Magitech Academy OOC and Characters

I'm home.

And maybe one day Bathum is sick and can't make food for group

Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
Shes the type to dance when presumably alone. So they will catch her doing her thing from time to time before turning red as a tomato and acting like nothing happened.

I feel like Bathum should be a lightweight for alcohol.

Maybe one time Alistar gets him drunk and he lays a big ol' kiss on Solara

Shes the type to dance when presumably alone. So they will catch her doing her thing from time to time before turning red as a tomato and acting like nothing happened.

; A ; Di is too cute

I feel like Bathum should be a lightweight for alcohol.

Maybe one time Alistar gets him drunk and he lays a big ol' kiss on Solara

Protecc Bathum from Alistar and himself

Di would be an ultra light weight. Shes the type to drink two cups of wine and be on her face passed out. Or to a point where she'd start to make a abit of a fool out of herself. Protect Di from herself, do not give Di alcohol unless you are ready to babysit Di.

Hmmmm

To make Solara a lightweight or just someone who doesn't drink and force her to take care of all of you alcoholics

Di's first interaction with alcohol will likely be if one of them gives her something to drink.

I mean Bathum doesn't drink really. Not on his own.

If we're all lightweights and Alistar is the only one not...

Oh! Drunk singing Bathum and drunk dancing Di

Di would probably end up flirting with the guys and even Solara once she starts drinking. Shes going to be a hot mess. She'd definitely dance with Bathum before losing her footing and falling over. Then like a turtle on its back she wont be able to get up again. She'd resign herself to the fate of sleeping on the floor for the night.

Hmmm... thinking about it...

Bathum is probably melee DPS
Alistar's Golem might be tank, not sure about Alistar himself
Cole is probably crowd control
Andal is probably ranged DPS
Di is distraction bruiser
And Solara is the nuker

The best way to describe Di is like having the combat style of Ty Lee from Avatar The Last Airbender. Shes an oppertunistic fighter who goes for joints and critical spots when an opening it shown. She relies on her ability to move around more than her ability to take a hit.

The best way to describe Alistar's fighting style is Josuke Jostar.

And Alistar is a champ with drinking.

best way to describe Alistar's fighting style is Josuke Jostar.
If you're going to reference a specific person you must also give reference materials :D

Im trying to think of quirks for Di that are both funny and kinda adorable. Im thinking she's kinda crazy about her hair. Shes always playing with it and even in some situations when she is alittle anxious she will chew on it. Maybe she has nightmares and suffers from periods of not getting alot of sleep. Which will lead to her passing out when shes around the group. Though her falling asleep on them wont come for abit as she doesn't fully trust them to that level yet but in time she could just be sitting there before slumping against one of them.

Solara's quirk is just her sleeping I imagine

I like to think she'll show up to class with painted eyelids and false eyelashes to look awake but sleep through everything

I like to think she'll show up to class with painted eyelids and false eyelashes to look awake but sleep through everything

I can see these two slumped or laying against each other in weird locations completely asleep. I feel Solara would be the one she falls asleep against first especially with them both struggling to get alot of sleep.

I can see these two slumped or laying against each other in weird locations completely asleep. I feel Solara would be the one she falls asleep against first especially with them both struggling to get alot of sleep.

Di is Solara's pillow whether she likes it or likes it

I think that is one way that Di is going to catch up on sleep. Once Solara falls asleep on her I can see Di going out like a light.

Di is also a massive fan of Waltz's. So if she had to choose it would either be Waltz of the Flowers or this for its darker tune.