Making Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against what is probably my better judgement, I added a third character to my sheet thing. c: How are his powers?

Also, I don't know about other devices but the first post is a bit broken on my tablet, @Amai Kyuti.

Against what is probably my better judgement, I added a third character to my sheet thing. c: How are his powers?
Haha, he's good. The power is okay as long as you don't overdo it. :)

Also, I don't know about other devices but the first post is a bit broken on my tablet, @Amai Kyuti.
Yeahhh I'm going to have to fix that. Idk why it went wonky. Only thing is I just dropped my laptop and cracked the screen so it's hard to see anything. I can only use a third of my screen now. *sigh*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: mingummy
Okay so I fixed the first post. I still have to redo a bunch of stuff like the links for the roster and make things pretty but it'll last until tomorrow when I can borrow my dad's computer.

Please let me know if it's still glitching on your end~

There is no L in "legends", but other than that it's just fine. c:

Are there supposed to be links next to each character name and the people who play them? Because if there are they ain't there.

Also cleaned up my cs a little. The history is always the hardest part for me.

229542912227073723mwKw3Butc.jpg

† Sydney "Syd" Godsil †
June 6th, Gemini

Male, Heterosexual
Likes: Philosophy, Drugs, Eskrima, Science, Hiking, Survival
Dislikes: Pretense, Insincerity, Pickles, Senseless Violence

Bio Fission: Syd can create perfect copies of himself instantly. These copies are autonomous and may even develop independent personalities based on their individual experience. Copies cooperate even still because they all possess the same mind and goals. Syd can also make replications of himself that embody specific emotional qualities. All of the experience and memories are assimilated by the original upon recall. If they die before recall, all experience and memories die with them. Recall must happen via touch, and Syd can even have clones assimilate with other humans.

Strengths: Syd's clones can expedite the pursuit of knowledge, and even create a highly methodical network, especially when he breaks them down into specific empathetic projections of his inner self. This also makes his, and his clones minds, immune to tampering. The original Syd was also trained in Eskrima before he discovered his abilities, a highly effective weapons martial art. Eskrima is effective because it doesn't require strength, it is simple and deadly, allowing even 12 year old boys trained in the art to take down 30 year army veterans. Syd prefers knives. Although Syd has renounced any personal possessions besides a few sets of clothes, and hygiene equipment, his sister is incredibly influential and wealthy, complete with a fancy secluded estate and full staff available at his every behest.

Weaknesses: When Syd begins to send out clones, the original becomes rather restless. Splitting himself makes him feel like he has a void, and he becomes apathetic and lost. At first to counter-act the effects of lethargy, he meditates and trains in Eskrima. But the more he splits himself, especially if he creates empathetic replications, he get's a particular thirst for narcotics. He ranges from drizzling to monsoon in his capacity for debauchery under the influence of almost any and all chemical substances. And, this reaction doesn't necessarily confine him to pursuing drugs outside of himself. Often times, he will throw himself into high intensity situations for boosts of chemicals crafted in his own veins.

Personality: Sydney rides the highs and lows of his own duality. Sydney is an ambivert, and he switches through extrovert and introvert with acrobatic expertise, tumbling through a wide range of capacities and expressions. Sometimes he seems rather reserved and objective, cautious even. Other times he's boisterous and raucous, lacking in any grace or social nuance. He ascends through the heights of his own ego just to descend back into the silent abyss in a void of contemplation. Sydney can coast on the roller-coaster of his own emotional elasticity without too much blow-back, most of the time, due to generally being an effective speaker. People shouldn't expect to ever know Syd unless they've known him for years, and even then, he manages to surprise most of his seasoned friends. However, he's not particularly known for any cruelty or arrogance. What he is known for is his facile wit, thirst for intellect and knowledge, and capability to switch from boiling hot passion to glacial and dismissive in a single moment. He's also Gemini, which may help to explain his predilections.

