Maid Roleplay?

Not yet, still trying to work some things out ^_^

I hope so ;~;

Guys, should we have certain kinds of powers? Like elemental. Or just leave it varied?

I hope so ;~;

Guys, should we have certain kinds of powers? Like elemental. Or just leave it varied?
Either one would work but if we go the elemental route- would the powers be limited based on how many people chose one element?​

I think it would be at least cool if the powers that the characters had worked with the other characters so that they can work together as a team. If it's elements, I think one element per character (though it could be a hero and villain who have the same thing). Then again, just elements might be limiting unlike leaving it varied.

I think it would be at least cool if the powers that the characters had worked with the other characters so that they can work together as a team. If it's elements, I think one element per character (though it could be a hero and villain who have the same thing). Then again, just elements might be limiting unlike leaving it varied.
@sleepingxdragon Limited as in how much a person can do with that power so it won't be so OP?

@ScarletNova The team thing is cool, but would those powers be able to stand alone as well?
Oh! Sort of like combing their powers to form a certain element or even a reaction? From what I understand, you're implying a water and fire elemental user teaming up to form steam- or something equally useful to them? o:

True.. Maybe we could even make it so they can only use certain things until the roleplay begins to advance- by then they could slowly expand their powers a bit?​

Yeah, like they can combine powers but they could still use the power on their own as well. Just combining would make them more powerful.

True.. Maybe we could even make it so they can only use certain things until the roleplay begins to advance- by then they could slowly expand their powers a bit?
That might be cool.

How about some practical applications for the powers, too? Like for example, an Ice user who chills drinks (and makes slippery surfaces for pranks) or a Fire user who manages the stoves?

Reactions: Kitsune
Yeah, like they can combine powers but they could still use the power on their own as well. Just combining would make them more powerful.
How about some practical applications for the powers, too? Like for example, an Ice user who chills drinks (and makes slippery surfaces for pranks) or a Fire user who manages the stoves?

It would definitely helped in making the characters interact with one another too. I've seen plenty of threads that went inactive due to lack of interactions.

Oh! That sounds like an interesting thing to incorporate in the roleplay.​

Ah, I see what you mean now! Okay, yeah, that can work. And it goes both ways for Villains and Heroes/Heroines. Should there also be powers that don't mesh well and end up backfiring?

@Wolfsbane706 Practical uses would also be included because heck yeah. I always loved the idea of people using their powers for everyday things XD

Uuuuuuhhhhh I was going to bring up something else >.>

Oh, right! So, it would seem that everyone is leaning towards elemental powers. How to incorporate other powers along with the elemental since there are only so many elements...? Maybe we can only have a select group of people do elements and then everyone else is free.

Ah, I see what you mean now! Okay, yeah, that can work. And it goes both ways for Villains and Heroes/Heroines. Should there also be powers that don't mesh well and end up backfiring?
Oh, right! So, it would seem that everyone is leaning towards elemental powers. How to incorporate other powers along with the elemental since there are only so many elements...? Maybe we can only have a select group of people do elements and then everyone else is free.
Yep! It would be good to have that included. Plus it'll be hilarious to see them test out their powers to determine what doesn't mesh well together.

Hm.. I know for elements we could use Ice, Water, Light, Air, Earth, Darkness, Thunder, and Fire as the main ones. Maybe these could be the trump cards of the groups?​

Reactions: Kitsune
I think it would be funny if some power combinations backfired, it would add more comedy since this seemed to be more of a largely comedy idea now.

We can have electricity too and weather (though it would cut into thunder)

EDIT: And energy as well. (I'm looking them up) Maybe even space or gravity and time stuff as well. That could add into elemental powers

Hmm...Weather is kind of like Air, Thunder, Electricity, and Water all in one, right? Because you can make storms and such?

Maybe we can substitute Thunder with Electricity? It seems like you'd be able to do more with Electricity. Since Time, Space, Gravity, etc. is pretty OP, we can have the bosses of the cafés be those things. I plan on having them be NPCs...

We can have electricity too and weather (though it would cut into thunder)

EDIT: And energy as well. (I'm looking them up) Maybe even space or gravity and time stuff as well. That could add into elemental powers
I think Electricity can fall under Thunder given their nature. Although weather could be a good one to do too- though some of the elements it has might be dulled down a bit. Just to keep that user from being overpowered, maybe?

Oh? I can't believe those slipped my mind! I can definitely see those three being incorporated.​
Hmm...Weather is kind of like Air, Thunder, Electricity, and Water all in one, right? Because you can make storms and such?

Maybe we can substitute Thunder with Electricity? It seems like you'd be able to do more with Electricity. Since Time, Space, Gravity, etc. is pretty OP, we can have the bosses of the cafés be those things. I plan on having them be NPCs...
True. Wait- maybe weather could be a move all of the users can do if they combine their powers?

Yeah, I think that works out nicely. Like you said, those three should probably belong to the bosses of the cafe- or even the main leaders of the groups. Having the bosses as NPCs does work out well either way, since it'll give more leverage in the roleplay.

I agree. Weather could be a combined power. Though I think we should use electricity rather than thunder. Yeah, the bosses can have the others.

I've also seen metal as a element while I'm researching if we can to do that. I feel we can push some things and consider them into the list.

EDIT: Maybe even something with sound?

Ice was said earlier I think.

Maybe magnetism?

I didn't see any official mention of it, is all.