Magitech Academy OOC and Characters

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Cole's method of combat...I compared him to Garro from Naruto in my head oddly enough. I think I spelled his name wrong, but I don't care. The weird kid with the sand gourd. Basically, Cole's always got a bottle of water with him, and he uses it to make ice paths for him, create ice shields or walls, freeze parts of enemies, and make the area slippery so no one but him can get a firm footing.

Big machine doing lots o punches.

Lots of smash, boom, crash, bang.

Rockem sockem robots.

Will there be any events during the course of the year at the school? Like any sort of festivals, dances or other activities they will get roped into?

@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf

Also, are they allowed a pet? If so Di is going to have one hell of a Maine Coon Chonker.

Will there be any events during the course of the year at the school? Like any sort of festivals, dances or other activities they will get roped into?
I like to think we could do so, have some fun with those

Also, are they allowed a pet? If so Di is going to have one hell of a Maine Coon Chonker.
I'mma give the team a husky :D

How about a compromise and they get a fox? Its a cat dog.

Foxes are also awesome. What kind tho?

Could just have a random red fox curled on somewhere in the dorm at some point

Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
Di would literally burst. She loves foxes to the point of being alittle much. She is going to pamper that thing so much its going to make the other jealous.

Hm...can I have a pet that Anna (his girlfriend) and Cole exchange between visitation days? Like custody for a kid, but is small and fluffy?

foxes are good and fluffy, that is all.

I'm just gonna be over here. Never mind me.

I will bring in a fox in my post tonight

Hm...can I have a pet that Anna (his girlfriend) and Cole exchange between visitation days? Like custody for a kid, but is small and fluffy?
I don't really see any reason why not

Sparky is best pet debate me.

I say call it nibbler. But I can see Di giving it that name.

If everyone wants a fox, a second pet's probably not a good idea, because I was thinking Cole and Anna's pet would maybe be an arctic hare.

Yeah I'm sold on a fox. It's a perfect cat dog hybrid. You could have him keep it in his room.

If everyone wants a fox, a second pet's probably not a good idea, because I was thinking Cole and Anna's pet would maybe be an arctic hare.
Could still have bun visits if you want

Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
Or pick something that's not it's natural prey xD

I may not post until after work tomorrow. Mental state is not the best right now