Mansion Family (MrCalcium - Wade)

M

Mr. Calcium

Original poster
It was a day that did not feel uncommon for Jane. She woke up in the freezing cold outside of the city she lives in for the sixteenth night in a row. After the latest fight with her parents, she only went back home for two days to take some food and water and fresh clothes with a blanket. However she had run out of supplies and it was getting colder every day. She smelled like like trash and she knew if she didn't get help soon, she would be getting into some big trouble soon.

It was turning evening when Jane was walking through the city. A beanie on her head, a crappy jacket and the blanket wrapped around her. Her stomach growled every so often and she found herself holding her mouth open to catch snow up on her tongue as a form of hydration. People looked at the young, homeless but still beautiful girl but mainly looked at her in a disgusted way.

She found herself a bench with a large cover. She sat down and pulled up her knees as she sat there with the blanket around her, shivering to the point of near death.

Walking around the park Jane was in was a young blonde haired man with piercing blue eyes and a handsome face. Good ol' Ben, enjoying the night by taking a walk around the beautiful sights that lit up at night. He didn't have any plans, anyone to be with, just himself and the cold night of the city.... Well, he did admittedly want someone new, it had been some time since he last laid with a person, and his usual's were starting to bore him.

But still, he had not intentions of looking for a new partner, rather just a simple walk around the park. Wearing a light but wind resistant nylon jacket, with his hands tucked into the pockets, he played soft music in his headphones while he explored; Frank Sinatra's 'My Way' blocking out any sound around him. Walking down the concrete path, he noticed someone on the bench a few feet away. A young woman with a blanket around her and shivering intensely.

She looked like hell for certain, but what drew Ben was her gorgeous face. She was quite beautiful admittedly, and well... He figured to walk over. Not for the best of reasons though, more seeing if she was 'willing.' Taking his headphones off, he approached the young asian woman, asking, "Are you okay?" A simple ice breaker, from the looks of it she didn't seem okay both physically and seemingly emotionally.

He pulled out his wallet and prepared to hand her a twenty dollar bill he had.

Jane was just about to give up for a bit when suddenly, a handsome man stood in front of her. She saw his kind face and began crying as she began shaking her head. "N-No! I'm not! I got into this huge fight with my parents and I ran away after." She looked the man in his eyes and suddenly took a hold of his hands. "Sir please... can I come with you. I have not slept in a bed for more than two weeks and I smell like shit. I am starving and I feel like I'll die if I don't get to a warm place soon. I beg of you!"

She even went as far to go on her knees in front of him and press her forehead against his hands as her tears dripped onto them. "I will do anything you want sir. Just save me from this hell. Be it for a single night only, I ask no more." She got up as she wiped her tears away. "Let me know if I could repay you in any way if you do decide to let me stay the night with you..."

....... Well that was simple. Desperate people are easy, but clearly the girl was more so than Ben expected. It caught him off guard when she grabbed his hands, but he let her beg and cry as she knelt to him. When she stood up and wiped away tears, Ben chuckled and put his hands around her shoulders. "Calm down," He said softly while looking into her eyes. His stare was both pleasing and relaxing, showing no judgement to her begging.

"It's all okay. I'll gladly take you home with me, I'll get you some food, some clothing, and a good shower. Okay?" He made clear to her while still smiling to her. He whipped away a tear from her face and kept close until she stopped crying.

Jane's cheeks lit up as she gave the man a tight hug, her head resting on his shoulder. Her chest pressed up against him as her arms squeezed tight around his neck. "Thank you so much sir... you are an amazing person and you deserve nothing but happiness and luck." Jane quickly pressed her lips onto his cheeks and picked up her blanket, wrapping it around her and holding onto the man's arm. "I am sorry if you didn't like that. It was a bit impulsive..." She smiled at him while still having shaky legs. "My name is Jane by the way. Very nice to meet you."

Impulsive was the best way to describe her, because she hugged him, kissed his cheeks, and was holding his hand like she was a newly acquired girlfriend for him. Now admittedly, Ben did enjoy her eagerness, she seemed quite susceptible to what he had planned. She was puppy like in her happiness, a dog owe's owner had come home from work and was excited they were back. "Jane, it's a pleasure to meet you." He said, nodding to her introduction as she grabbed her blanket. "I'm Ben. Ben Forbes." He introduced.

"C'mon, my car isn't too far." He told her, leading the way while she held on to his arm. "If I may, what were you and your parents arguing about?" He asked.

Jane gave a small bow to him and walked with him towards where he said his car was. However she sighed a bit sadly when he asked about her and her parents fighting. "Well... it's nothing like, super serious. I mean, we got into fights since I was young but it was usually just like, small arguments because juice spilling and such you know? Now that I got older, I got into experimenting with alcohol. So when my parents heard from a friend's parents they saw me drinking at a party we got into a big argument. Like the dumb, young woman I am, I ran away and that's how I ended up here."