Bio: Sydney grew up bereft of parents who left him and his sister affluent and privileged. They died during a vacation where they were caught out in a terrible storm while trying to navigate the coast of South America. Yes. They were the kind of rich people who would spend exorbitant amounts of money just to take on a crazy endeavor. Syd's sister, whom was 9 years older than he, inherited all their parents' estates and accounts at the young age of 17. Syd was only 8. His sister Summer had a temperament contrary to what one would expect from a mega-rich adolescent who inherited millions before she even turned 18. She was frugal and calculating, essentially the pinnacle of financial prudence creating a very nice net of security for her wild little brother whom growing up had a taste for extreme behavior. He was irreverent but she was ruthless in her approach to stem his irreverent behavior. She would tell him this is the hard love he needed.
Now, even though they were in the 1%, their family name was not on any "lists" of celebrity entrepreneurs that often garnered the jealousy and outrage of the lower class, as well as the public's attention. This was because their father was simply a chemist who manufactured an easily producible pain-killer that he ended up selling the rights for to a pharmaceutical company. He remained around to publish literature in favor of these companies, or speak, or even testify as an expert in court as a result of litigation. Their mother was also once a Playboy Bunny. The only thing that ever put the Godsil family in public view was their parents' death, and Sydney's hijinks.
He had a penchant for high intensity behavior, including (but not limited to) high speed car chases, high profile robbery, and even robin hood flavored antics. These stunts came with publicity that Summer personally didn't want shed on their family (this was also because she was involved in several black markets and illicit international activities). Thus, in a forced agreement among siblings, she trapped Sydney into confinement. With only a library, simple facilities, and extremely vigilant paid laborers watching Sydney to make sure he didn't escape their own private house arrest, Sydney spent a lot of time learning and reading. He was about 16 at the time and learned Eskrima from one his sister's personal assistants.
Since then, Sydney has tempered himself and kept their family name from news tabloids.
Originally from Newfoundland, they relocated to the pseudo country called Cascadia in the Pacific Northwest or the United States, so that his sister has legal grounds to justify her illicit activity if the United Nations, or even United States tried to come after her. She donates a lot of money to the individualist grassroots movement known as Cascadia, so their support is intrinsic to remaining outside of U.S legal jurisdiction.

Haywire-2012-vs.-Official-HD-Movie-Trailer-2.jpg

‡ Summer "Lady of Wolves" Godsil ‡
August 8th, Leo

Female, Pansexual

Likes: Power, Affluence, Influence, Ability, Strength, Anarchy, Graphic Novels
Dislikes: Weakness, Publicity, Government, Pickles

Void Wolf: Her name is [BCOLOR=#339966]>[BCOLOR=#339966]Morrighan[/BCOLOR]<[/BCOLOR] and she's chosen to occupy the same physical space as Summer from a parallel dimension that she has placed on the verge of our own. Morrighan is essentially a "Wolf Goddess" to humans, but is actually a dimensional being which selects various "candidates" to be reborn into a different part of the Universe where a sentient race of Lycans live on their own planet. Summer is meant to live out her entire natural life, but is supposed to show Morrighan her resolve. The contract they arranged was a mutual one on both sides. Morrighan acts as a servant to Summer, essentially testing her ability to lead. Only those with super powers can see and hear the hulking 9" plus female Lycan, but can only see general features like a blurry hologram. Morrighan, also once having lived as a legendary warrior among her own race, can shred fragile carbon based humans with relative ease, and if Summer commands, she will, which ultimately limits her attack range to arm's reach from where Summer is standing. Sometimes, however, she may act on her own. Morrighan can dominate Summer, if she can't resist, and Summer's body changes into Morrighan as if she was herself a were-wolf. Morrighan is a descendant of Anubis, a long line of Lycans that ascend into this alternate dimension that merges with our own to choose new Lycans. Humans are considered to be a "blank slate" race for this process of "ascension" into more powerful races across the Universe.

Cyrokinetic: Summer was specifically chosen by Morrighan because of her spirit and because she possessed this ability. Summer can encase her body in ice, can create objects from ice, and even project it from her body. She does this by sucking the kinetic, or thermal, energy from her surroundings. She can create friction-less chutes that allow her to slide for increased mobility. Bombs, mines, and other thermal explosive devices can be disarmed. Since cyrokinetics can generate temperatures to 0° they can freeze other forms of matter, allowing them to freeze substances such as carbon dioxide, nitrogen, helium and hydrogen. To freeze living things, she must touch them, and she can project ice at high velocity, but the size and mass of what she's projecting from her hands determines the overall velocity.

