Maid Roleplay?

And then there's picking which side to be on too. That's making it hard for me too.

Quick question, are the two different cafes going to end up interacting with each other? Like, besides just when they get into fights with each other, would there be things going on between characters like regular conversations or meetings of each side?

I would like that to happen. Like, maybe some end up becoming forbidden friends, or lovers. And, being teenagers and all, some could be at the same school. Maybe some of the adults are teachers at the school, who knows. And, on off days, they can bump into one another.

This had became quite complexed...

I really would love that idea, with possible friendships or love between them too. It would be super cute, fun and entertaining. Plus, I feel like it might help my decision knowing I'm not cutting myself off from all the other people on another side.

But in a good way. It sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.

I feel the need to change the plot a bit now. I feel like it should be that the bosses have quite the rivalry, and that rivalry has been passed down from worker to worker to worker. So, it's practically inbred that they despise and fight with the Hoshi (which I've just changed Sutā to Hoshi, they both mean "star"). But there's a thin line between love and hate and it suddenly becomes blurry as the workers interact with one another. Now, they're conflicted on if they should stay with their heads, or go with hearts.

Something like that, at least~

That sounds fun. Though obviously they could all still cause mischief or save the day with their powers like on the side besides the fighting between them. It would be great if they had to do little things like get cats from trees (or be the ones who put the cats in the trees).

Oh! That sounds like an interesting idea! c:
Maybe we could even make some pre-established relationships as well between some of the members of the cafe.

Haha, having them doing simple tasks like that would be interesting to see.​

Reactions: Kitsune
Yeah, I think some per-relationships would be cool though that would involve just talking to people about any relationships.

Yeah, I think some per-relationships would be cool though that would involve just talking to people about any relationships.
True. I think the roleplay would help expand those relationships further once it starts.
Haha, imagine some of the characters already having a rivals.​

I'm all for pre-relationships too.

So, is anyone leaning towards really wanting Darkness as their character's element because I think I thought of a character for that power that I might want to play as?

I'm leaning more towards Ice or Fire at the moment.​

~Hey guys! Sorry didn't get back till earlier and decided to read all the posts

I am really loving the plot Kitsune! This is gonna be great

Oh and i am decided which one I'll have, not sure about air but i like ice and fire so whichever one SleepingxDragon chooses, I'll choose the one that wasn't chosen!

Reserving Ice now.

Also, I feel there should be someone or something to make the two cafes work together. Dunno what yet.

Okay, just so that way I make it clearer than what I ended up doing before, I reserve Darkness.