Mana Academy for Young Magicians.

• Thread starter Oh Hey It's Domo
  • Start date
She loved making jokes-it was a great way to end awkwardness. "It's kinda strange, actually. I've learned to develop a 'tough skin', I suppose...not to mention a bit of muscle! Hah, it's fun. I enjoy it a lot, and the views are great, if you know what I mean!" Emily was a bit of a flirt, but it was hard trying to act girly when you're trying to shoot someone in the face with an arrow. She was extremely outgoing and loved meeting new people and making new friendships. "But either way, I'm one of the guys, kinda. Dunno if that's a good or a bad thing, again, haha!"

Emily had Ally laughing. Her cracks about flirting and other things she spoke about really made her giggle. She knew in her heart that she was gonna have a strong friendship with Emily...

Friendships...Friendships begin with sticking a name to a face. Ally nearly smacked her palm against her own face realizing she hasn't gotten Emily's name yet.

"Hey, what's your name?" she asked with a smile.

"Oh! That would be of helpful information, wouldn't it? My name's Emily! Or Em... whichever one," she smiled and continued "I don't think I caught your name either!"
Emily did feel a strong connection with Ally. Like a sisterly, "BFF" type of bond, if you will. She had made her first friend, and she had no intention of ever losing this friendship.

"Indeed it would.~" Ally laughed as she spoke.

"Nice to meet you, Em!" she said with a smile. "And my name's Ally!" she then motioned over to Eric. "And this guy is Eric.~" She introduced while smiling. She took another bite of food. "I know that most of our classes are going to be with magicians of the same type, but there are one or two classes where their all mixed together." Ally then fished around in her bag for her schedule and found it. "Wanna compare schedules?"

"Eric's a bit.... quiet, haha." She began to reach into her designer tote to pull out a crumpled schedule. "Looks like it made its way to the very bottom of my purse! But sure, what classes do you have?" Emily pushed her food tray away from her and unwrinkled her schedule flat on the table.

"Eheheh," she laughed nervously, as she couldn't really speak for Eric at the moment.

"Ah man.~" Ally fed off of the observation she made and chuckled. "Hate when that happens to papers, pffft.~" Grinning, Ally matched up her schedule with Emily's and saw that they had one class together, and the same lunch hour together. "Heh~ We got a class together!" she looked genuinely happy at that.

Eric shoved food into his mouth and began to chew heavily and a girl with a ponytale walked up to the table and asked if she could sit with us. He wanted to talk but he thought it would be rude to speak with all this food in his mouth. He listined to the girls talk and waved when ally into me to the girl. He neerly choked when the girl mentioned she was a warrior. He quickly contuied to swallow the food inordder to speak. when the girls where compareing schedule's eric finnaly ate the food and said in a playful tone "Dam, didint you see i was nearly chokeing trying to talk..any way im a healer. Also dont worry my dorm is full of girl since most girls are healers. Do you have any battle classes? becuase i heard a healing class was going to train with the warriors." He jamed his hand in his pocket looking for his Schedule.

isa was walking to her class she knew that people where going to follow her because she rarely let people hear her sing and when she did it was usually in a large room. She made her way to the class without fault but she wasnt alone and the teacher looked at her and laughed "just who i wanted to see darling Isa i need to ask you would you please sing for the new class comming in after lunch it would seem my voice is to raspy right now and that it hurts." Having no problem she looked at the teacher with a smile and nodded "it seems i dont have a choice i dont want your voice going out on you and since you asked so nicely but i must ask that i get to do a song of my own choosing." Smiling the teacher nodded "of course oh let me guess your finally going to show me that you finally finished the creation spells." "i was rather thinking of showing a softer side to you and this class." The teacher seemed almost shocked "what no pop diva this time can i get alittle taste of what your going to sing." Isa nodded and the teacher sat in one of the students seats to get a good view as Isa began. As she sang she could hear people beind the door but didnt pay them any mind as she finished the teacher had her mouth open in shock "and you learned that spell how thats not in any of our books." Isa laughed as she got herself back to normal after casting such a weird spell "my mother gave me her book which has been handed down from her mother and so on and so on." The teacher laughed "i knew you came from a long line of music but that is actually a very old spell you must have turned that into a newer aged song."

"Well it wouldn't be a problem if you were choking because you could just heal yourself, right? But i think that's different...nevermind!" Emily said. She got very excited when she found out that her and Ally had a class together. "Yay! That's great!" she put her schedule back away into a pocket inside her oversized bag. "But yeah, I'm a war fighter," she said with a big smile. "It'd be great to have you in a few of my classes, Eric!"