Strengths: Besides having her own personal bodyguard that is a 9" plus inter-dimensional Lycan that used to be a WarLady in her own life seated in one of the highest positions within Lycan hierarchy, Summer is a Cyrokinetic. Couple this with her incredible knack for making money in both legal, and illegal markets, and building her own small financial empire embedded within the ambiguous legal grounds of a grassroots founded "state" which she aids in producing their impressive 2 billion GDP. Her own private net worth is over 200 million, but the total wealth of all her stock shares and own companies put her total assets at almost 700 million. Her connections are also large and vast, ranging from influential lobbying firms to drug cartels, and her public appearances are rare, so even passing her by is in itself a privilege. She also has her brother whom can clone himself. Syd is Summer's greatest "asset" although she understands that his help is entirely voluntary. Godsil Industries is also her own personal security firm, so she has a staff of men and women who are highly trained, intelligent and oftentimes lethal. As a result she rarely exhibits her own martial abilities.

Weaknesses: Summer can only be out during night time, the sun drains her to the point of exhaustion, and after prolonged exposure, she will die. The sun becomes her kyrptonite with the combination of her cyrokinesis and since Morrighan rests during the daytime, which also puts a strain on Summer's body. Due to the fact that they share the same physical space in this dimension, only Summer can compensate for the stress of Morrighan's physical activity. She must workout for the both of them, provide sustenance and energy for the both of them, and even remunerate for Morrighan's activity with her body. However, Summer also never sleeps, which can leave her debilitated at times. Another caveat is that Morrighan's presence, and Summer's strength, in this realm is directly correlated to the phases of the moon. When its a full moon, her presence can be felt as if she was actually Summer. This correlation also determines Summer's susceptibility to Morrighan possessing her. During full moons, it's almost impossible to resist Morrighan if she chooses to possess Summer, because Summer is incredibly weak during these times. If Morrighan does possess her, Summer's body literally morphs into Morrighan, and returning from this state leaves Summer incapacitated for several days, if not at least a week. And last but not least, Summer's most obvious weakness is fire.

Personality: Summer is a particularly impressive woman in her own right. After inheriting a small fortune from her parent's death, she has managed to exponentially increase it by funneling most of it into stocks and investment, and through what progressively evolves into participation in black markets, information brokering, and some subversion of authority. This showcases her financial prudence and her ability to read markets, as well as political understanding. But what it really reveals about her is that she excels in almost any task or ability she undertakes with competitive ferocity. She can be cold and calculating, incredibly tactical and resourceful. The weak are held in contempt in her eyes, but Summer is fair in her assessment of strength, which she doesn't measure superficially. Those who are competent are welcome despite any predilections that may make their character undesirable. Orbiting in influential circles, Summer appreciates the affluence of those who achieve their fortunes for the purpose of furthering their reach away from the long reach of the State. She avoids taxes better than Wesley Snipes. This need for complete sovereignty over her own assets or estates is born from her unique brand of narcissism where she considers nation States and international efforts as inefficient and cowardly in their merits. She can also be rather eccentric in some of her hobbies, one in particular that stands out most is her domestication of an impressive collection of wolves, that are essentially her pack. Despite her relatively cold demeanor, in public and in private with her brother, she can appear warm and even sentimental. However, she is incredibly inclusive about whom she decides to open up to, and most could never earn her love.

gina-carano.gif

Bio: Mentioned in Syd's Bio, their parents died when they were young. After inheriting a small fortune, Summer managed to elevate their family's financial status two-hundredfold. She's invested their money in stock and some startup projects for big companies that typically took advantage of inept policies those companies bought via lobbying. She then started up her own security firm known simply as Godsil Industries whose primary customers are governments and their military, mostly the U.S, in which she provides technologies, mercenary instructors, and even agents for sensitive missions. The U.S outsources to Godsil Industries with more than just their military budget, they also use taxpayer money to hire out Godsil Industries for more sophisticated securities in their overbloated prions.
Summer has always hated governments on principle so she decided early on in her financial endeavors to also take part in black markets, trafficking guns, drugs, and security services to cartels, gangs, or mafias; sometimes she'd send "providence" to militias whose political parties were aiming to usurp authoritarian regimes for their people. She even aids the grassroots movement known as Cascadia, a bid for succession and independence from the coercive policy, corrupt political process, and inefficient market practices of the U.S.
She essentially raised her brother on her own funding his upbringing and education, and even paying for his mistakes. He is actually the only person she loves in this world, failing miserably in all other relationships. She has kept most people at arms length except for her most trusted staff. Her love can be difficult, and she once had built her own "confinement house" for her little brother after he got a tad too rowdy and forced their names into light. She went as far as to instruct none of her assistants enforcing his house arrest to even speak with him, and one was specifically commanded to beat her brother's ass with wooden sticks at random times throughout the day, to give him a little "discipline".

