ALWAYS OPEN OPEN SIGNUPS Magic Unbound: The Academy Between Worlds SU

Welp, I did start but it's gunna have to be tomorrow (and hopefully I do seriously manage to finish it). I know the general gist of what I want to write, at least, so that's some progress.
Godspeed in your quest to write a post! I'm excited about this rp.

Also @rissa I'm not sure I quite understand what we're supposed to be doing? As students we're supposed to have our brooch's identified and use the bulletin board to find our homeroom? Is that correct? And then the wishing tree is just where we bamf in and out? It was pretty easy for me to write Alex as not knowing what the hell was going on, because I too was in the same boat xD

Welp, I did start but it's gunna have to be tomorrow (and hopefully I do seriously manage to finish it). I know the general gist of what I want to write, at least, so that's some progress.
Godspeed in your quest to write a post! I'm excited about this rp.

Also @rissa I'm not sure I quite understand what we're supposed to be doing? As students we're supposed to have our brooch's identified and use the bulletin board to find our homeroom? Is that correct? And then the wishing tree is just where we bamf in and out? It was pretty easy for me to write Alex as not knowing what the hell was going on, because I too was in the same boat xD
did you read the intro/pinned post? because yes, the wolpy uni thread is meant for introductions, meeting new folks, getting a feel for the world and your characters before i split everyone into the Class 1c and Class 2b threads— the "goal" of ONE. is simply introduce yourself to the world.

• Useful
Reactions: Cwispy
did you read the intro/pinned post? because yes, the wolpy uni thread is meant for introductions, meeting new folks, getting a feel for the world and your characters before i split everyone into the Class 1c and Class 2b threads— the "goal" of ONE. is simply introduce yourself to the world.

I did but I felt like I was missing something. But maybe not. Also I never saw that the title of the intro post was "ONE" so I was scratching my head at that until I went back and found it. Okay well then i think I'm good. I'm excited to see where this goes.

• Love
Reactions: rissa

I did but I felt like I was missing something. But maybe not. Also I never saw that the title of the intro post was "ONE" so I was scratching my head at that until I went back and found it. Okay well then i think I'm good. I'm excited to see where this goes.
ye, no worries— wolpy ic is meant to be a bit fragmented and "CYOA" as its an betwixt thread for the more story-centered ones! basically: go crazy :devil: make some friends, show off yer chars skills, encounter some bullies— if u ever need me to give u a small response to add into your post or wanna collab, absolutely tag me in iM ReADYYYYYY

a small update: i sadly do not have the fourth off like i thought and im still feelin a bit under the weather, but we're still waitin for folks intro posts and im excited to see what everyone is cookin before i really dig into the meat of the class threads, barring that tho, hopin to post by wednesday/thursday at the latest!

also anotha mini poll: how do we feel about the /availability/ of this OOC thread? should we stick with it or move to discord with frequent updates for those unable/willing to join?

• Love
You waiting on an intro post from me?

Woo! Okay I think I'm on the right page now :😅

I personally use discord more so it gets my vote automatically. I think you should also leave this open for people who want to join, and then if their character's accepted send the to the discord?

• Love
NOPE, U WAITIN ON ME TO SEND A BOOG! But do feel free to start draftin one up if u got the inspo ✨

And Cwispy, ye, thats my thought as well! discord is personally sm easier for me

• Love
I also prefer Discord, if only because I hate digging up the CS's and boogs from all the chatter here and just in general find it easier to chat and plot in Discord.

• Sympathy & Compassion
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Cwispy and rissa
NOPE, U WAITIN ON ME TO SEND A BOOG! But do feel free to start draftin one up if u got the inspo ✨
OKAY COOL! I panicked for a second like oh nooo another post I gotta get up today 🤣
Also I also like discord! For the same reason noted. All the chatter in the same thread as the sheets buries them quickly and it's a little more of a chore hunting them down to read

• Thank You
Yeah I can also more easily harass people from the discord to respond to our collaboration ;)

Last edited:
not @SilverPaw making me cry with their intro post
phobiamp3-kitty.gif

((beautifulgibmemore))

• Thank You
Reactions: SilverPaw
not @SilverPaw making me cry with their intro post
phobiamp3-kitty.gif

((beautifulgibmemore))

Ahaha, mission successful...? I'm just gonna take it as a compliment I managed to hit some feels, especially when I wrote that on the last day and it not being as refined as it could probably be XD

• Love
Very cool Silverpaw. I'm going to wait for Nougat to respond before I do. A discord does sound cool.

Reactions: SilverPaw
Discord invite to da new wolpy server // ill post in the pinned post here tmr with a perma link cuz i gotta sleep for work n i aint figured that out anyways byeeeeee:candyheart: hope u sleepin gud

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nemopedia
Sorry for being so silent, I kinda turned into a zombie for a bit there. Would it be possible to grab that that discord link?

• Love
Reactions: Cwispy and rissa
Name: Melody Le Doux
Guardian Name: Looking Vessel
Magical Epithet:

littlekreen_friendly_youthful_female_witch_wearing_colorful_sca_50db2048-d775-43cf-8539-f25ddb146529.png
Normal​
Transformed
littlekreen_scarecrow_witch_magical_girl_78a14bf2-2be8-4187-8c14-a3c67a3f3ce5.png
One of her eyes when normal is actually gemlike, rather than amber, if one looks closely.

