Making Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney "Syd" Godsil
Summer "Lady of Wolves" Godsil
Both are accepted! Very interesting characters. I like how you didn't follow the usual trope I see when people make siblings (yaknow the almost incestual love and inseperableness that's taken waaay too far).

I only have a few notes/?'s

- Each person's powers did not awaken until "Richtor" worked his magic, so what I'd like to know is whether or not you've made Summer under the impression that she always had Morrighan inside her? I may just be reading it wrong but just let me know. c:

- Both Sydney and Summer have great powers (along with combat training) and I love them a lot, but they also have the potential to be overwhelmingly powerful. I just want to be fair and ask you ahead of time to be careful about godmodding. (I know you most likely have no intentions to, it's just me being precautionary.)

- Summer and Morrighan for that matter are quite a bit older than the other characters so if you were interested, I was wondering if she could become a leader of sorts. I'll be explaining how the group dynamics will work in the future and throughout the rp but basically she would be an advisor and decision maker. You wouldn't have the responsibility alone as I have plans for more than one leading roles. :3

- I know I didn't say a lot about other character sheets but please take it as a compliment! It means I really got into your characters! (Some people get irritated when admins critique their charas~ please don't be annoyed.)

He's accepted! I'm always a sucker for marksmen charas. The only issue is I can't see the image.
celebrities-wearing-what-comes-around-goes-around-leather-jacket-kellan-lutz-300x400-jpg.84166

@Victor Markov You're linking a private message, that is the problem.

Attachments

• celebrities-wearing-what-comes-around-goes-around-leather-jacket-kellan-lutz-300x400.jpg
    celebrities-wearing-what-comes-around-goes-around-leather-jacket-kellan-lutz-300x400.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Thank You
Reactions: mingummy
My phone won't let me upload a picture. ^.^'

Thank you for the help everyone! I can see him now~

Will have my char sup this wekkend life as been hectic

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
Both are accepted! Very interesting characters. I like how you didn't follow the usual trope I see when people make siblings (yaknow the almost incestual love and inseperableness that's taken waaay too far).

I only have a few notes/?'s

- Each person's powers did not awaken until "Richtor" worked his magic, so what I'd like to know is whether or not you've made Summer under the impression that she always had Morrighan inside her? I may just be reading it wrong but just let me know. c:

- Both Sydney and Summer have great powers (along with combat training) and I love them a lot, but they also have the potential to be overwhelmingly powerful. I just want to be fair and ask you ahead of time to be careful about godmodding. (I know you most likely have no intentions to, it's just me being precautionary.)

- Summer and Morrighan for that matter are quite a bit older than the other characters so if you were interested, I was wondering if she could become a leader of sorts. I'll be explaining how the group dynamics will work in the future and throughout the rp but basically she would be an advisor and decision maker. You wouldn't have the responsibility alone as I have plans for more than one leading roles. :3

- I know I didn't say a lot about other character sheets but please take it as a compliment! It means I really got into your characters! (Some people get irritated when admins critique their charas~ please don't be annoyed.)

=No. Summer is not under that impression. My first (really lengthy) post will describe their first encounter, which won't be until after her powers awaken. At first I was writing under the assumption that we'd start with their powers already awoken, but I see that you didn't necessarily detail at what point the role play would start.

=I don't plan on it. I want to play them true to their character as best I can, and Summer has many drawbacks to her abilities, not to mention managing a small empire takes a lot of time.

=I was hoping you'd say that :D I kinda planned Summer out that way. Although, with this in mind, I will most likely focus more on developing Sydney.

=Thank you, I appreciate the positive feedback (I was a little worried they might not get accepted) and I don't mind any critique

@Amai Kyuti

Didn't you plan to have the IC up soon ? :3
Yeah originally I was going to put it up a few days ago but then we got some new members and I wanted to wait for their characters. I will be putting it up today. Hopefully Shattered can get their character up by then. c:

=No. Summer is not under that impression. My first (really lengthy) post will describe their first encounter, which won't be until after her powers awaken. At first I was writing under the assumption that we'd start with their powers already awoken, but I see that you didn't necessarily detail at what point the role play would start.

=I don't plan on it. I want to play them true to their character as best I can, and Summer has many drawbacks to her abilities, not to mention managing a small empire takes a lot of time.

=I was hoping you'd say that :D I kinda planned Summer out that way. Although, with this in mind, I will most likely focus more on developing Sydney.

=Thank you, I appreciate the positive feedback (I was a little worried they might not get accepted) and I don't mind any critique
Okay that sounds perfect! There will be more info in the first IC post about where you're starting.

I didn't expect you to. Thank you! :)

Great!! I will let you know more about what I expect/need from you in the future.