Last edited:
tumblr_mbxwv6SOti1rj4fwuo1_400.jpg

Lines_btp.gif

Name
"It's Rose"
Rosalie Angela Grove

Female
Sexuality
"Eh"

Bisexual

Roses | Hiking | Camping | Poetry | Gardening
Dislikes
"I really hate him"

Her Father | Coffee | Litter | Cities | Beaches
Lines_btp.gif

Abilities
"I'm connected with nature"

Nature Manipulation [spoili] Rosalie has the ability to manipulate the growth of plant life, and move plants. Whether it be rapid growth to grow huge thorns to making a flower bud. She can also move them around and extend them growing their cells.
tumblr_lxpchzcn7y1qcwzsgo1_400.gif
[/spoili]
Nature Sense [spoili] Rosalie has the ability to feel the plant around her, so she can feel when people step on the grass or anything. She can feel things through it and in a world of blackness, she will see green circles spurting out from where they hit the ground. So she would only see the rings that this picture emits, if you think of it she see's sound waves but only if it hits plants.
tumblr_ngbq93X2Ip1u593k1o7_250.gif
[/spoili]
Strengths
"I don't judge anyone"

Sees the good in everyone
Weaknesses
"I can't see"

Blind
Personality
"I'm happy"
Rose is a carefree girl, and always has been her whole life. Being born blind she has grown to realize life isn't about being upset but having fun. All her life she was looked down upon as if she needed help although she never felt like she did. She made her life camping, and hiking loving the crisp air, the morning dew, the amazing sounds. Everything you couldn't feel or hear at home. Rose was found gardening at a young age always watering it, although half her garden was dead the part she did hit with water was fully grown and beautiful. She has shown to people that she loves life and only makes the best of it and is always happy.
Lines_btp.gif

History
"I think you don't need to know this"

Rose was born blind, to her loving parents, well her loving mother. Her father wasn't as loving and hated her due to her being blind. He always blamed Rose's mom and would drink until he abused Rose using a different voice so she wouldn't know. Rose found friends whom would take her hiking and camping and away from her father. They loved her and always made her listen to the crackling of the fire and crunching of dead leaves. She would never go into the water though or step on sand, it wasn't what she was familiar with.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Cwispy
Lillian Angela Grove
She's accepted! So pretty~ I love her power. C: The only thing is, we have two Lily's now so we'll have to make sure we can easily differentiate them.

SORRY PEEPS for my absence. I've been unexpectedly busy but I'm going to try and get the IC up tomorrow. Plus I should have my list of meetings for ya'll soon.

She's accepted! So pretty~ I love her power. C: The only thing is, we have two Lily's now so we'll have to make sure we can easily differentiate them.

SORRY PEEPS for my absence. I've been unexpectedly busy but I'm going to try and get the IC up tomorrow. Plus I should have my list of meetings for ya'll soon.
It's cool. My cs is ready for review.

Oh gosh, I would do that... no no no I'll change her name.

Oh gosh, I would do that... no no no I'll change her name.
I think it was a change for the better :P

No worries, my two characters are no longer W.I.P :P

@Amai Kyuti Since Rosalie is blind, um could her crossing in path with other just be ya know, walking by someone with her cane? OR would you make it be like them helping her, or her hitting them with the cane since she is blind what type of interactions are gonna be required for her? Maybe hearing their voice?

@Amai Kyuti !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe your making a Chronicle like power rp lol... I love Chronicle is still accepeting I would love to join... cha rup tomorrow.

Reserving Electrokinesis & Heliokinesis... making a girl and guy tomorrow^^.

Since Rosalie is blind, um could her crossing in path with other just be ya know, walking by someone with her cane? OR would you make it be like them helping her, or her hitting them with the cane since she is blind what type of interactions are gonna be required for her? Maybe hearing their voice?
I didn't even think about that variable.. I think your idea for hearing their voice is a good one. I'll make sure to put up Rosalie on the roster. :)
No worries, my two characters are no longer W.I.P :P
I will check them right now. C:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe your making a Chronicle like power rp lol... I love Chronicle is still accepeting I would love to join... cha rup tomorrow.

Reserving Electrokinesis & Heliokinesis... making a girl and guy tomorrow^^.
Hahaha yeah, I watched it a long time ago but I loved it! Well the only thing that's the same is that a group of people get powers since there's an actual story behind this and someone working behind the scenes.

I'm glad to have you!! <3 Can't wait to see what you come up with! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.