• Art​
  • Marijuana​

Dislikes
  • Spiders​
  • Onions​
  • Pumpkins​
  • Veggie Juice​

• Abilities:
  • Weather- Solstice has the power to create and control the weather so far, she's been very inspired by Storm from X-men; using her power to much tends to have electricity buzzing on her body. Which is dangerous to touch for others. Later on she learns how to bring out the electrical currents within her body and uses it to her advantage.​
  • Healing: She can use lightning to regenerate quickly; her healing depends on how much power she sends into it. (She learns this later though)​
giphy.gif

Strengths
  • Lightning​
Weaknesses
  • Using her abilities to much drains her energy, using it to much will cause her nose to bleed; any further use of it will be losing consciousness.
    Personality:​
Solstice is a quiet girl who is actually easy to get along with; she just doesn't really speak when there isn't anything to say. When you first meet Sol she seems to be a shy person but then you'll notice her clear gaze and a fire in her that shows a strong spirit. An intelligent young woman, Solstice is still a cautious person; knows that trusting just anyone could lead to 2 things. Death or a broken heart. Though making a small friend or two was ok with her, she just knew there was always a line in the universe. Or at least her own rule; her life was her own. No one would control her. Those who get to know Sol will soon realize that Solstice will do what she wants to do. Doesn't enjoy being told what to do and isn't afraid to voice her opinion about it.

When Sol is alone she enjoys reading a nice book with Pandora playing from her speakers to her speakers; bluetooth is a beautiful thing. Addicted to eating chocolate (almond snickers and almond hershey bars, to be exact) when she's relaxed or really freaking out. It helps her calm down or just enhances the beauty of being in her own world. Which is usually when she's in her apartment. Her place. One thing that Solstice knows a life is an important thing and if she can help it, why not? Solstice has never really worked with other people before but giving it a go couldn't hurt right? Being apart of something?
Bio: Solstice remembers her family well, the first ones, and has gotten use to not thinking about them any longer. For the first 9 years of Sol's life she belonged to a drug addict woman named Luna La' Bay, living her life taking care of herself. Luckily for Sol she had a best friend who lived next door; a little girl named Abigail. They got along great and Abi's mother, though a frail and weak woman, taught them how to cook, clean and even assisted Luna with keeping Solstice in school. Unfortunately things were getting worse by the time Sol was 10 years old when her mother began staying out even later at someone else's place. Usually being gone 2-3 days and reappearing to leave some money to Sol; who gave the money to Abigail's mother so she could get groceries. Sadly enough, 6 months later Abigail and her mother were moving; to live with Abi's grandparents after her mother lost her job.

It only took less then a month before the cops showed up at her doors because the old lady down the hall had began to worry for the little child; who seemed to have been able to last on her own with the food she had and what Abigail's mother had left for her. It was decided she would be put into foster care and the list of people who had asked for her, later on didn't want her. Which was no skin off Solstice's back, being with them was the last thing she wanted. Once she was able to get a job, at the age of 15, Sol decided that taking a martial arts class would be wise. Seeing as how she always knew she'd be kicked out of wherever she was at by the time 18 rolled around. Turns out that Sol is really good at saving her money; never really needing to much, satisfied with what little she had.
Alexandra-Daddario-gifs-tumblr-xxhybrid-34289876-500-220.gif

Theme Song:
Such a nice song~ lol

Sorry that my bio is long xD I kinda got lost when I finished the first sentence lol
I think her and my guy who has Electrokinesis will be cool friends lol. both chars ocming up tomorrow.. so you can see if she would be cool with my guy^^

Reactions: Karma200
lol don;t hold IC back for me I will have chars up tomorrow afternoon. I don;t think IC will be fast enough for me not to catch up after xD... I hope not.
It's not a problem but thank you. I think I'll be waiting until after the site update though so it doesn't matter anyway. :)

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Lol yea, I wanted to have a chill sort of character for this so that it'll be fun having her get use to her powers and her personal life xD plus I might've been high which encouraged this even more
I'm always creating characters when I'm stoned :o
One time, in a sci-fi roleplay where our characters were humans from Earth exploring the galaxy, my character's mission was to grow his specific strain of marijuana and introduce his bud to the galaxy xD He was an awesome character.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Karma200
Hey mind if i can reserve a spot if still open? Also is there an age limit?