Auric Colors: Primary: Green Secondary:White, Indigo

Academic Affiliation: Treethorn Academy

3 Sentence Vibe Check: A nineteeen year old, though a matter of perspective, feared religious symbols especially now after as a defender taken too soon was mummified and interred into a scarecrow like many others in rituals to protect their town from the free passage of spirits as ashes of later fallen women are poured into the burlap. In death as in life they defended the people from ghosts and oncoming wraiths that tried to despoil their land. At least until a gem grew into one's sunken eye socket and a burlap colored flesh of a returning ear heard the screams of the beset; so with groggy but burning cheer after each awakening learned powers of All-Hallowing to bathe spiritual malignancies in molten salt as well as a botanical meditation anchored to ritual stands to purge plagues from meager crops as magic moves the stoic but curious extrovert to defend the caretakers of the green wherever she's needed.

Your ideal posting speed: Flexible, at least one a day.

-- Optional --

Companion: While she doesn't have an official companion, the crows and ravens absolutely know wherever she is, and to not eat of the garden she's in.
Miscellaneous: Very much alive, though bleeds black and her heart slows the closer she gets to transformation. Most common plants and herbs can be planted in her clothing and don't seem to need dirt to grow.

• Spicy
  • Wicked
Reactions: Nemopedia and rissa
IMG_0637.png
Name: Matti Alexander Kinnonenn

Guardian Name: the Huntsman

Magical Epithet:

Appearance: Matti has red hair and blue eyes. His hair is normally shoulder length. His preferred clothing is college casual, slacks and a sweatshirt.He wears soft leather boots with fir lining. He carried a puku on his belt, a knife given to boys as a write of passage.

Auric Colors: Green dominant, Yellow and indigo auxiliaries

Academic Affiliation: Treethorn Academy

Vibe Check: Matti is a quiet and unassuming young man. He was groomed to study study engineering like his father. Marti's heart was more interested in the outdoors and wild Areas of his home land. His home world is called Maailiman, a technologically advanced world. The world has dealt with magic by trying to explain it away. Matti's being here is a testament to belief in the "old" ways (that included magic) and modern technology.

Posting Speed: I can easily post once a week. I may be able to post a few times more, though I am working two jobs.

Companion: Musta - a large black cat (Panther cub).

Last edited:
  • What a TWIST
Reactions: Nemopedia and rissa
Name: Marissa King

Guardian Name: Starlight

Magical Epithet: yo mama

Appearance:

Auric Colors: Red (primary), white/yellow (auxiliary)

Academic Affiliation: Oatharvest Academy

3 Sentence Vibe Check: The brilliance of the cosmos is encapsulated in her seventeen year old body, and the stars radiate from her fingertips. Marissa was born to be amongst the stars, and her power of mind and body is wielded with the prowess of a young lady perfectly content with her own self of importance and its relation in regards to most of her weaker peers. The lofty-minded ambitions of the people of Xilonus have shaped every fiber of her being, and she's not afraid to outshine any who bar her path.

Your ideal posting speed: Just enough to confirm to the police that I am alive.

Companion: The moth naturally follows a luminescent source. Marissa has no real name for the small sphere of fluorescent light that bobs and weaves around her person like a moon to a planetary body. She refers to it sometimes as The Guide, as the entity likes to show her the way, either in dark spaces or towards things yet unseen and unnoticed. It also soothes injured areas of her person to a small degree. But the girl is far too arrogant to give the familiar any more credence than as a glorified mobile lamp.

Last edited:
Name: Solara Li
Guardian Name: Opal Angel
Magical Epithet: ---

867e6af13089117043fb7974ab9ecd74.jpg

her closet consists of black, lace and leather. she got that alternative, punk/goth thing going on. went through a phase of being too obsessed with piercing herself.
7c2e1481fa7bfe39716894f4f4aab7c8.jpg

MOON PRISM POW- wait.. no? oh, okay. sorry.

Auric Colours: Red, Brown
Academic Affiliation: Starswallow Academy

3 Sentence Vibe Check: An occult loving seventeen year old accidentally summons a different kind of monstrosity, giving her the task to what.. save the world? Bogus. Solara
is a dark and brooding girl, who is surprisingly bubbly to compensate. Her transformation sequence is long, but glitters, receiving a random godly weapon and outfit each time.

Your ideal posting speed: Biweekly

235c283046b2019455444eaa75cd11a8.jpg

timu, tifu, and paul
these three cuties share the same soul -- they snuggle up and sleep in this little magical pocket mirror of hers. they're tiny in there, haha. so cute and smoll. since they share braincells, only one of them could come out at a time (or maybe they lie, and just dont want to get out of bed). these lil guys can get bigger, like a regular cat, maybe even.. bigger?! theres something just magical about them, like they sparkle and stuff. they also talk -- talk real smack. the only difference between the three are their voices. paul has a cute, high pitched voice you want to squeeze and kiss. tifu has a squeaky, annoying ass voice and you kind of want to yeet him. timu got this low baritone voice.. you're a little scared and confused by it.

a9973e8a07fc5e1a0b3f4b1470fb6005.gif

Last edited: