Mana Academy for Young Magicians.

• Thread starter Oh Hey It's Domo
  • Start date
Eric began to flout "AH WHAT THE" freaking out he started to wiggle around in mid air. Eric was not used to this but he was enjoying the music all at the same time. Eric began to pretend he was swimming but in mid air. Eric noticed that Emily wasn't flying with the rest so Eric grabbed her arm lifted her with him. "Hey don't worry you can join us, I don't like flying to be honest but i like the music." He smiled to Emily and continued to watch the girl sing.

Emily turned even more red when Eric grabbed her arm. "I'm not one for heights, truthfully!" She giggled. As Isa came to the last few lines of her song, everyone gently fell back into their chairs and the whole room cheered loudly and applauded Isa. They loved her! Emily cheered and clapped excitedly. The room's applause dwindled after a minute of standing ovations and screaming. "I really hope that floating thing doesn't happen every time someone sings...I don't think I'd enjoy looking like a fool trying to keep my balance," she admitted. She looked at Eric and said, "I think you can let go of my arm now, heh."

Ally giggled at the two and floated back onto her feet, giving Isa a standing ovation. "That was great!" she said, happily smiling. She then looked back to Eric and Emily and gave a little grin (=w= <-- that face). "Pffft.~"

Isa bowed and left the stage as the healers teacher walked onto the stage, she was now in the hallway and walked to the room to watch the rest of the show. She was in the back so nobody could see her and since she had the rest of the class off she sat in a row close to the back.

"Hey well sorry i was only trying to help" he told Emily. He turned to Ally and made this face to her ( XP ). He turned and did the same as the rest and cheered for the girl. The Healers where up next and eric thought this would be cool to see. He was sadly wrong, the who class witness the horror of getting stabbed in the chest with a huge sword and then healing it like it was never there. Eric had his eyes closed the whole time trying not to puke. When they finished a good amount of people applaud for this but eric had his head down clapping lightly. He said to both girls "Don't ever get stabbed or ill lose my lunch"

Ally chuckled at Eric with a grin and then looked back. "Oh! The Healers are up!" she exclaimed, eager to see what they had to do as well. Ally looked to when someone raised the sword. "Oh? What are they gonna do with tha--AHHHHH!!!" she shrieked and immediately hid behind Emily and Eric, definitely NOT expecting that. She looked back and saw that the wound was gone and that the Healer's healed the wound. "W-woah..." Ally said, genuinely surprised but still shook up from how the wound was made. Ally looked to Eric as he spoke and merely whimpered an "mhm.." with a nod.

"Oh my gosh! That was amazing!!" Emily squealed. "Healers are so cool... I would beat myself up just to watch myself heal! Wait... that sounded kinda bad," she realized as she was just speaking her thoughts. She nudged Eric and said with a smile, "Looks like you have a lot to look forward to!" Emily sat on the edge of her seat, eagerly awaiting who would do what next.

Ally nodded to Eric. "Yepyep.~" She watched the healers walk off and janitors clean the auditorium of the blood that was left over. Then a group of Dealers came on the stage. Normally, everyone would be silent and whispering about them. But the Dealers of Mana Academy were loyal and true, and brought out the powers for the good and not for the bad like most born Dealers have been.

Three dealers appeared on the stage and locked their eyes on Ally, Eric, and Emily.

"E-eh?!" Ally jumped when the one dealer looked to her.

The dealer's eyes turned to a bright orange as they made the three stand up and do some weird movements.

"W-what?!" Ally screamed as she turned around forcefully. "I-I think we are the volunteers guys!" She said as the crowd starts laughing at what their doing.

The Dealers called the three up to the stage. Ally looked frightened. Emily stood up and cheered. "Come on!! Let's go up there!" She dragged the two up on stage and waited for what they were going to have to do. Emily loved being in the spotlight for anything, and was super happy to be called up on stage as a volunteer with Ally and Eric.

The dealers smiled and stepped back while the 3 stood in front. After a while, they recited a spell and the three started doing weird movements, not on their own, but by the power of the spell.

Ally shrieked a bit when she was made to do a ballet sort of move. "Eep!!"

Emily gasped when she fell into a split. "What the?! What the hell is this?!" she said to herself as she looked down at her body. The crowd cheered as they were "hypnotized" into doing all sorts of things like flips and such. She laughed as she was having a ball up on stage doing all sorts of things like jumping feet up into the air and flying through the air like a ninja, from her perspective.