WILL have electrokinesis guy up tomorrow and heliokinesis girl up tommorrow too.

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
Hey mind if i can reserve a spot if still open? Also is there an age limit?
You can have the last spot! There's no limit but I would prefer that they're above the age of sixteen.

IC will be up tonight around 9 EST.
I'm sorry for the lateness but I was attending a Twenty One Pilots concert yesterday in NYC so... that took precedence. Plus no access to a computer... but let's be honest it was the concert that kept me from updating you. Sorry.

• Love
Reactions: Dramma
IC will be up tonight around 9 EST.
I'm sorry for the lateness but I was attending a Twenty One Pilots concert yesterday in NYC so... that took precedence. Plus no access to a computer... but let's be honest it was the concert that kept me from updating you. Sorry.
Whattt? No need to apologize :D
I just hope the show was good ;)

Will have my character up later tonight waiting to go home^^.

• Thank You
Reactions: mingummy
[fieldbox=", #3366ff, solid"]

bryshere-yazz-gray-stars-as-hakim-lyon-on-empire.jpg

Name
Nigel Bronx Davenport

Sex/Gender
Male

Sexuality
Bisexual

Rapping, Rap Music, R&B, Ice Cream, Writing Music, Horror Movies, Action Movies, Thunder & Lighting, Reparing Cars, The Beach, Rainy Days, Being Outside, Going To The Club, Dating, Flirting, Drinking, Being On Stage, Nice Outfits, Gold, The Color Blue, Having Fun

Dislikes
Being Stressed, Being Tricked, Idiots, Clingy People, Feeling Weak, Losing At Anything, Messing Up His Raps
yazz-the-greatest.jpg

Ability
Electrokinesis
(Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
Electricity can be insulated by non-conductive matter such as air.
Electricity may be redirected by certain materials.
Will become useless if confronted electrical resistant material such as rubber or silicate.
Will have to find electrical sources of power in order to recharge. (Until he learns how to use his powers to recharge themselves.)
Reflection Manipulation could cause a problem since it's unclear if users are immune or not.
Electricity needs a conductor like metal or water too move through.)

Strengths
1. His Powers
2. His Dedication Towards Never Giving Up On Anything & Everything
3. His Bravery
4. His Loyalty

Weaknesses
1. Even Though His Powers Are A Strength, They Can Also Be A Weakness
2. His Bravery Can Get Him Into Dangerous Situations
3. He Has A Wall Up Around Him... Not Being Able To Let People In Easily
4. He Can Be Reckless A Lot Of The Time

Personality
Loud-Creative-Friendly-Cocky-Strong-Brave-Reckless-Bold-Daring-Loyal
Nigel is a character like no other. He likes to have fun and chill out with everyone. He doesn't judge anyone, since he came from barely anything. He hates when someone thinks that they are better than someone else, just because they have money or something. Nigel sticks up for people who can't or don't stick up for themselves. He hates to see anyone get bullied. Nigel is a big time flirt, if you're pretty to him, he'll flirt with you... even if you're dating someone. He just likes to have fun and see how far he can go before he is yelled at or hit. If you like to have fun and have a calm day, Nigel is your go-to guy.

Bio
Nigel was born in the Ghetto. His parents tried their best to give him a good enough life, but it was hard for the three of them. He is an only child, so at least he didn't have to share his things, and it was a little better for him. Nigel made friends with most of the kids in the neighborhood, some kids were jealous of him, because he had both of his parents in the same house. He didn't let their jealousy get to him, he just focused on what he wanted to do in life and wanting to get his parents out of the hood. Since he could remember, Nigel loved to listen to rap music, and he started to write rap lyrics when he was ten. He wrote more lyrics than he did homework.

