Mana Academy for Young Magicians.

• Thread starter Oh Hey It's Domo
  • Start date
"Hey, gu-sigh...i mean girls, we should all train really hard to create our trio group, Ally can cast spells that will protect us and enhance our abilitys, i can heal both of you with the attacks and emily can fight." Eric started to imagine the trio fighting together and winning the tournament. They would all become famous! He thoguth to himself,[Ally would become the master of spells, I would become the ultimate healer, and emily would be with lots of guys........why did i just think of that]. He shook his head and continued to listen.

The thought of winning the tournament together with her new friends made her elated. Ally quickly agreed. "Ok!" she nodded happily. She looked to Emily. "What do you say to that?~" she asked, whispering quietly.

Winning the tournament against Dealer Academy...Wow. It seems farfetched now, but that may be only because little Ally was a freshman along with her friends. Thanks to Eric, she now had a burning ambition to strive for at this school. And that was to take down Dealers Academy in the tournament!

Emily answered Ally cheerfully. "That'd be so cool!! It'd be pretty tough though, I think. But I can take on anything." She winked with a smirk. Emily hoped that the trio would be picked together... after all, the students are picked at random, so it's a slim chance, but Emily was determined to be the best fighter she can be, even if she doesn't get picked.
'The Tournament is dangerous though... students have gotten fatally wounded in past years.' Emily thought to herself as the Principal spoke more about the Tournament. That frightened her. Fatally wounded? That means death. She shrugged off that thought, and squirmed in her seat a bit as she tried to get the brutal image of her or one of her friends getting badly hurt out of her head.
"It'll require a lot of hard work, for sure..." she said.

Ally jumped back a bit. 'Fatal' and 'Wound' are not sat together in her vocabulary. "Mhm..."

But after a 3 minute continuation of the speech, it is done and everyone gets up to clap and then go back to their dorms while other freshman find their classes whom haven't already.

Ally turned to the group. "So...uh...about that tournament," she said awkwardly.

Eric threw his fist in the air with all the excitement for the tournament "LETS DO IT!" He looked around only to see people where starring at him from how much energy he just put in that sentence. "uh yeaa i want to try it out, only if you girls are willing to join me?"

"Well, I'm always up for a challenge, so why not? I know the Tournament is at the end of the semester during our break, in between the summer and winter semesters, so there's a lot of time! I mean, this is our very first day here...let's not rip our hair out over it until later, you know?" she answered. She looked around at everyone leaving the massive auditorium. "What are we going to do now? Just hang out or go back to our dorms?" Emily asked Ally and Eric.

Ally nodded, agreeing with what Emily and Eric were saying. "I'd happily join.~" she said smiling. She blinked upon the next question. She didn't really want to just sit in her dorm room for the rest of the day and she wanted to spend time with her new friends. "How about we hang out and explore the rest of the school?"

Isa was walking back when she noticed someone throw his fist in the air and laughed alittle, she walked to the group and got behind the group and whispered so that they can all hear "so let me guess you want to do the tournament its not as easy as just deciding to go i should know my brother was one of the ones that got picked and didnt make it out alive." She walked with them for awhile "let me guess again you three think you can do it all on your own but let me ask you little ones do you each know how to fight it might be harder to fight if you are a music or a healer but its possible you just have to have the right stuff."

Ally jumped when she heard Isa whisper to them. "W-Woah!" she looked behind her but saw it to be Isa. "Oh hey, you're the music maker in the ceremon--..hmm?" she was about to congratulate her for the awesome performance, but she started to get shivers down her back about describing what happened to her brother. "O-Oh..I'm sorry to hear tha--" Isa had continued again. "...Eh? What do you mean?" Ally finally chimed in with a full sentence.

Emily awkwardly avoided the subject of the Tournament from then on until further notice. "I'm really sorry for your brother, Isa." she said sympathetically. "Anyway, I think we should do something fun now that the ceremony is over... we have a lot of time before we have to go back to our dorms!" She offered to the group.

Ally, shakily, nodded. "M-Mhm! How about we explore the school?" she asked nicely. "Isa can come too if she wants!"

Eric crossed his arms and nodded "Isa you should show us around since where new here"

"Oooh, it's like an adventure!" Emily mocked, jumping up and down. She laughed and proceeded to talk. "I wonder what could be found in this huge school.. secret rooms, or a dungeon, or who knows!" She loved exploring and this was the perfect way to fill the urge she had for an adventure.

Ally just giggled, following the four. "Oh yes.~" she said in the midst of laughing.

Isa laughed and then smiled thinking about her brother "dont worry i just dont want anymore freshmen getting hurt from the stupid thing." She then nodded about the tour "sure i can show you but i dont think their are any dungeons at least none that i have found but their are a few monsters but i should not say that about the teachers." She giggled and started to head the opposite way of the mass of kids trying to head towards the dorm "we should head this way first let the others leave the halls first." She was heading towards the healers classes first "so we should first go towards the easier one to find which is the healers since its at the front of the school." She walked awhile before she reached a door, opening it she waved the others in "its empty they usually do most of the studies outside because being a healer they still need to know alittle about which plants can help aid people." She sat at the teachers desk "take a look around its not that big of a room and most of the desks have writing on them saying who is dating who and who is cute." She laughed "the girls controll this room most of the time but their are a few male upperclassman healers heck even our clinic is full of males i think their is one female their i dont usually go to clinic they always find something worse than what you came in for." She laughed and got up as she saw the teacher in the door "giving a tour i see well Isa thats not like you." She laughed and sat at the desk waiting for Isa repley "how could i say no i mean really have you ever heard me say no." The teacher laughed and Isa looked at the three and smilied "we should probably head to the nest stop on our tour."

The tour was great with the girl, Eric giggled to the mention of dungeons and teachers. "Oh man that's the healers class? I dont really need to know about the plants, my parents taught me." He crossed his arm and huff. "What?? the whole clinic is full of dudes??" eric made a disappointed face with no working girls.

Emily turned around when she heard 'full of guys'. She frowned. "I wanna be a healer....."

"yes full of dudes and they are not hot most of them are rather scary so i suggest you staying out of the clinic and why do you want to be a healer when your class is almost full of the hottest of the hot." She laughed and then whispered "lets head their next since its about time for hot guy running and most know this time by heart." She started towards the gym and laughed when she came up to about ten girls peaking into a crack of the door. She coughed like a teacher would and the girls jumped and then sighed when they saw it was Isa. She just laughed and opened the door "come on in its more fun to watch when you get a good view." She waved to a guy who waved and then ran towards her but not before getting yelled at by the teacher "sorry sir i just need him for a second." She turned to the group and laughed when he arrived by her side "what you need hun." Isa laughed "well i just wanted you to help me see i got one of each class under my wing and i was hopping you would help me." She then looked at Emily "this is my boyfriend he should be able to awnser any questions you have after class alright his name is mark clearwater."

((going to play him now also))