Making Legends

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Spectre of the Fade

I was really unsure if you char still stood outside when I made my post. I felt it was strange some people would have just passed him by withoout saying a word so I guessed he had gonne inside..... I guess this is what I get for writing after not sleeping for 24 h :P

Yehh I noticed this as well and had to modify my post O.o

@Arcandum @Dubs of Stigma
It's all good. c: You could have asked, I promise I don't bite. And yeah, writing while tired is...mmmm.​

@Spectre of the Fade

frabz-Im-sorry-Please-forgive-me-And-get-a-free-hug-From-this-kitten-e070a2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Hey, I figured I'd put in a character since this RP seems damn cool.
Hiya. I forgot to put up closed signups omg. Since you made a character already though and it seems like one of the members won't be active it's okay for you to join. xD

Nikolai Arkaden Brosnov
He is accepted! I love the name Nikolai, I have a character of my own with that name. C:

@Arcandum
Aaaaw! Kitty! How could I not forgive that face? But really, it's fine, no worries. c:​

Well be posting later tonight^^

Hiya. I forgot to put up closed signups omg. Since you made a character already though and it seems like one of the members won't be active it's okay for you to join. xD

He is accepted! I love the name Nikolai, I have a character of my own with that name. C:
Scared me with the first bit of that one there man, thanks you so much for the go ahead. So I'm assuming we've got a decent stoner community in this RP?

Scared me with the first bit of that one there man, thanks you so much for the go ahead. So I'm assuming we've got a decent stoner community in this RP?
Haha, sorry. Yesss we do lmao. It wasn't intended... it just happened. xD

Sorry posting when I get back on.

Well I think we got like 2 stoners and now we have me on like...2 different painkillers since I have managed to get sick..

@Shattered♦Secrets™

Hey, do you mind if I have Sydney gank the note from Summer and read it aloud for all the other characters?

Haha... yeh. I don't know why I did that xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Did no one tell me that @Dubs of Stigma and my character have the same powers. Like I didnt even see that, and no else must've seen it either. Imma redo my powers and shit.

Sorry peeps I woke up sick this morning and my head could not tolerate looking at a screen. :fever: I'm going to try and do some rping now while I'm feeling a little better. ><"

Alright I made Nikolai super speed since we didnt have one yet.

I will be posting my chars showing off thier powers tonight, so please don't go to far ahead while I'm gone at work.

Reactions: Why Not?
Status
Not open for further replies.