When he had turned fifteen, Nigel made a Youtube Channel under his rap name, "Ni Beats." At first he got little notice from some other Youtubers. He didn't give up though, which was a good thing. Two years after doing the Youtube Channel and putting out his own raps, Nigel was noticed by a big time Music Exec. The Music Exec called Nigel from his parents' house phone and told him that he wanted to speak with him. The rest... is history. Now Nigel, or Ni Beats is a well known Rapper, and he finally got his parents a Mansion... far away from the hood that he grew up in.

Theme Song
Bryshere+Gray+Naomi+Campbell+Fashion+Relief+UDrzKqmwQ9Ul.jpg

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", darkorange, solid"]

tumblr_ndma9wpKI81qkhcw3o2_500.png

Name
Sunshine Marsha Belair

Sex/Gender
Female

Sexuality
Straight

Shopping, The Color Orange, Traveling, Modeling, Singing, Acting, The Beach, Sunlight, Her Name, Her Body, Her Face, Her Lifestyle, Being Bossy, Parties, Money, Foreign Cars, Louboutins, Yachts, Diamonds, Swarovski Jewelry, Romantic Movies, Fantasy Movies

Dislikes
Idiots, Poor People, Drugs, Liquor, Being Told What To Do, Not Being Happy, Getting Annoyed, Poeple Who Asks Too Many Questions, Guys That Looks At Her For Too Long
Katie-Stevens:-Regard-Magazine-2014--03.jpg

Ability
Heliokinesis
(Unable to create solar energy, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources. (Which means for now, Sunshine can only use her stronger and more effective powers when the Sun is up. At night her powers are still usable, but they are weaker.)
Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
Even more than other powers, control is essential because mistakes are likely have wide ranging effects, up to the global scale and beyond.
Opposed by Lunar Manipulation.
Can cause skin diseases if not used properly.)

Strengths
1. Her Powers
2. Her Confidence
3. Her Compassion
4. Her Beauty
5. Her Smarts

Weaknesses
1. Her Powers Can Also Be A Weakness... Especially If She Gets Emotional, They Can Cause Effects On Her Body
2. Her Ego Tends To Turn People Off
3. She Doesn't Like To Admit When She's Wrong Or In Need Of Help
4. She Hides Her True Emotions Behind Her Bitchy Attitude
5. She Can't Seem To See Anything That Doesn't Revolve Around Her

Personality
Bitchy-Emotional-Smart-Sheltered-Conceited-Bossy-Rude-Bubbly-Musical-Loving
When you notice Sunshine, you might think that she is a nice and wonderful lady... but you would be severely wrong. Her name is the most ironic thing ever, since Sunshine usually represents, happiness and love, and all Sunshine brings to the room is, hate and a bad attitude. Deep down in that cold shell of hers, she does have love for certain people. Sunshine can be a sunny person, just around the right people. If you're willing to get past her attitude and negative vibes, you will be gaining an amazing friend.

Bio
Sunshine Belair is the youngest of four. Her parents are the Creators of The Belair Cosmetic Company, or BCC. BCC has multiple stores in 50 countries. Being the youngest, Sunshine was the most spoiled out of all her siblings... which would explain why she acts like she's better than everyone.

Sunshine knew that she would grow up to be beautiful and envied by everyone, since she was little she loved to sing and act. She would be in the mirror singing every Britney Spears and Mariah Carey song she knew. She would mute her T.V. and say all the words... already knowing the lines form watching the movie or show ten or more times.

Growing up, Sunshine was the Queen of her High School. All the guys wanted her, and the girls that weren't her friends, they hated her. She loved being the H.B.I.C. Sunshine did and said whatever she wanted. After graduating, she started pursuing Modeling & Acting. She loves modeling, but she wants her acting career to lift off the damn ground soon. Her life is perfect to her... what could ruin that?

Theme Song
tumblr_n6k85xBwTU1tzrtivo1_500.jpg

[/fieldbox]​

Status
Not open for further replies.