Last edited by a moderator:
She could see his car not too far away from them. It was quite nice, an expensive looking car for sure, it looked like a James Bond car... Actually, it was, it was an Aston Martin:

http://wallpaperose.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Grey-Aston-Martin-DB10.jpg

How rich was this guy? Opportunity could arise from being in his good graces it seemed. Ben opened up the passenger side door for her, moving aside so she could get it. "Well, you'll be safe with me. My apartment is at the top of one of those buildings," he pointed to center of the city where the high building skyscrapers were. "I doubt your parents could find you up there." He assured her, giving a smile. He could tell she was holding back a lot more information about her runaway status, as getting buzzed at a party doesn't lead to you leaving your parents. Nor being homeless for so long you're ready to meet the reaper himself.

Ben got in once Jane got comfortable in her seat, turning on the car and turning on both the heated seats and the warm AC so she could stop shivering. Once they got on the road, he asked another question. "Where are you from?" He asked while still looking to the road.

Jane gave a small nod to him and when she saw his car her jaw almost dropped. She hadn't expected this but she was happy to see it wasn't actually some weird, older guy who was just preying for young women. Once she got in she kept the blanket wrapped around herself and put on her seat belt. She was also happy he lived in a nice place where she knew not only her parents, but no one at all would bother looking for her. When he asked her where she was from she had to think a bit cause she has been living in quite a few places over the years. "Well I am originally Korean. We basically had to move around a few times until I was six which is when we moved to here. I guess it's nothing too special hehe..."

"You kidding? That's quite an interesting story there to tell." He complimented, being honest about that. Traveling from one country to another was a massive undertaking, and Jane likely had memories of what it was like going through it. An interesting tale to be told. "Which Korean are you from? North or South?" He asked, changing lanes to head onto the freeway. The car began to warm up quickly, spreading up Jane's legs to her back once the seat warmers were finally going.

Jane giggled as she closed her eyes and let the warmth of the car embrace her. She sighed satisfied and leaned back. "Well South of course. From Seoul to be exact." Jane spread her legs slightly and looked at Ben. "Say, you really don't mind me coming to your home to shower and such right?"

Meanwhile in the apartment, Yuki was making some preparations. She set up some delicious shampoo and soaps in the shower, was already pre-making some food for dinner and set up some incense but didn't light it yet throughout the apartment. She knew because Ben was out, he would likely bring a woman home. To Yuki it was normal because she knew Ben did this for a greater good, his own harem of beautiful women.

"No, I don't have any issue with it. I have someone at my apartment already setting up a dinner, she knows you're coming." He explained to her, making it sound like a maid. Ben's harem was indeed that, a harem, no question or defending it otherwise. Though why Ben had this harem was a bit.... Well, sketchy to say the least. He says to help men and women who need a home, it's like a shelter for those who need help, whether from an abusive home, drug addiction, depression etc.

The problem with that though is where he keeps them. His home. He owns a large mansion filled with members of his harem, but as Jane would soon see, this group was quite strange acting. By the time they got to Ben's apartment, Yuki would have set everything up and receive a text from Ben saying he was bringing home someone who he met on the street.

Ben led Jane out the car and up to the elevator, where those in the lobby would look at her with a confusion of why she was there. Thankfully the elevator was empty and she didn't need to be there for long. Ben pressed the top elevator button and up they went.

Yuki smiled and prepared a nice fresh set of clothes for Jane in the form of a tight miniskirt and a white blouse. It was also paired with soms stocking and high heels. She lit the incense and would go to the kitchen to keep preparing the food.

Jane ignored the people as much as she could and went up with Ben. She looked at him and smiled sweetly. "If you want anything from me for this, let me know. As long as it isn't money I can help with it."

Once they got into the apartment Yuki would greet them. "Hello, I'm Yuki. I am Ben's maid. You must be Jane. The shower is over there and there is some fresh clothes for you."

Jane would go to shower and begin feeling a bit light headed from the incense but she took her shower regardless. Yuki would hug Ben and kiss him on the cheek. "Welcome home Ben. The bed is all ready for you and her. I will join you after your first round alright? Food is done soon so you can eat when she finishes."

When Jane came back the food was set. It was a very nice lasagna with wine as a drink. Jane looked at Ben shyly and blushed. "H-How does this look on me? I am not used to wearing these things so..."