You're welcome. Haha, no chance. They are very good characters.

I will go ahead and try to figure out how my guy has crossed paths with all these people... There is just so many at this point :P

I will go ahead and try to figure out how my guy has crossed paths with all these people... There is just so many at this point :P

Haha, yeah don't worry if you don't get everyone before starting. You can just add to your list any you miss as the rp goes on.

Yeah originally I was going to put it up a few days ago but then we got some new members and I wanted to wait for their characters. I will be putting it up today. Hopefully Shattered can get their character up by then. c:

Okay that sounds perfect! There will be more info in the first IC post about where you're starting.

I didn't expect you to. Thank you! :)

Great!! I will let you know more about what I expect/need from you in the future.

You're welcome. Haha, no chance. They are very good characters.
lol don;t hold IC back for me I will have chars up tomorrow afternoon. I don;t think IC will be fast enough for me not to catch up after xD... I hope not.

large.jpg

~Sol~

Name-
Solstice Bambi La' Bay

Age-
23 years old

Sex/Gender-
Female

Sexuality-
Heterosexual

Likes-
  • Chocolate​
  • Music​
  • Walking​
  • Reading​
  • Art​
  • Marijuana​

Dislikes
  • Spiders​
  • Onions​
  • Pumpkins​
  • Veggie Juice​

• Abilities:
  • Weather- Solstice has the power to create and control the weather so far, she's been very inspired by Storm from X-men; using her power to much tends to have electricity buzzing on her body. Which is dangerous to touch for others. Later on she learns how to bring out the electrical currents within her body and uses it to her advantage.​
  • Healing: She can use lightning to regenerate quickly; her healing depends on how much power she sends into it. (She learns this later though)​
giphy.gif

Strengths
  • Lightning​
Weaknesses
  • Using her abilities to much drains her energy, using it to much will cause her nose to bleed; any further use of it will be losing consciousness.
    Personality:​
Solstice is a quiet girl who is actually easy to get along with; she just doesn't really speak when there isn't anything to say. When you first meet Sol she seems to be a shy person but then you'll notice her clear gaze and a fire in her that shows a strong spirit. An intelligent young woman, Solstice is still a cautious person; knows that trusting just anyone could lead to 2 things. Death or a broken heart. Though making a small friend or two was ok with her, she just knew there was always a line in the universe. Or at least her own rule; her life was her own. No one would control her. Those who get to know Sol will soon realize that Solstice will do what she wants to do. Doesn't enjoy being told what to do and isn't afraid to voice her opinion about it.

When Sol is alone she enjoys reading a nice book with Pandora playing from her speakers to her speakers; bluetooth is a beautiful thing. Addicted to eating chocolate (almond snickers and almond hershey bars, to be exact) when she's relaxed or really freaking out. It helps her calm down or just enhances the beauty of being in her own world. Which is usually when she's in her apartment. Her place. One thing that Solstice knows a life is an important thing and if she can help it, why not? Solstice has never really worked with other people before but giving it a go couldn't hurt right? Being apart of something?
Bio: Solstice remembers her family well, the first ones, and has gotten use to not thinking about them any longer. For the first 9 years of Sol's life she belonged to a drug addict woman named Luna La' Bay, living her life taking care of herself. Luckily for Sol she had a best friend who lived next door; a little girl named Abigail. They got along great and Abi's mother, though a frail and weak woman, taught them how to cook, clean and even assisted Luna with keeping Solstice in school. Unfortunately things were getting worse by the time Sol was 10 years old when her mother began staying out even later at someone else's place. Usually being gone 2-3 days and reappearing to leave some money to Sol; who gave the money to Abigail's mother so she could get groceries. Sadly enough, 6 months later Abigail and her mother were moving; to live with Abi's grandparents after her mother lost her job.

It only took less then a month before the cops showed up at her doors because the old lady down the hall had began to worry for the little child; who seemed to have been able to last on her own with the food she had and what Abigail's mother had left for her. It was decided she would be put into foster care and the list of people who had asked for her, later on didn't want her. Which was no skin off Solstice's back, being with them was the last thing she wanted. Once she was able to get a job, at the age of 15, Sol decided that taking a martial arts class would be wise. Seeing as how she always knew she'd be kicked out of wherever she was at by the time 18 rolled around. Turns out that Sol is really good at saving her money; never really needing to much, satisfied with what little she had.
Alexandra-Daddario-gifs-tumblr-xxhybrid-34289876-500-220.gif

Theme Song:
Such a nice song~ lol

Sorry that my bio is long xD I kinda got lost when I finished the first sentence lol

Status
Not open for further replies.