Making Legends

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There go my chars^^

I hope I didn't break the "Wait three posts" rule by posting my intros like that? I figured, since they were character intros, it would be fine. But if I did, I apologize. Um. Also, I am considering replacing Sheridan. Would that be acceptable, since I have yet to do a post for her?

I hope I didn't break the "Wait three posts" rule by posting my intros like that? I figured, since they were character intros, it would be fine. But if I did, I apologize. Um. Also, I am considering replacing Sheridan. Would that be acceptable, since I have yet to do a post for her?
Not that's fine. I probably should have said that somewhere but everyone has to make an intro and the order doesn't matter. :) Go ahead and replace her! As long as you're sure! c:

Edits made. c: Replaced Sheridan's sheet with my new character's, and the post is right here if you want the direct link. Also made some changes to the sheets for my other two characters, because I was dissatisfied with them.

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
He's awesome and accepted!

She is accepted!

Thank you for going into detail about their abilities' strengths and weaknesses! I appreciate it a lot! <3
Thanks I will be posting for them when I get home. I know that if I just put the link you could read all the powers and it would be like... Way to op for starter lol. They will not learn those more powerful powers until way down the road, or when you got ve the ok.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Thanks I will be posting for them when I get home. I know that if I just put the link you could read all the powers and it would be like... Way to op for starter lol. They will not learn those more powerful powers until way down the road, or when you got ve the ok.
You're welcome! Sounds great. Yeah, I'm glad you thought of it. Half of this rp is about each person developing their powers :)

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Amai Kyuti updated Making Legends with a new update entry:

Important Stuff

First off: @Dubs of Stigma brought up some good questions and I'd like ya'll to see my answers.

"It is morning (for the intro post) but really it's up to you how early or late it is, just be sure it correlates correctly time wise with anyone you interact with.

They do have their powers. They've had them since they received their letters. (Reading it awakened them.) Some may not have discovered them...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Working on Sunshine's post now... the Bitch is about to arrive xD

• Love
Oooh can I make a boy character (that would be my third character) or is it too late?

Oooh can I make a boy character (that would be my third character) or is it too late?
She wanted to Brain herself xD... that made me laugh so hard xD.

Well I'm off for tonight see you all tomorrow.

tumblr_n05ci8wsb01rqhhm5o2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_n3vp69IAlW1scqhcy.gif
tumblr_static_theme.png

█ ▌Derek Mason █ ▌

Male

Gay

L.I.K.E.S
Modeling
Karaoke
Mini Versions of Big Things
Disney and Pixar Movies
RomComs
Being a Jungle Gym for Children (Seriously they climb on him like all the time)
Birds
Acronyms

D.I.S.L.I.K.E.S
Boxing
His Hearing Aide
Horror Movies
Slow Dances
People Thinking He's Dumb Because He's a Model
Glitter
Hairless Cats
Balloons

A.B.I.L.I.T.I.E.S
Avian Manipulation - He can control any type of bird as long as they are within fifty miles of him.
Avian Scrying - He can also perceive through any of the bird's senses. So if he wanted to look to see what's ahead, he can link his mind with a pigeon or something. And if he wanted to take a vacation without actually leaving his apartment, he could link with a goose and experience it's life. While he is scrying, someone must lead Derek by the hand, as he cannot control his own body while linked with a birds.

S.T.R.E.N.G.T.H.S
He is very strong and a former professional boxer.
In the future he will be able to control up to a hundred birds, but right now he can only handle ten to fifteen.

W.E.A.K.N.E.S.S.E.S
If a bird moves out of the fifty mile range, he will lose control over it.
If he is linked with a bird and it gets injured or killed, he will experience extremely crippling and mind numbing pain, and he will most likely pass out.
He also isn't very quick on his feet (the cons of being a giant)
He's also deaf in his left ear, and he's supposed to wear a hearing aide but he doesn't like to.

P.E.R.S.O.N.A.L.I.T.Y
Derek is a sweetheart who is generous, loyal and kind to those he loves, but standoffish and suspicious of those that he doesn't know very well or dislikes. He is very sensitive and can get sad very easily, but it's even easier to cheer him up again. Derek can be a big of scaredy cat when it comes to things he dislikes like horror movies, and hairless cats, but he'll almost always try to pretend he didn't just shriek like a small child.
B.I.O
Derek lived a pretty average life as a kid. He got average grades and he joined a couple of clubs where he was an average member. However the downside of being spectacularly average was that, average kids don't get a lot of acceptance letters from colleges. So when Derek graduated from high school, no school that he applied to wanted him and he didn't want to go to community college when all of his friends were going out of state or to nice private colleges.

He figured that he'd wait awhile and apply later on when he'd added some uniqueness to his profile, so he did a couple of odd jobs for awhile, and one day he was scouted by a boxing coach. Derek was a big guy, with large muscles and an imposing frame, so he got invitation to various sports organizations all the time, but always declined. However this time, the potential salary on the table, intrigued him, so Derek agreed to train to be a professional boxer.

It turns out that Derek was quite good at boxing, and so his uniqueness was found and when he started applying to colleges again, he got a little more interested and a lot more 'Yes's. When Derek informed his coach that he would be attending college soon, his coach was a bit upset as Derek was his money maker. So he asked Derek if he'd do one last match before he went off to college and Derek agreed.

He should have said 'no'.

The match was brutal, as his opponent was a younger guy who was quick on his feet and relentless. Derek ended up in the hospital after the second round and when he came to, the doctor informed him that the hearing in his left ear was completely gone. Derek was devastated by this and freaked out. He lost his way for a bit and ignored the calls from the college that had accepted him. He became a bit of a shut in, only coming out when his parents visited him at his apartment and begged him to get some fresh air.

What got him to turn his life around was his younger brother's wife, who was a talent scout who was looking for some modeling potentials. Derek was wary of her at first, as the last time he was scouted he ended up hearing impaired, but after a few months of talking to her, he agreed to do a few shoots and found that he enjoyed modeling life. He rose up in the ranks relatively quickly due to his good looks, but he remained a B list model because he didn't want as much pressure in his life as an A-lister.

Last edited:
Park JUNE
tumblr_na0v4q76WV1tretsdo2_250.gif

25. / Male. / Homosexual

Reading anything from comic books to novels.
Tea. He doesn't like the taste as much as he does the aroma and process.
Jewelry, he makes his own and collects them. He sells them on Etsy.

Repetitive noises and motions. He has misophonia.

People who assume they know what he's talking about and interrupt him.
Cold. June gets chilly easily and loathes winter.

5949747.gif

Ability. / Weight Manipulation / Telekinesis
June can alter the weight of objects he touches and himself. He can not manipulate living beings other than himself. At first he is only able to alter one thing at a time. As June is manipulating an object he can control it's general direction. It is difficult for him to hit small targets.

Strengths
Patient and strategic. He can wait out people and discover weaknesses.
Intellectual and philosophical. June has let his mind embrace many ideals.
Physically fit and healthy.

Weaknesses
Leisurely, he is the opposite of ambitious. June has no desire to be a hero or in the spotlight.
Awkward. While socially interested, he is very quirky and prone to awkwardly laugh.
His carefree attitude allows him less time to train and master his power.

Personality
June is very in tune with himself and his surroundings. He's a very tranquil person who can sit still for hours and think about the world's creation. He is ruled by routine and has a schedule for every day. June will spend a lot of his time in nature or libraries. He is always attempting to expand his mind and learn something new. Sociable and friendly, June is very approachable but he has a hard time conversing in what is considered a normal way. He has odd expressions and uses inflections differently from others.

Bio
A yoga instructor and artist, June doesn't make a lot of money but he budgets very well and has a nice place to himself with an acre of land. He also received all of the money from his father's will. June is very close to his mother and visits her weekly. They both go to his father's grave often. When June read the letter he was interested but chose not to make any assumptions until he met everyone else and learned more.

tumblr_n7rp58ng0A1rjihp2o2_r1_500.gif

I went and I found GIFs and edited them into the IC. Maybe I shouldn't be trusted with the Internet after like one in the morning, my time?

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.