Ben looked to Jane in the elevator with that same soft smile. "No need, I'm happy enough to help you out." He said, keeping his hands behind his back. Once they reached his apartment and opened the door, Jane was greeted by an amazingly luxurious living room and Kitchen connection. The furniture looked so expensive, with the massive flat screen TV, the view from the window to watch the city from below, the couches and chairs made of leather and soft felt, the smell of cooking food hitting her nose before she even went through the door way, it was all quite overwhelming.

"You take a shower, I'll get dinner ready." He said, letting Jane go. When she left and Yuki gave a hug, Ben hugged back with a more casual smile and small chuckle, a slight change in demeanor from what Jane first saw. "Thanks Yuki," he said, putting up his jacket. "Smells wonderful." He complimented for her cooking. The relationship between the two was almost sweet. Yuki acted as an actual Maid for Ben in a motherly sense, and Ben was always appreciative of her hard work and loyalty to him.

He saw her more as a person than anyone else in his harem, which was a massive compliment to the older woman. He let her enjoy a great deal of freedom while she lived with him, and even offered to pay her for her services. When Jane came back out, he returned to his more caring attitude; reading something on his phone with his legs crossed at the dinner table.

"Looks wonderful." He complimented to her, giving a thumbs up for approval.

Jane smiled and sat down as she began eating, sometimes sipping from the wine. She looked at Yuki with a big smile and gave a nod of approval. "Hands down the best lasagna I have ever had." She giggled and continued eating.

Yuki gave a small bow and let out a small chuckle. "Well I had maid training and everything for a reason. Ben is the best master I could have wishdd for to be honest. He has made sure I feel like an actual person, not just a helper."

Jane would continue eating her dinner as the snell of the insence began getting to her head. However she didn't pay much attention to it. "So uh Ben... how did you get so rich? What kind of work do you do?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben chuckled again to Yuki, taking a sip of his own wine. "You're too kind, Yuki." He said once he swallowed. "Come on and sit down, no need for standing around." He told the older woman, pointing to the empty chair. As he ate into his lasagna, Jane asked her question, which he paused for a moment to swallow again and clear his lips of sauce. "I work in finances." He said first, putting his napkin down.

"Well, actually quite a few things. The company I work for is called M-23, it's a private business that deals in banking, finances, all that boring stuff." He explained. "It's recently tried moving into some other ventures as well though, like neurology and even engineering. My boss is quite adventurous with her ideas." Well that and her boss was a drug lord, more on that later.

"I'm one of her second in commands, so I help run some of the departments."

Jane nodded and finished her wine glass. Before sitting down Yuki gave both Jane and Ben refills and sat down next to Ben.

Jane smiled and took another bite of her food. "Interesting. So you might even get another promotion eventually or like a huge raise? If of course your boss succeeds in getting into those branches you mentioned."

She sighed as she began gently pricking into her food. "I have wanted to work, get my own money and so on but like, degrees are so worthless. I need five years of experience for simple jobs so I could not move out on my own sadly."

Ben listened in, hearing her sigh and watching her body language. Her sagging body and mundane tone of voice caused him to finally ask, "if I may, Jane... What exactly happened at home?" He put his hands together as he looked to the young girl. "If you don't want to say anything, that's fine, but you're welcome to vent or talk to us if you wish." Expressing your emotions to someone supportive helps build a more stronger bond, Ben knew that. Plus finding out her emotional weaknesses would be good.

Jane sighed and put her fork down. She tool a chug of wine and looked back to Ben. She prepared herself as she knew she would get very emotional.

"Well... I got into a fight with my parents over me doing drugs and alcohol. They habe abused me from a young age so I seeked happiness in those substances. A little over two weeks ago, we got into a bad arguement where my mom was hitting me. I threw her against a wall and my father stabbed me in my hip. I was able to get the wohnd treated without issue and steal some food and such from home before getting onto the streets."

She stood up showing the scar in her right hip. Some tears began rolling down Jane's cheeks as Yuki gasped. "Oh my Jane..." she smiled and tried to calm the girl down "Know that we are here to support you in any way." However Jane got more emotional and began crying a bit more.

...... Well shit. Ben wasn't expecting that. His eyes almost went wide when she showed him and Yuki the scar, as that kind of abuse was a reminder of his own childhood. He certainly dealt with abuse when he was her age, so he could actually feel sympathy for her in that regard. Standing up, he went over to Jane, and put a hand on top of her's as Yuki tried to calm Jane down.

"It's okay," he said, putting a hand around her shoulder. "You're safe here." He tried comforting her and gave a soft smile to help. Jesus..... Anyway, perfect time to ask this question: "Tell you what, how about you come with me?" He bent down to look Jane in the eyes. "I run a shelter for women like you. There are plenty of people who were in a position like you, and they would gladly accept you with open arms."

He says shelter, it's more a harem and Yuki knew that, but obviously calling it a harem right now was a bad idea.