- aaah!" Her pussy began getting hotter and wetter as she began trying to rock her hips along with his thrusting.

Ben continued to thrust hard into Jane, enjoying her sweet moans of pleasure and screams of joy from his member. He had ideas in mind for Jane for stuff beyond just this, but for now, he would just let Yuki watch them. After enough time had passed, Ben's thrusts reached a pinical of thrusting; slapping her ass cheeks hard enough to echo throughout the room until finally he came inside her.

With one last thrust, his white juices filled inside Jane as he groaned in pleasure from her, slowly thrusting in and out of her until he stopped coming. He pulled out and let Jane catch her breath for a moment, but waved Yuki over to him. "Would you like a turn?" He whispered into her ear, giving the older lady a kiss on the cheeks. He moved Jane aside and let Yuki get on top of him so she could ride Ben, but signaled Jane to sit over his face. No need to leave her out.

(So what are your do nots, like what you don't want to do?)

Last edited:
Jane rested her head on Yuki's thighs as Yuki softly stroked her cheek. Jane moaned loudly as she felt his cum begin filling her pussy up and she came as well. She panted heavily as Yuki giggled and stopped the recording. She put the camera on the nightstand and looked at Ben. She blushed a bit as he kissed her cheek and nodded. "I'll clean this little lady's pussy up first though~." She smiled flipped Jane over. She began eating her out and got most of the cum out of her in the places she could read.

When she finished, she took off her bra as her large, plump breasts bounced up and down a bit. She smiled and sat above his cock as Jane took her place above his face, still panting. Yuki lowered herself, letting out a loud moan as she let his cock slide in all the way. Jane would lower her hips onto Ben's face as Yuki pulled her head down and had Jane suck her nipples and massage her breasts. She began moaning as she began riding up and down and Jane let her lips suck roughly on Yuki's nipples.

(I am fine with anything but vore or extreme gore)

Somtimes Ben wondered if Yuki was actually the his loyal to him or was simply just as sexually additive as he was. Either way, she was always willing for whatever Ben wanted, which he of course he loved about her. While not partners emotionally, she was certainly the leader of Bens group when he was away.

He allowed Yuki to ride him however she wanted, while he wrapped his hands around Jane's hips as he let his tongue continue where Yuki left off. It parted her lips and soaked in her juices as she became wetter, sliding one of his hands over to her ass cheeks for one of his fingers to rub around the crack of her behind.

Yuki began riding faster as her large breasts bounced around. She held Jane's head and kissed her neck as she moaned loudly and breathed gently into Jane's neck. Jane began sucking even harder but bit down gently and squeezed roughly into Yuki's breasts when she felt Ben's tongue inside of her pussy. Once she felt his fingers rubbing around her asshole, she let go of Yuki's breast and looked back while moans echoed through the room from both her and Yuki. "That hole has never been used... so please don't be gentle~" She smiled and began making out with Yuki as she pressed her body on hers.

Bens finger traced around her Anya for a few moments, before he stuck it in. He went past his finger nail before stopping, moving it around to hear Jane's reaction. His tongue went wilder as she thrashed around, while also thrusting slight under Yuki when she thrusted upward, getting a pattern going with the two women.

Yuki and Jane broke their kiss as Yuki squeezed into Jane's breasts. The two moaned in choir as the loud noises of Yuki's and Ben's hips smacking together. The bed was creaking from the rough riding as Jane began trembling a bit with her hips. She panted and Yuki began sucking on her nipples as Yuki looked over to Ben. "Benny~. After you cum inside of me let me fuck her pussy with a strap on so you can take her anal virginity okay?" Jane heard what she said but just kept rocking her hips as she let out sexier moans with the minutes passing. The feeling of this guy playing with her holes like this and such a beautiful older woman sucking on her nipples completed her life

She didn't know what was coming once they were at Bens home. After a minute of intensity, Ben cane once again, squeezing out whatever cum he could into Yuki. He drank up whatever Jane could spill from her own private area, and relaxed while they all recovered

Yuki came the moment she felt his cum hit her insides and let go of Jane's nipple with her lips. She panted as Jane began squirting a little bit into Ben's face and got off of him together with Yuki.

Jane laid down next to Ben and pressed her head against his chest as Yuki lied down behind her, her arm wrapped around Jane's waist. She kissed her cheek and stroked her cheek as she looked at Ben. She leaned over Jane and whispered into Ben's ear. "When we go back home, do we keep Jane a bit away from the others for now or do we just let her out with them? I feel like she might still be a little bit too... inexperienced right now."

Nights like these were what brought joy to Ben. Surrounded by his sexual partners after a wonderful sexually fulfilling session with them, though rather he enjoyed them like you would a dog who slept on your bed, rather than actual women who were likely romantically interested in him, but he wasn't back to them.

They were bodies to keep him warm, and he'll treat you nicely for it. But don't expect him to think you are in an relationship, as what came next for Jane once she went with Ben home would not be considered normal. When Yuki asked her question, shook his head. "It'll be fine. They'll be open for her." The point begind his group was that it was a therapy like group. Alcoholics Anonymous, drug recovery, it was like those groups.

It wasn't a harem, it was a community of people who needed help from either an addiction or trouble from home like Jane. Though the twist was it was a very sexually open group, as sex is believed by them to be a good healing process. Told by Ben of course, he set the rules for the group, and as Jane would learn, this was far from normal.