Magitech Academy OOC and Characters

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
You only need to worry about the consequences if you fail~!

And Alistar don't fail in the game of love, for he is the tech-romancer
Meanwhile, Cole already has a GF, so is not interested in romance.

Back off man! I wanna ship with Solara xD

Also it'd be mech-romancer

As for the next idea... oh! @Quiet One gave me an idea: Who would your character want to visit them the most, both during normal days and festival/dances?

Alistar is hunting for love and rovots

Alistar specializes in the romancing of machines and Technomatics

If he uses that line on Di shes going to just laugh "Thats pretty bad."

Though she'd try not to laugh anymore as she knows it may hurt his feelings.

Don't be afraid to laugh tho

Alistar has the potential of using bad pickup lines

Alistar specializes in the romancing of machines and Technomatics
Hes a loooove machine baby.

*Note to self: Make attractive robot*
Gimme dat robo booty

Thats the reason behind bad pick up lines. Their hilarious : p

They are just going to make her feel awkward and clam up. Shes internally going to be like "I don't know how to take this!"

They are just going to make her feel awkward and clam up. Shes internally going to be like "I don't know how to take this!"

That'll make things even more fun!

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:-gives Di cookies-:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Di would settle down with food in her hands.

Aight, i'mma head to bed. Got work tomorrow.

Ya'll stay cool.

I too have work early tomorrow, but I cannot sleep yet

I think Di's armor is going to be very sleek. Shes going to be light on her feet when punching techno's to pieces.

Oh shit sorry, didn't check the site for a few days. Sorry for potentially delaying anyone.

@Agent_Puncake

No problem! I'm heading off to work for today. If you get a chance to post soon, I'd rather appreciate it. :D

One thing I think the group is going to be shocked by is Di's ability to cook soups and stews. The girl is a machine when it comes to making those two types of food. But thats just about it, shes terrible at just about everything else cooking wise. Also her ability to dance, both sultry and classic. Im thinking her combat style is going to be almost like a dance.

One thing I think the group is going to be shocked by is Di's ability to cook soups and stews. The girl is a machine when it comes to making those two types of food. But thats just about it, shes terrible at just about everything else cooking wise. Also her ability to dance, both sultry and classic. Im thinking her combat style is going to be almost like a dance.

I really hope we can see this combat dance and for her to show off her cooking skills C:

Reactions: Mook-LandStrider