Mana Academy for Young Magicians.

• Thread starter Oh Hey It's Domo
  • Start date
Ally followed the three to the gym and looked in. She wasn't one to have her heart swayed by looks, so she just blinked and waved to Mark. "Allo there!" she said being polite.

Hearing that about how her class was full of the hottest guys, Emily was in a good mood. A really good mood. "I can't wait for class!!" She squealed excitedly. She was busy talking about boys when Isa mentioned her boyfriend and she turned around to say hello.
"Oh hey there!" Emily flashed her perfect teeth in a big smile. "Nice to meet you, Mark. I'm Emily!" She exclaimed happily as she shook Mark's hand.

Mark looked Emily up and down "so you are going to be joining us i cant say that the boys will go easy on you because they have bigger egos than most other students and their are very few to be able to beat most of them but dont get me wrong i have seen some girls take them to the cleaners." Isa nudged Mark and he looked at her "they probably dont want to hear about who beat up who but by the way did that kid get out of the clinic yet im sure he wasnt that baddly hurt i mean its been a day and a half." Mark laughed "i have no idea last time i was told i wasnt allowed to see him and the guys stopped telling me about him i think they think im going to tell you what i know." She looked at him and kissed his cheek "your proving them right by just saying that but its ok i know your mind is elsewhere now go you might as well join them i know you would rather be smelly and beating them up then talking to us but speaking of smelly your not far from it." He laughed "he made us run 10 miles today what do you think i should smell like after ten miles a garden." He then turned his back to them and started to walk towards the class only looking back to say to everyone "this is a great school you guys will have a blast im sure of it." Isa looked at them and then said "we should probably leave to go to the music room next i bet she is dying to know where i have been i didnt really tell her i was skipping so you might want to be ready for yelling and having things thrown at you or well me but they might go towards you she was really never good at aiming." She started towards the music room when she asked "can you just forget about what he said about the guy in the clinic it was just something that shouldnt have happened and now some stupid guy is still in the clinic." She was rather in a bad mood now thinking about him and what he said to her and as she shook off her anger she wished that they wouldnt ask her or mark about it but she had a slight uneasy feeling that them hearing about it would bite her in the butt. As she reached the class she heard the teacher loud enough in the hallway "alright now since most of the class is skipping i guess we should just begin." Isa motioned for them to stay where they where "dont want you to see this." She opened the door and put her head in just enough to get a eraser in the face "Isa im proud of you for doing that for me but you had no right to skip after that now get in here." Isa laughed "i know i know but i kinda was showing some of the fresh meat the school and didnt you always say its better to be late to class than to not show up well im here just a few minutes late i might add i didnt skip or anything." The teacher huffed up having her own words used against her was far beyond what she could take and Isa knew it. Before the teacher could blow a gasket she motioned for the group to come in while she whispered "she wont yell around you since she doesnt want to scare you right off the bat." Isa smiled when they where in the room because she knew she won this round "so can i continue to show them around or should i stay here and learn about how strong enough sound vibrations can be used against others sorry looked at your task for today and well i figured i showed it in use the other day so shouldnt i get a skip day." The teacher sighed "what you did to him young lady was not right i dont care who started it that should not have ended the way it did." Isa nodded "i agree but when you say someones death was deserved dont you think having them face death themselves is a good enough punishment." Sighing the teacher knew she was not going to get through to isa and then waved her off "your dissrupting my class now if you will leave i will have to talk with you later." Isa nodded and a girl in the back yelled down to Isa "i dont think it was a good enough punishment you should have made him suffer." The teacher gave that girl a look "young lady that is enough." Pointing to the group she waved us off "away with you oh and love." She looked at Ally "I will see you in class in the morning have fun today and that goes for all of you now move it."