Magical Families

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should there be more families?

• No, Its fine as the amount it is in.

• Yes, Add more families such as...

• Yes, Its a perfectly fine amount of families

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grimm notices the girl watching tv , He could see that she was still crying and started to feel bad. He signs as he walks towards the door and opens the door. He takes a seat next to her " Lili was it? " he says as he scratches his cheek " im sorry , for making you cry"

(Sorry had to leave.)

Arc looks at Lili, unsure. "I guess I do..."

(Talking about the death thing.)

(@Kazuaki Bara My RP was sent at a later time than when I actually sent it. O.O Sorry)
Kali was staring at her feet as she walked around the clearing outside of the deserted village that she had recently found. A slight breeze started to blow and with it, she caught a distinct scent that belonged to her brother. She looked up. "Hmmm.. I wonder what he's doing. He probably thinks I'm dumb since I'm not at home. Little brothers.." Kali sighed. She decided to go search for him. It was several hours until she came upon a cute house which she assumed had belonged to a female. The scent of her brother was strong, here. She could also hear the small murmurs of people from inside the house. Kali knocked on the door. "Hello? Anyone home?"

-Lili- she hears Kali. Yet she has no idea it was her. She grabs her dagger out in hand unless it was someone to kidnap her. She opens the door quickly. "Oh K-Kali... It's you..." She has a releived face and let's her inside.

-Lili- She looks both ways outside the door before closing. She wonders how she has found her house and why she isn't in the Jones area of the forest. "Kali! How did you get hear..." The sun slowly goes down. She starts making lemonade. "Want any by the chance??"

Kali is surprised when the door opens and she sees Lili. "Oh. Um, sure, I'd love some lemonade! I was just wandering around. You know.. just doing my thing.." Kali says in a sweet voice. "I caught the scent of my younger brother from a distance and came to find him. Is Grimm here by any chance?" Kali asks Lili.

-Lili- "Grimm you say? He's your brother??! Well he just left. He was in search for his sister. I assume your his sister." Lili pours the lemonade and puts the rest in the fridge. She hands her a glass of the lemonade. "It's my family recipe I hope you like!" She sighed. She wish she knew where Grimm was but yet has no idea where he went. She sits on the couch.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Lili- "I'll be right back" Lili sets the lemonade on the table. She walks into her bedroom and grabs a box of little gifts and little nic-knacks. She brings the box out and walks to where Kali is.

"Damn it!" Kali exclaims. "I must've just missed him, then.." she says, taking a sip from the lemonade. "Great lemonade, by the way. You're very hospitable, Lili." Kali says to Lili. "So you have no clue as to where he might be? It seems like it's just been a while since I've seen him.." Kali looks out one of the windows. "It's getting a bit dark. Do you mind if I stay the night?" Kali say, combing her fingers through her hair.

-Lili- Lili comes back out to the couch. She places the box down on the table. "He busted into my
Roof of my room. I will fix that but that's all that he was here for. I think he did it my accident. He left right after, and yes you may stay. Yet I don't have another bed so the couch is the best I have. Is it ok if you sleep on the couch?" She presses a button on the side. "It extends!!"

"Figures.. He is the pesky little brother of mine.." Kali grumbled. "Thank you. I'll be gone by morning." Kali promised. Kali laughed hysterically when Lili pressed the button on the couch. "I really hope he comes to find me. I really don't feel like going after him. He can be a handful, sometimes." Kali laughed again.

-Lili- "Stay as long as you need!!" Lili said with a smile. "I seriously don't think he would come back here to look though. He .. Kinda thought I was crazy. So if he looks for you it's probally not near." She said in an unsure voice.

"Oh, how nice," Kali replied with a smile and a wink. "I suppose I'll have to look for him tomorrow, if it comes to that." Kali said to her. Kali sat on the couch, finishing up her lemonade. "I don't know why my brother would think that you're crazy. Personally, I would be mad too if some being crashed into my roof, too.." Kali said. She looked out the window, for the second time, and noticed that it had gotten plenty dark. She held the empty cup up to Lili. "Thank you for the lemonade." She laid down on the couch and closed her eyes. She was thinking about the entirety of her day and the horrible memory of the deserted village with the skeletons throughout it. She hoped that tomorrow would be a better day.

Reactions: Nerdy Chick
-Lili- "Night!" Lili said in an exited voice. Lili takes the cups and throws them into the dishwasher. She goes to the bathroom and changes and gets ready for bed. While she is brushing her teeth she finds a scratch on her cheeck. She wonders if the glass hit her while she busted out the window. She tip toes into the kitchen making sure Kali doesn't wake up and grabs 2 garbage bags and duck tape. She quietly grabs the box and the bags and puts the box under her bed. She rips the garbage bags and ducts tapes the sides so if it starts raining it doesn't wake her up from the huge hole in her roof. She quickly passed out on her bed.

Grimm was now hiding under the bed " huff huff ... what is she doing here" He peaks out from under the bed seeing what his older sister was up to " o man ... i am not going back" He says as he slowly slides back under the bed.

When Kali awoke in the morning, she noticed everything was still. Lili must still be sleeping. Kali got up, combed her fingers through her hair, and stood up. "Well, I guess I should go looking for Grimm. But I could've sworn I smelled him here, last night.." Kali thought to herself. She slowly opened Lili's front door and exited the house, closing the door sofly behind her. She stood outside the house, taking in her surroundings.

When Grimm notices his sister leaving he grins " yes nows my chance" He slips out from under the bed and climbs through a window . He lands on the side of the house . He holds his hands up and trys to summon his wings . " ahhhh COME ON! " he yells when he fails " stupid wings ... WORK!" he begins jumping in the air.

Kali looks up in the sky when she sees Grimm struggling to fly in the sky. Kali calls to him, "What are you doing?! Where were you?" She poses with one hand on her hip, giving him a sassy look. "I thought you were lost!" She rolls her eyes and stands there, waiting for a response.

-Lili- She hears a loud screaming noise. She looks outside the broken window to see if anyone is there or if it's just her imagination. "Grimm?" she wonders to herself. She walks past Kali sleeping and walks outside. "Why Grimm! It's late! Your sister is passed out on my couch looking for you. If you want come in!" She said with a smile you can't see it's so dark.

-Lili- "Want a ride back home guys..." She said in a confused voice. She looked at them staring at each other. "Want breakfast..." She said slowly not exactly sure what eles to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.