Maid Roleplay?

I third the combined power being Weather idea!

Hmm...Metal. I think it would need some serious limitations since practically everything is made out of metal. We don't want OP characters like Magneto from X-Men.

Magnetism would be good since you can only control certain metals.

Hmm...Metal. I think it would need some serious limitations since prqctically everything is made out of metal. We don't want OP characters like Magneto from X-Men.
I agree.

So, are we getting a good idea of a list yet? Since we wouldn't want people making up something that could be op I think we should limit them to the list unless asked about it to you Kitsune.

Oh, I mentioned it earlier on one of my comments.​
I third the combined power being Weather idea!

Hmm...Metal. I think it would need some serious limitations since practically everything is made out of metal. We don't want OP characters like Magneto from X-Men.

Magnetism would be good since you can only control certain metals.
Haha, I'm glad that idea was well received!

True, having another Magneto would make things scary exciting and dreadful. Maybe you can have them only being able to bend things at close range or have their powers severely underdeveloped until the plot picks up?

Oh. Magnetism and Metal users would have a field day combing their powers, haha.​
I agree.

So, are we getting a good idea of a list yet? Since we wouldn't want people making up something that could be op I think we should limit them to the list unless asked about it to you Kitsune.
I think we came up with some good powers to go by so far, right?​

Reactions: Kitsune
Alright, let's lay everything out. We have:
  • Electricity
  • Water
  • Air
  • Fire
  • Light
  • Darkness
  • Earth
  • Ice
  • Metal/Magnetism
And then for the bosses:
  • Space
  • Time
  • Gravity
That's it, right?

Reactions: sleepingxdragon
Alright, let's lay everything out. We have:
  • Electricity
  • Water
  • Air
  • Fire
  • Light
  • Darkness
  • Earth
  • Ice
  • Metal/Magnetism
And then for the bosses:
  • Space
  • Time
  • Gravity
That's it, right?
Yep! That sums up all of the elements we came up with.​

Would we consider energy one, or no? Is is too OP too. Like, blast of energy or something of that sort. Or sound manipulation.

I don't think Energy or Sound would be too OP...but what kinds of things would one be able to do? I can see Energy Blasts being something. And manipulating sound...

Like affecting how people hear things or use sounds waves for attacks that would somehow push people or something like that. Whoever picks it would probably be able to figure out more. You can look it up to because it is a power type. EDIT: It could all come from their mouth and vocal chords. I think there's an X-men like that. (Sound Manipulation)

I don't think Energy or Sound would be too OP...but what kinds of things would one be able to do? I can see Energy Blasts being something. And manipulating sound...
Like affecting how people hear things or use sounds waves for attacks that would somehow push people or something like that. Whoever picks it would probably be able to figure out more. You can look it up to because it is a power type.
Based on Scarlet's explanation, maybe the sound user can even trick others to a certain extent. Like they could convince others about what they hear and make them question what they heard?​

Sound can be another one, then. I think that should be it for the elements. We don't want too many, after all.

Once the elements are all taken, people can go choose other powers.

Should the Darkness be exclusive to the evil café and the Light to the good café? Like, the Managers/Leaders (under the bosses) are Light and Dark?

e Darkness be exclusive to the evil café and the Light to the good café? Like, the Managers/Leaders (under the bosses) are Light and Dark?
It would make sense technically, but I guess it's whatever you want. I mean, just because they have that power doesn't mean that they are bad or good.

Sound can be another one, then. I think that should be it for the elements. We don't want too many, after all.

Once the elements are all taken, people can go choose other powers.

Should the Darkness be exclusive to the evil café and the Light to the good café? Like, the Managers/Leaders (under the bosses) are Light and Dark?
True! I think we're all good with elements then.

Hm.. we could leave it like that or possibly switch it up by having the good cafe have the power over darkness instead? It would switch things up for sure.​
It would make sense technically, but I guess it's whatever you want. I mean, just because they have that power doesn't mean that they are bad or good.
You have a good point there!

On another note, or rather question. What is going to be the requirements or restrictions (if any) of what the characters can look like when they transform? Because, it's surprisingly hard to find legit magical girl pictures (especially one that I like) so I was wondering if there can be variations of how they might look when they transform.

Last edited:
Alright, so we'll let other players decide if they want Darkness to go with the good café and vice versa.

I was just about to get to the Transformations! So, I was thinking that the colors relate to their element/power? But now that you've mentioned that, maybe we should just let everyone pick whatever they want for the Transformations...

I mean, it would be nice if they match what their power is, but maybe just not the typical magical girl costume?

Oh, you meant that! Yeah, the magical girl costume can be whatever, honestly. I'm not picky or anything~

Hey, hey, hey!

So I've just come up with a bunch of names for everything~

Café Names:
  • Deikafe (Day Café)
  • Naito Kafe (Night Café)
Bosses Names:
  • Taiyō "Sun" (Day Café boss)
  • Tsuki "Moon" (Night Café boss)
Workers are called:
  • Kumo "Cloud" (Day Café)
  • Hoshi "Star" (Night Café)
Roleplay Name:
  • Café Catastrophes! (English version)
Yes? No? Everything is in Japanese because the setting is in Tokyo :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it.

You know, the hardest part is going to be picking which element to make a character with. I like all of them and can't decide!

Oh, gosh I know! I want the people in the Interest Check (you guys lol) to be able to reserve an element for yourself before letting the public know about this c:

I'll most likely put the OOC up this weekend.