"It would be great!, OH GUYS!...eh i mean girls....There suppose to have a ceremony for us, Think its about welcoming the newbies to the school, I heard one of the teachers was going to sing for us." Eric continued to stuff his face thinking about how his school life would be like. He was still digging into his pocket looking for his schedule.

"Oh really? That's cool, we can all sit together then," Emily said as she thought of all the girls who could sing and she couldn't which made her jealous. "Do you know what classes we have together? Haha wait, it looks like you're having trouble finding your schedule?" She laughed at Eric. Emily was excited about everything- the classes, the ceremony, her new friends, and her next few years as a war fighter at the Mana Academy.

Finally finding the paper in his pocket he opened the schedule compared it with Emily's. "Looks like we all got the same lunch together but i dont see any class that have any thing to do with battling and healing, but what i do see is that we three have almost the same classes together because were freshmen at this school." Eric stared at the paper and realized something. "Hey wait!, I got one class that says battle wound healing on my last class and your last class is battle field techniques. They both count as a Physical education right?"

"Hmmm... I'm pretty sure they do! And they're in the same place, so we'll see each other there, so that's cool!" Thank god Emily had classes with both of her friends. At least she wouldn't be TOO alone. "I think I'm the only freshman in my battle field techniques class... great..." She sighed. She hated being with people older than her, not to mention a bunch of huge, testosterone-y guys. She thought they would be quite intimidating, but man, were they really ​cute.

"Well lucky you, I think i'm the only boy who is going to be a healer in that class, we should pair up because i don't want to be with some abusive dude." Eric continued to eat but quickly realized his fat self had eaten all the food while talking to Emily and ally. "Great i didn't even get to enjoy the flavor, oh well now, Its almost time to get to the ceremony! lets head out" He stood up sticking his toung out to the girls.

"Definitely we can! And alright, do you know where the ceremony is?" Emily gathered all her things and tossed her half-eaten plate of food into the trash. She picked up her bag and looked around. "It looks like everyone's going there now." There were a few people left in the large cafeteria. Emily let down her ponytail, her blonde hair falling gently down to the lower part of her back. "You ready to go?" she asked the two.

The three of them headed of to the ceremony where the teacher would sing for them. There went many new students in the school but there was a good handful. Eric took his seat and waited for emily and ally to take a seat. Once they did the room started to get a but noisy and restless for waiting on the singing. "You gu-eh i mena girls excited for the ceremony?"

[now's your chance to show how good your singing is nightingale]

Ally listened on to Eric and Emily's conversation, smiling. She didn't think she would have classes with the both of them until maybe next quarter. But she was just fine seeing Emily during one class and then the both of them during lunch and dinner hours. She then followed them to the ceremony.

Ally looked up to Eric whilst smiling, very eager to see how the upperclassmen music makers could sing. "Yes yes! I wanna see what I'm gonna be like in 4 years.~" she grinned happily. Her mind just went to how awesome the ceremony was going to be with the beautiful singing. She had heard a true music maker's voice before and she jumped in her seat excitedly just thinking about it.

As the students poured in Isa and the teacher where talking on stage, the teachered turned away from isa to talk she didnt need anything to make her voice ring clear even with her raspy voice she still had enough power to make the whole room fill with her voice "good day new students and welcome this year you will be learning the basic tools for your future. We here at the school teachers and students alike share a bond with one another to help each other grow and show each other what we are made of. each of the teachers from each class are here to show you a small sample of what you will be learning but i have a replacement because my voice is shakey so here is one of our top students Isa." The upperclassmen that snuck in where making fools of themselves clapping and screaming their heads off. Isa walked towards the teacher who handed her the mic "hello my name is isa and i will be singing you a song from my familys spells but instead of the old songs we are taught how to turn any spell into one of our own creation and this is my song." She started and as she sang everyones hair started to float and soon their bodies where begining to lift off the chairs and finally the whole room was in air, while everyone was having fun Isa sood still floating she looked amazing the strength in her voice was unremarkable and every word came out flawless.

((this is the song i was listening to while i wrote this...just think of it as the song she sang. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEkS_mQ0GlI))

Ally was looking to Isa, loving the song and her voice. "Wow..." she didn't even notice that she was floating. She realized that she seemed to be standing up when she was sitting. "Wait...EHH?!" She saw that everyone was floating and she was too. After a few seconds of a mini freak-out, she started really enjoying the floating and did a little somersault in the air. "Hehh~!"

Emily clapped for Isa, jealous of her too. She didn't catch on to this whole floating thing and made a fool of herself trying to grip her balance. Her face turned red with embarrassment and she nonchalantly acted as if nothing happened. She laughed at Ally's somersault and continued to enjoy the beautiful song Isa was singing.