"AH What the hell!" Eric yelled out as his body made him do a hand stand on one hand. "Arg my body is meant for this crap!" Then eric began to break dance on the floor "AH NO THERE WAS BLOOD ALL OVER THIS FLOOR!" then he stood up and began to dance again. It seemed more eric got worried the more they messed with him.

The dealers laughed a bit and released the 3 from their spell. They took their bows as everyone cheered and they left.

Ally was dizzy after they had finish. "C-Come on.~ Let's go...back to our seats..." She said a little bit slurred. She inched over to her seat and sat down. Once the world stopped spinning, she was fine, but her eyes and head...and stomach, felt like hell.

The principal began to walk up on the stage as they were sitting down.

Emily tripped a bit trying to get back to her seat, bumping into a few people on the way, and knocking over a few things. The room became extremely quiet as the principal walked up on stage. She helped Ally to her seat so that she didn't fall over. They were giggling the whole time. The principal cleared her throat, obviously motioning for the girls to be quiet. Once she sat down, she leaned over to Ally and whispered, "I think I ripped my pants..."

Ally couldn't help but snicker at that and quickly covered it up when the principal started speaking.

"Hello students.~" The principal began. "I hope that orientation went well today and that you enjoyed the perfomance, wh--"

The principal was interrupted by thunderous applause and cheers from the upperclassmen and some of the freshman. Some including Ally. The principal smiled and then got the students to settle down.

"All right.~ But now I need to talk to you about serious matters, students..."

Serious matters? That sounded so professional. Emily wondered what the principal had to say. "Serious matters? Like what?" she poked Ally and asked her. After all, it was the first day. There's so much to know! All Emily really knows about is where the food is, and where the cute guys are. Period. She figured it was best to stop daydreaming about random things like where all the hot guys are, so she gathered her thoughts together and awaited the next thing the Principal would say to all the students.

Ally shrugged and the principal continued on.

"As some upperclassmen know, there was an incident...about 2 years ago. That involved our rival school, Dealers Academy. I won't go into details about what happened since...most will know it."

A lot of upperclassmen in the audience seem to growl a bit in anger and/or shrink away a bit, frightened. Ally looked around at them and then looked to Emily and Ally. "what...?" She whispered softly to them.

Eric was a bit worried about the problem with the other schools and he waited to see what the principal had to say. He whispered to the girls "i wounder what happend"

"I don't know..." the little music maker whispered back.

The principal had a bit of a grim look on her face and held her hand up for silence, in a few seconds the murmurs died down.

"I understand that we want to get back at them for that, but because the staff and I do not want a repeat of THAT...We are banning visits from and to Dealers Academy. This is for the student body, and everyone elses' safety."

Quite a few students were upset, mostly the good Dealers and the War Fighters. They, and the rest of the student body, wanted to knock some sense into Dealers Academy. At least, that was what Ally inferred.

"Oh! I heard about this... Dealers came over and started a riot over here. They tried to burn down Mana! I also heard a few people were found dead, killed by Dealer students...." Her voice was soft and uneasy. Emily cringed at the thought of slain students on a campus engulfed in flames. But it made her mad.

"So, because of that, the war fighters will be receiving extra training in the event of an attack on the school." the Principal went on to say.

"Greaaaaatttt.... "
Emily thought to herself. She couldn't help but think of all the 'extra training'.

"There is no reason something like that should have happened. So students, be very careful here at Mana. It may seem like a wonderful place, and it is...that's why things like this happen. Dealers didn't like losing the annual Magic Academy Rival Tournament and decided to go out of their way to cause trouble. Here at Mana, we take this Tournament very seriously. For those of you who don't know, the Tournament consists of different components. Battles, competitions, and events that take a handful of Mana Academy and Dealers student to compete head-to-head in a variety of competitions. There are students selected for each: War fighters compete in battle, music makers battle it out with their musical abilities, and healers from both schools take on one another and put their healing skills to the test, and so on. Students are randomly selected...."

Emily began to drone out the Principal's speech and thought about the Tournament. How great would that be if she were to battle another student from Dealers and win? She'd be famous. Too bad they were cancelled. The boys at Dealers are pretty hot.