Magical Families

Should there be more families?

• No, Its fine as the amount it is in.

• Yes, Add more families such as...

• Yes, Its a perfectly fine amount of families

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing the comment from Lili " wh.... what are you crazy" He looks at the other boy " if i were u i would run" He holds his arms into the air and attempts to summon his wings but fails yet again " ahhh why is this happening now" He says clutching his head.

Lili- Her face turns red looking at both the guys on the bed. "You know what..." She pauses to take a deap breath looking at Grimms face. "Im gonna change the future..." She grabs Grimms and arcs hand pushing Arc onto her back bc he cant fly. "KAALLII!!!" She screams looking at Kali in the burnt forest with ashes covering the floor.

Lili- Fox tail bursts out the side of her "And also Grimm, I am crazy" She smiles in pleasure

(But Arc has wings...)

Arc yelps, ice is covering the bed where he was.

Lili- Lili starts flapping her wings down toward Kali. "Kali.... D-dont tell me your... about to... make ou-" She lets go of Arc making him fall onto the dirt floor. BOOM! She hears a great explosion in the forest. "K-KALI SEE YOU!" She starts running through the forest

Lili- Lili starts running as fast as she can in den UGGS (XDD) She see's man chopping and chopping down the tree's in the forest. "THIS IS THE GLOBE! WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF WOOD!" She looks the Man in a fierce look. She is also in the Chankers territory of the world, Globe, Area? (XD)

Grimm leaps off the bed and makes a run for it when Lili says she was crazy. " screw this" He says as he dashes for the door again.

( so confused)

Arc takes off after Grimm. "Wait for me!" Ice forms under his feet and he slips, penguin sliding past Grimm. "AAAAAHH! HEEEEELP MEEEEE!" He hIt's a trash can and stops.

Grimm turns around to look at Arc " what are you waiting for. the girls cracked" He yells while he stops to take a breath

Lili- Stares at the man chopping down the tree. "WHERE AM I! WHAT ARE YOU!!!"

seeing that ark wasent coming, Grimm turns around and begins following his sisters scent. " maybe she can help me fix my wings"

Lili- Stares the odd man chopping the tree down in the eyes "Im leaving, do whatever.. die..." (Secret- She can tell time x3) She leaves the man chopping down the great huge trees in loneliness, One tear drop goes rolling down her face. She starts singing... "I know you don't care. Just listen to me now. IIM GONNAAA CHAANGEEE!...." She continues singing the sad song slowly walking home. She see's home and runs in grabbing Super Glue. She runs to her room and starts repairing the glass she broke.

(Sorry. Dinner. My iPad is almost dead.)

Arc stands up and hurries after Grimm.

Lili- She starts crying while repairing the broken glass. "N-now what am i gonna do... He thinks I'm a nut job. Its not recorded to plans!" Lili's hand shakes while placing the last piece of glass of were its support to go.

He loses sight of Grimm and turns back, shrugging. He goes to Lili's room. "Well... I'm back..."

Lili- "Oh... Hey Arc... " She suddenly looks Arc in the eyes... "Want to know what happens... how you die... how...You can survive in the future" She says slowly in a slow tone. She picks up another book and reads

Lili- Looks around room. She closes the door and locks it. She makes sure the blinds are closed and turns on a super bright candle in the center of the room.

Lili- Grabs Via-Computer (those future one you can touch air and stuff pops up) "Im afraid your death... that we can prevent comes soon says the due-date" She starts tapping the screen (air basically) super fast making it look likes she has super speed, she does not though

As Grimm follows his sisters scent he notices some familiar things. " dident i pass this tree?........ and that rock.......and the h....house" Grimm face palms when he realizes he was going in a circle. He looks around " maybe shes still gone" He walks up to one of the windows and takes a look in side.

Lili- *Leaves room crying* She busts on the Television and doesn't care and makes volume max. She she knows she's crazy, and in fact she enjoys being crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.